[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> tfw no anon that wants to motivate each other to better

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1483366836131.png (325KB, 480x716px) Image search: [Google]
1483366836131.png
325KB, 480x716px
> tfw no anon that wants to motivate each other to better ourselves
> no anon that wont freak out at someones improvement while screaming "normie" at the top of their lungs
> no anon to talk with daily, greet in the morning and wish sweet dreams at night
> will never share our dreams, goals and do our best to motivate the other to reach them.
>>
I'm here my man
>>
>>38930865
Where are you from? What do you generally do during your day?
>>
russian anon here for ya, live long and vodka
>>
>>38930849
I am in the process of self-improvement. I'm also starting a journal to store useful information I'm learning on more pragmatic forums than 4chan/r9k.

If you want to go on this journey with me, drop your Skype or discord or whatever. I am taking steps everyday to better myself, and I'm not wallowing in self-pity anymore. I am also pretty supportive, and I will greet you in the morning and wish you sweet dreams at night as often as I can; sometimes I'm just really busy, but if so I will tell you when that is.

We are in this together, you and I.
>>
>>38930849
there are some cool people around 4chan, but yeah it's not easy to find a soulmate here
good luck to you though, maybe you will get lucky
>>
>>38930849
All hope is lost.

>want to kill myself
>2pussy2doit

I deserve this.
>>
How long of being a neet/depressed did it take for you guys to finally say fuck it and start changing yourself. Currently a neet with social anxiety, cant even go for a walk in fear that people will judge me. This has been a problem for over 5 years for me. I just dont feel comfortable/normal leaving the house and I just have it engraved in my head I dont look normal and people will judge me, and im scared if that judging. What do I do to end this misery? I really just want to go outside and feel comfortable. Also inb4
>just be yourself!
Ive tried for 5 years to be myself and its not fucking working, i guess what im getting at is, how do I learn to be comfortable with who I am?
>>
Because everyone who deviates from the self pitying circle-jerk is called a normie and new by edgy angsty teenagers who hate the world cause they don't have a gf.
I keep telling everyone friends, gf, attention, success, come from self improvement and going outside and showing people you're someone who's nice to be around. Just think, would I be around someone like myself or would I just try to get as far away as possible?
A lot of people who don't try are either too scared or had a few bad experiences.
>>
>>38930894
Central Europe
I've been sitting home and watching TV shows, anime and playing games for the past few years since I'm a NEET and I've been depressed for a long time now but I've been trying to change recently.
I work out and try to do constructive stuff during the day. I still waste a lot of time on useless shit but I'm determined to stop being worthless.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.