[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it weird to have constant thoughts about physical harm towards

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

Is it weird to have constant thoughts about physical harm towards others? It's almost to the point of obsession.
>>
Someone please fucking help me
>>
Yeah it's p weird. Go to a doctor?? lol

don't hurt me bro lol
>>
>>38931125
Yeah I have these daily. I have good self control tho so I haven't killed anyone. And if/ when I do kill someone it'll be in self defense. But I'll be waiting for that day. And I'm always prepared..
>>
>>38931356
I don't really want to kill anyone. I want to beat the shit out of someone. I keep picturing myself doing it in my mind.
>>
>>38931344
God you're a faggot

Unoriginal memefaggetry
>>
>>38931125
Don't do anything fucking stupid you cunt.

I wouldn't go to a doctor or anything, I doubt they'd help me/you. Probably just lock you up in secret.

There has to be some kind of release that doesn't actually hurt anything.
>>
I think it's not average, but 'weird' is a strong word implying you should be ashamed or something. Humans do lots of 'weird' stuff all the time, so 'weird' is just 'normal' when you think about it.

Anyway, I recommend going to therapy for this (but I'd be cautious about medication). Else, if you're too anxious or other reasons, you could try self-help methods.

You should talk more about what's going on with you though. I'm interested. Plus it might help to talk it out with us even if we're just your e-friends.
>>
Is there a mental illness for something similar to OP?

I have a friend who is capable of murdering people and has no qualms about it, but he doesn't have constant thoughts of harming others. He just does it to steal or whatever and doesnt care
>>
>>38931125
>>38931324
Don't go to a doctor. If you admit this feelings to a professional they MUST refer you to the paddywagon for public safety and to cover their own ass.

You literally cannot discuss it with anyone else and have no choice but to hold it in and confront it yourself. Trust me anon. Don't tell anyone. Don't do it. They will get you.
>>
>>38931392
Thats what true sociopathy is, instead of what the virgin fucks around here pretend it is (autismal anger).
>>
>>38931380
I compulsively play out violent scenarios based on the present situation whatever that may be. I see someone in public and a scenario automatically plays out of me harming them in some creative way. I don't enjoy it. I feel guilty about it but the thoughts are obsessive and have been for the entirety of my life
>>
It's called OCD or obsessive thoughts. If it's REALLY bothering you, you should go to a doctor and tell them.
>>
>>38931402

Depends on the state my man. Here they can only do it if you name someone specific,, and even then it's just a warning to the target to be on the lookout.

Still, you could use that shit to your benefit, show them how fucking batshit crazy you are and get fucking NEETbux, then you can spend all day in your room not harming a goddamn fly.
>>
File: 1443410970567.png (171KB, 503x280px) Image search: [Google]
1443410970567.png
171KB, 503x280px
>>38931409
How do I fix my autismal anger? I almost broke my hand after I found out chik fil a gave me a diet coke.
>>
>>38931125
I'm the same. You should get drunk and fight someone. The best moment in my life was when I hit someone. It was like a wave of ecstasy 100x greater than orgasm.

I want to kill someone, Raskolnikov style one day
>>
>>38931411
A lot of people think like that. To be honest that's actual on of the symptoms of being on the autistic spectrum, no joke. It's something to do with anxiety
>>
One of the symptoms of autism is having extreme violent thoughts about others. It's to do with anxiety or something like that, I remember reading about it a while back, I cbf sourcing, google it to see
>>
>>38931402
You can confess to a church. They're not allowed to tell people.
>>
>>38931481
>>38931499
Wow, I guess I do belong to this site. Cool!
>>
hating on people is also called being a sociopath
>>
what drugs can help someone to act on these? generally stims and disinhibitory stuff like antidepressants and booze? roids for aggro and gains?
>>
>>38931658
Try dissociatives dude, only if you really want to
>>
>>38931390
Not much to tell. I've been very irritable and angry lately, I usually never get angry or worked up, but I do have my triggers. I just keep thinking about fighting.
>>
>>38931679
Interesting. Triggers like what? Also how long is 'lately'? So you haven't always been like this?
>>
>>38931773
Certain things make me extremely angry, usually something someone says to me that offends me. Lately for a few months now maybe.
>>
>>38931923
Well, I hope you're able to overcome this. Sounds like you're able to acknowledge what's happening really well, which is necessary to change.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.