[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel really bad about my appearance. I've had guys call

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 3040781.large.jpg (64KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
3040781.large.jpg
64KB, 650x400px
I feel really bad about my appearance. I've had guys call me ugly before but also I've hooked up with girls and lost my virginity. Idk i feel like shit kill me
>>
>>38931209
>girls
>lost virginity
Fuck off normalshit
>>
>>38931288
im not trying to be a dick about it
>>
>>38931440
Doesn't matter, means you don't belong here. Leave.
>>
>>38931440
No, he means like literally, this thread is like posting something that belongs in >>>/x/ on >>>/sci/ or >>>/his/. This is the virgin board. What you're saying doesn't sound out of place and there's anons who'd love to discuss matters with you, but this thread legitimately does not belong here. The is the virgin board.
>>
>>38931479
>The is the virgin board.

Fuck off incel scum. This is the greentext board. You nerds fuck off back to r/incel
>>
>>38931495
fuck of newfag do you even know why moot brought back this board after he deleted it? It was literally to contain all the angry virgin posting that was shitting up the rest of the board so you fuck of back too whatever site you just told me to go to
>>
>>38931495
do you know the history of this site, retarded redditor? i thought not.
/r9k/ was once a board dedicated to greentexts and shit, yes. but as time passed more bitter stories have started filling up the board to the point where "wojak" and "pepe" became a daily part of it. thats where the term "robot" was coined and the board became and official autist board. but once that happened the board was deleted by the former owner of the site Moot because according to him the board was too gimmicky and it was out of place unlike most other boards that revolve around a specific interest/subject. once that happened the robots had no place to stay and thus started shitposting in every other board as a way of fighting back. of course the mods and Moot himself quickly realised the mistake they made.
so basically this board is no longer a greentext board, it has been too long since it was created and its roots are now lost. at this point its a shit mix of /soc/, /b/ and /s4s/ to some extent.
now since i know youre a redditor ill politely ask you to leave and never come back. youre the reason why this board has gone to shit since late 2014.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.