[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anti-NEET Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 6

File: 14f7a04.jpg (119KB, 801x675px) Image search: [Google]
14f7a04.jpg
119KB, 801x675px
Post jobs that you think would be good for us robots. I want to see you all succeed

>Engineer
>Computer programmer or IT
>Researcher
>Librarian
>Accountant
>Astronomer or Physicist
>>
>>38931403

I post it in every thread like this:

night shift floor cleaning at a 24 hour place or a hardware store. Ask the manager who does their cleaning and how to get in touch with them. If they do it themselves, ask for an interview right there if they're looking(they are usually looking in the summer because most folks can't handle the night shift hours for more than a year or two and quit fairly regularly.) The pay ain't bad, and in my experience, while it's tedious as fuck, you don't have to deal with people hardly at all(unless it's a wal-mart or something, god save you.)

if you do get this job, get a pair of Shoes for Crews, they're anti slip(i ran full sprint across an icy pond to test how anti-slip they are and I didn't drown) and the most comfortable footwear i've ever had.

Anyway, good luck fellow bots.
>>
>>38931403
I see what you're trying to do and I applaud it, but...I don't think many people here can be helped.
>>
Find whatever you're passionate about and start a business.
If you're passionate about filming toddlers fill their diapers then do it, just be prepared for the shit that comes with it, and that comes with a LOT. Otherwise you'll just fantasize about suicide until you have the balls to go through with it; if you have the balls to go through with it.
>>
>>38931561
>just start a business! it's easy LOL
That kind of advice isn't going to help any NEETs on here. They don't have the money, let alone the knowledge necessary to own and maintain a business. Most of us wouldn't even know where to start.
>>
>>38931525
Nightshift fucking sucks.
Swing shift warehouse or production is where it's at.
If you can snag a job stacking boxes it's perfect. I've had two but I quit to go to university. Should've just fucking stayed there. They're great.
>>
>>38931577
True, I guess the game has changed a bit. Y'all niggas need google.
Fuck, just watch enough youtube videos until you learn to lure a succubus into bed.

STOP BEING LAZY!
>>
>>38931403
I can't even get a legit job. My life is messed every since I was wrongfully accused by the corrupt fucking justice system in my country

I had very little chances to succeed growing up poor but then they decide to take away all my oppurtunities lol what fucking justice
>>
> Be ausfag
> Work at maccas while studying my nursing degree, on 26/hr
> Get promoted to manager while in my third year of nursing, 28/hr. Work my ass off like never before. Come home exhausted and stressed every night.
> Tfw your American buddies are on 8/hr or less for this shit with really only their rent, fuel, and utilities being cheaper.
> Finish nursing degree. Lucky enough to get a grad year. As a grad nurse I'm on 24/hr to literally wipe asses, insert catheters, wash people, and make beds.
> Life expenses happen and the promise of a later ~34/hr proves too elusive.
> Get a job at Metro, stand on barriers to open the gates for cripples and fare evaders for 29/hr. Never been payed more or worked as easily in my life. No degree required.
> Get a promo and move into the office. Sell tickets and watch Netflix/shitpost for 35/hr.
> Get promo again to signaller. On 41/hr to fiddle with track points and watch Netflix/shitpost. No degree required
> In debt 17k for something I'll now never use. Still cant afford the median million dollar house price because they're all owned by boomers and chinks.
>>
>>38931602
What are you being accused of?
>>
>>38931403
Construction estimator or quantity surveyor.

I spend 8-10 hours a day by myself pricing construction jobs because off of the drawings and reports given of the site.

I never need to speak to subcontractors and at worst I have a meeting with the senior estimator once a week to let him know where I am up to on each job.

Every now and then I do a site visit.

Best part about it is that I am earning $100,000 a year and can easily earn $200-300k in the senior estimator position.

Downside is in order to be in this estimator position I had to do the grunt work position which was calling contractors and suppliers all day for 2 years.
>>
>>38931584

Unfortunately jobs like that do not exist here, and you can only get 'em if you know a guy. I don't mind nightshift, it's pretty great. Up all night, fuck around during the mornings, sleep all afternoon. Then I could just turn my brain off and do the floors because it's so fucking easy you can just auto-pilot your way through the whole shift. Even more so if you have a couple painkillers in you.
>>
>>38931645
Wrongfully accused of murder, racket involvement and drug charges. ALL false.

Falsified evidence and witnesses I have never seen before in my life. Bullshit to get a conviction. I had to leave my country and go to a different continent and change my name and because of immigration laws here, I have to work as an undocumented worker

i got the bad hand in life but i make the most of it and thank God for every day I am alive. Hope all corruption ends
>>
>>38931611

Sounds like you're doing great anon. It doesn't mean much, but I'm glad you made it.
>>
>>38931403

I can't speak to any of the others, but I'm an engineer, and most robots wouldn't do to well at it. Virtually all engineering these days is heavily team-based, and requires a surprising amount of social skills to succeed.
>>
File: received_10155336467653331.jpg (154KB, 1056x2048px) Image search: [Google]
received_10155336467653331.jpg
154KB, 1056x2048px
>>38931611
Literally me right now.
>tfw on 87k a year to do SFA
>>
>>38931673
>Wrongfully accused of murder, racket involvement and drug charges
Goddamn. I can see how that'd put a damper on your life. I hope things get better for you, anon. Maybe your innocence will get proved one day
>>
>>38931525
>i ran full sprint across an icy pond to test how anti-slip they are and I didn't drown
So far the most autistic thing I've read all day.
>>
File: 1495532495055.gif (1023KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
1495532495055.gif
1023KB, 500x361px
Will be hiring a salesman for construction materials in Sydney soon.

I promise a comfy job environment for those who have experience.
>>
I can recomend robots become train drivers. Not because it pays well above average, or because it's a traditional autist attraction; but because often the psych tests or screening companies use actively seek out people who not only can work well by themselves, but people that actually prefer it.
>>
File: 1501833632606.jpg (24KB, 540x404px) Image search: [Google]
1501833632606.jpg
24KB, 540x404px
>>38931673
>"wrongfully" accused of MULTIPLE offenses
>claims to be innocent an all of them
kek
>>
>>38931823
On top of that, instead if becoming a political refugee asylum seeker hes just an illegal.

Even if he's telling the truth, he's stupid as fuck.
>>
>>38931797
I've thought about hiring bots off of here too. Think it could work?
Will they post about us in these threads?
>>
>>38931874
Depends on the role you are putting them in.

You can easily predict what kind of person they will be.
>>
>>38931823
I'm not innocent on all of them. I have done petty offenses but i served my prison time in my home country already. I haven't killed anybody in my life
>>38931861
>nstead if becoming a political refugee asylum seeker
wow cause that's easy to do, right? I'm from a supposedly "first world" country in the EU and theyre intent on convicting me

its corruption because police cant do their jobs so they need someone to convict
>>
>>38931403
Paramedic. Today I'm working the 3am to 3pm with the option for overtime. Nothing bad today. Just has to transport an AIDS victim from the psych ward to the the ER since he was scratching himself to break the skin. He then threw his infected blood at nurses.

Had a police officer with us which was nice for a change.
>>
>>38931912
Godamn you're right it's easy. Sub saharan niggers do it all the time.

If you're from a first world country then you get to prove your innocence in an adversarial court system. If they have no evidence as you claim, then your case gets thrown out during a trial hearing. Running away was a stupid thing to do, but you were previously convicted so your stupidity is understandable.
>>
>>38932009
Lawyer is another autists profession. Meticulous attention to detail combined with sociopathic tendencies and you'll easily achieve 150k/year
>>
>>38932009
They have false evidence against me. Wiretaps and witnesses. But it's all falsified. They had pentito claim to know me and I have never seen those men in my life.

worst ive ever done was steal and sell very small amount of drugs when I was a teenager and i did prison time for that already. i was a simple civilian and the police targeted me for an easy conviction because they cant do their job correctly. Running away was the only thing I could do.
>>
>>38932047
>pentito
I mean snitches sorry. but they're probably all just paid by police to say whatever even if they've never met you. I hope someone fixes the justice system in my country i really do
>>
>>38931403
If only I had the brain power or motivation to pursue careers that require higher education.
>>
>>38932047
>>38932064
You sound like the textbook definition of a dindu nuffin. Since you used the word pentito i'm assuming you're a spaghetti nigger

Not surprised. Hope you get caught, nigger.
>>
>>38931403
It's my dream to work in a tollbooth. Anyways else think a tollbooth looks so comfy? I just want to work and chill in one watching anime when nobody is coming by and just chilling and trying not to kill myself

Any tollrobots here? How is it like? How do you land a job like that and how much does it pay?
>>
>>38932209
Almost all tollbooths are automated where I live. Before that, they only hired stupid old people willing to work for less than min wage
>>
>>38932242
I live with my mom and dont pay any bills. I just want a comfy job so i can pay for my xanax bars.

Do they hire 20 year old losers who have never had a job?
>>
Night shift security. 8-12 hours of doing nothing with extra pay.
>>
>>38932047
No judicial system is going to waste a bunch of money falsifying evidence and creating wiretaps to falsely charge someone of murder and racketeering.

Unless, you know, they actually committed the crimes they are being accused of committing. Most criminals claim to be innocent as well. Go figure.
>>
>>38931403
I work in public relations which is a robot's nightmare job. You have to convince normans to print stuff they dont want all the time, clients think you can get them coverage in all the major papers, your boss grills you on every little thing and the job is INFESTED (something like 70% women in this 'proffesion) with roasties all trying to out-nice each other. Sometimes I wish I could have become a cop for the off chance to beat the shit out of drug addicts, the homeless or the coloured. I dont think I'd enjoy any job desu. I do miss being a drug addict even though I had no self respect, at least it was fun having a tangible goal of getting high as often as possible
>>
>tfw scared of interviews
even if i wanted to work i will never get past the interview
>>
Use my dole money to buy small rural properties.

Build tiny houses on them.

Rent them out.
>>
>>38932538
Can you elaborate on your job some more? how did you get a job in PR? Is it for magazines? what country are you in?
>>
>>38931673
Pics for proof or it didn't happen
>>
>>38931403
Jobs like engineer or astronomer or physicist aren't for robots. They require a lot of intellect, and most robots are pretty stupid.
>>
>>38931525
>Unless it's Walmart
Overnight Maintenance isn't so bad honestly. You mainly having to deal with customers either within 15 minutes of the shift starting or 2 hours before the end of the shift (and most of the time I'm tasked with either cleaning the break room or "doing my CBLs" in that time frame)
>>
>>38933389
they also require social skills and a competitive drive.
>>
Working as stock refiller for summer, already had enough part times in the past to not have empty CV. Im going for translator degree. Wish me luck brehs
>>
Worked at the rubbish dump as a labourer for like 9 years (not fulltime) 23 now and mostly still do the same job sorting out bottles and cans for deposit, drive the forklift empty bins, sort out scrap metal.

Really starting to piss me off im sick of it, it's so boring. but i get paid pretty well $27 an hour and $45 on sat/sun
>>
Just had an interview over Skype for some IT job
It went well, but I'll refuse the job (If I get it, ofc)
I have to travel around my whole state, and the HR says that, on average I'll spend 2 days in a week at the hotel.
Don't want that to be some kind of IT driver ffs
>>
I started streaming videogames on twitch and ended up having a following for some reason. I make enough money to live on my own and the viewers usually give me games to play and stuff. I turned what I always do into a living, but I think I just got lucky...
>>
>>38931403
I wouldn't think us robots would be good for any of those jobs. We like the education, the ability to behave in a professional manner, and most of you people are so easily triggered that you would serve only to be liabilities.
>>
Good no experience robot jobs requiring little or no social interaction:
>Night shift security
>Grocery stocker
>Warehouse
>Janitor

These jobs tend to pay better than Walmart or McDicks anyways, so there's that too.
>>
Owning a business is the ultimate robot choice.

You can choose your coworkers, hours and whether or not you want to talk to people. All you need is the marketable skill/s and the capital (which can be acquired with a loan).

If self-employment isn't an option, many skilled robots find comfort working in the arts, healthcare and with computers.
>>
>>38931403
if you have some money, or basic knowledge of tech/economics/finance (at least two of those fields), trading stock and mining and trading bitcoin are pretty comfy jobs. You basically just sit at a computer in your room all day (or working around your garage, thinking up cost-effective cooling solutions for your bitcoin mining rig) with some comfy music on. Also, in a setup like this, the time you put in and your concentration while doing so is directly equivalent to how much money you're making: if you feel like you have enough money to assure your basic necessities (food, water, rent, broadband), but desperately want a break, you can just stop and go hiking,
walking, or doing whatever you want (knowing that you might "lose" a bit of money while you're gone but it's alright). On the other hand, if you're in need of money, or have a "project" you want to start (buying something new, trying to go on a date with a grill, travelling somewhere, etc), you can just spend more of your time at your computer, and be more aggressive while on it. It won't feel like it though, because your motivation for your "project" will fuel you to do this. Also, depending on where you live, such activities aren't taxed.
I don't do it myself, but I think playing online poker professionally yields a similar life.

Source: until a year ago, these activities were how I made money. After a the common post-highschool year of total neeting, I accidentally became a stoner, and found my neetbux were running out too fast, so I started trading while listening to muzak while high and it was great. Then a guy I met on /biz/ who lives not far from me introduced me to bitcoin, and we eventually started a farm in his garage.
>>
motogp rider
no need to show face in 90%
much money
can crash and die if you want and get shittons of attention

It's not for me anymore though, I went last year to a big track near my city and got a highside when I was driving ~230km/h.
I almost pissed myself and promised never to go above 200 on track again
>>
How's programming?
Going to drop out of my education program( wasted 2 fucking years before realizing shit sucks) and apply for Computer Science next year.
>>
>>38934501
It's only good if you are a talented coder and know your shit.
>>
>>38934521
I know the answer is obvious, try and see.
But is there a way to tell if programming is my thing before I apply? Any languages I should try now?

I did some programming like 6 years ago and don't even remember program I used
>>
I'm fixing to start my 3rd semester for getting my Associates of Arts in English. I work in a warehouse right now for $10/hr but am looking for another 30+ hr/week job that's afternoons and evenings so I can work and go to school.

But I'm just so unhappy with it all. School is sickening again. I'm honestly thinking about dropping out. I tried getting a job at the new Amazon warehouse here in Texas but I never heard back. I'm tempted to look into becoming a trucker/hotshotter. Just so tired of my life here, but I can't completely move away because I financially support someone. I want to do either local-ish or long distance duo-partner driving. Anyone have experience enough to give knowledge/advice?
>>
>>38931525
>he actually thinks people hire cleaning workers as individuals and not through outsource firm
>>
>>38934501
stay away like fire.
they filter people based on the most stupid things you can imagine. there are almost no 40 year olds working in this industry, everyone you see in startups looks like they came out of a fashion magazine
>>
>>38934732
actually just learn how to code for unity (and vr) and you will always have a job
>>
>>38934778
>>38934732
>>38934521
I'm 24. Is it too late for me if I never wrote a single like of code?
>>
>>38931403
Has anyone else here felt a phobia of work? I'm looking for a job because I absolutely have to, I haven't worked in 2 years and every past job I've had was like hell for me mentally. I would just want to curl up in a ball in my bed like an autist. Now that I'm days away from starting I'm feeling like death isn't too bad an option, I'm just that fucking terrified and I know it's irrational but it makes me feel like shit what the fuck do I do
>>
>>38935378
You just gotta hate the workd so much that you get out of bed in the morning out if spite. You've got too many motherfuckers to prove wrong.
>>
>>38931403
Those jobs are boring as shit, I done a year in uni doing engineering and it was 100% theory, I got so bored having to write 2-3 essays a week and they expected you to do 40 hours of work a week at home, that's like a full time job and I'm supposed to be paying them 9grand a year for working at home, fuck that

I dropped out and got a job night time shelf stacking, 4 hours a day 16 hours a week, pays enough to cover rent for my parents, my phone bill and by food and have a bit left over for random shit to buy, it doesn't really get boring cause by the time you get bored the nights over cause it's such a short shift

A part time job like this is probably best for robots who currently leach off parents, the parents won't moan cause you have a job and are paying them "rent" and you also get 3 full days off and most of the days you do work you have a bunch of time before and after work unlike full time jobs

Sure engineering and IT jobs pay well but I doubt your regular r9k autist is gonna stick it working 9-5 possibly more 5 days a week, we like our free time to do nothing
>>
>>38931403
>warehouse support
applied 2 days ago, don't think I'll be getting the job though unfortunately
it was a fairly close warehouse too within walking distance, so the convenience played a role in why I chose to apply here.

any other type of jobs that don't require a high school diploma?
>>
>Garbage manufacturer
>Professional sperm donor
>Tendies sommelier
>Pornography critic
>>
>>38935517
Gas stations like Valero, grocery stores
>>
File: lKqY9mbdGa.jpg (86KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
lKqY9mbdGa.jpg
86KB, 800x533px
>>38931403
I got a perfect comfy job for robot like me as train engineer. Not having 2 deal with shitty costumers and coworkers all day. I can listening to music...
>>
>>38934130
What games do you stream?
>>
>>38931704
>>38931611
I'm an ausfag, how do I get such a job? And what are the hours like?
>>
>>38934130
>I started streaming videogames on twitch and ended up having a following for some reason
I'd like to stream but i have shitty laptop and i'm not native english speaker therefore i could make very small audience if i'd started to stream in my language.
>>
>>38934130
I wanna do this but aussienet is fucking dicks and the bandwidth I get on twitch test is like 550kb/s. The chat room doesn't even work while I'm streaming. I'll keep at it though. Do you use a webcam for face or just straight stream.
>>
>>38935072
It's never too late. Just choose a language you think you'll use (I started with C# myself for various reasons) and learn at your own pace. You are good with math and logic right?
>>
>>38935865
Not that anon but should i start with Java or C#? I'm somewhat good with math but it takes time aka i'm not natural coder.
>>
>>38935865
Yeah, math is the only thing I have when it come to academics.
>>
>>38934395

anon give basic instructions on how to trade bitcoin.
>>
There is nothing more satisfying than being in management and fucking the lazy normies' lifes up.
>>
>apply to library hiring
>"Library science degree/education preferred"
Now im in no position to be hating on anyone but who the fuck is out there going after library science
>>
>>38936212
Better than the one next to me. I've wanted to work there since forever but it requires a masters degree.
>>
>>38931673
Yeah dude everyone in prison is innocent too , they all just took a wrong turn on the way to church . But somehow as a totally not criminal you had the connections to create a fake identity
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.