[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Friends with a Chad that thinks he's a robot >He

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1500258253525.jpg (15KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1500258253525.jpg
15KB, 255x255px
>Friends with a Chad that thinks he's a robot
>He can't keep track of his schedule or priorities, almost drops out of college every semester cause he has no concept of budgeting
>Flirts with a girl that's got a boyfriend, talks to her about what they'd do together if she broke up with her boyfriend
>Plans a date with someone he says he really likes
>A day later he's trying to get into another girl's pants again
>Says he wants a committed relationship
>Have to keep reminding him that cheating is bad

How can people be this shitty? What's more, how can they be this shitty and still get so many people interested in them?
>>
>>38931165
Why are you friends with him if he's so shitty?
>>
>>38931165
Your friend is a sociopath with little to no self-awareness familia
>>
How is that a Chad? You're describing an autistic robot.
>>
>>38931213
People toss around the term sociopath way too easily

Being an asshole =/= being a sociopath
>>
>>38931189
I have no idea how to make other friends and the idea of being alone is terrifying. I'm getting fed up with this shit though.

>>38931221
He's usually pretty confident when talking to people, he's handsome and in shape, goes to a lot of parties, plays normies games with his friends, etc.
>>
>>38931250
>I'm getting fed up with this shit though.
If you don't like him, then don't be around him.

Forcing yourself to befriend someone you dislike just because you have no friends is like intentionally cucking yourself into a relationship, man.

Be friends with people worth being friends with, OP. Even if you end up having no friends, it's better than being drained by being around people you hate.
>>
>>38931229
Does he have any inhibition or remorse for his actions?

Does he actually care about anyone but himself?

You didn't make him sound like he does tbdesy
>>
>>38931250
Does he ever get pussy though? Is he successful in his life and studies? If not he's just an autistic robot loser tryhard.
>>
>>38931268
I guess you're right. It's exhausting being his friend, listening to his bullshit "problems" he brings on himself.
>>
>>38931309
The guy you're replying to isn't me, I'm OP. And the answer to both of those questions is no.

>>38931311
He does extremely well getting dates and flirting, I'm not sure about sex. Most of the girls he knows have boyfriends and I keep reminding him that cheating is a shitty thing to do.
He keeps getting stuff handed to him, like right now he's got a job for ~$18/hr, with perks that he can sell for even more money. He's just got shitty priorities so he keeps putting school last, so he's unable to progress in life. It's not that he's unable, he just doesn't.
>>
>>38931165
>cheating is bad
Do you still watch Disney princess movies too kid?
>>
>>38931504
Yes, Rapunzel is still my favorite princess.
>>
>>38931387
The way you describr makes him sound like a tryhard autist, not Chad. He might even be a virgin. And if he got a job handed to him instead of earning it, that's even more un-Chad.
>>
>>38931715
That's wrong. Having jobs handed to you is a most chad like thing to happen.
What do you think happens in the real world? You work you way up from the he bottom?
NO. the good/comfy jobs are always handed out
>>
>>38931715
He's not a virgin, I've been in the next room one of the times. Also, the job was handed to him because he's a busboy and it was like the first job he applied to after quitting his previous job. The way he says it, everybody that applies for that job got it.
>>
>>38931771
You're completely wrong. Chad isn't Chad because he gets handed stuff for free. Chad is Chad because he worked for it. You probably think Chad gets pussy without working for it too.
>>
File: BFA_8812_1041933.jpg (2MB, 2880x3600px) Image search: [Google]
BFA_8812_1041933.jpg
2MB, 2880x3600px
>>38931815
>Chad is Chad because he worked for it
HAHAHA. He worked for his looks too.
>>
>>38931165
He seems like someone to learn from. Imagine you're interested in some girl and she happens to have a boyfriend. What the fuck do you care. Life is fucking short my man. Think about your own happiness for once.
>>
>>38931893
>He worked for his looks too.
Well, yeah. Facial aesthetics and height are the only thing left up to genetics. If you wanna have a sexy body, you have to work out

retard
>>
>>38931969
I've had one girlfriend in my life, and she cheated on me. It may not be the reason for all my emotional problems but it's definitely a contributing factor.
>>
>>38931989
Facial aesthetics and height > body.
>>
>>38932002
Tell that to all the decent looking khv robots. Or the ugly Chads getting mad pussy.
>>
>>38931893
Those gay guys did work for their looks so they could attract homosexuals like you.
>>
>>38932012
>ugly Chads
Uh huh.
>>
>>38931229
Having very little self control and poor impulse control is linked with sociopathic behavior like constantly cheating with girls or spending money on worthless shit even if you're broke.even though there are consequences.
Or maybe hes just a fucking retard
>>
>>38932040
This is why you are a khv. Because you think Chad is a physical thing and not a choice.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.