[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you have inside jokes with a girl and she actually attempts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: a28.jpg (32KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
a28.jpg
32KB, 480x454px
If you have inside jokes with a girl and she actually attempts to engage with you in conversation does she like you?
>>
>>38928076
I'm sure your mom loves you anon.
>>
as a frend
>>
>>38928076
It's called 'friendship', anon.
>>
>>38928076
YES.

GO for it, you dumdum!
>>
>>38928087
I'm serious though. This is a girl who's
>not related to me
>not ugly
It's so rare. might have happened once or twice in my life. Blew those chances of course. Nows the chance to redeem
>>
>>38928076
Probably she does like you, yes
>>
>>38928076
Lol as a friend you stupid fuck
>>
>>38928141
no she just wants to be friends
95% chance there's already a guy that she likes that she's trying to get with
>>
File: CGJqLhJU4AA970T.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CGJqLhJU4AA970T.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
>>38928163
Yeah you're probably right. No point in getting caught up in this bullshit. If she wants the D she can ask for it, or be a little more obvious. She's not gonna take any more of my mental real estate
>>
File: mfw st.jpg (39KB, 277x353px) Image search: [Google]
mfw st.jpg
39KB, 277x353px
>>38928076

Not unless the "inside" refers to her "sugar walls"
>>
>>38928076
Try not being 14.
>>
>>38928197
Most of the people on this board never grew out of the teenage mindset, me included. So I'm gonna need a little more detailed instruction, pal
>>
What if a girl makes up an excuse, saying she needed help for something she absolutely didn't. Did she just want to hang out?
>>
>>38928177
Don't ask a professional taste tester to be your personal chef.
>>
>>38928138
>>38928163
>>38928177
"A man hears, what he wants to hear and disreguards the rest"-Simon and garfunkle
>>
This has been bothering me lately. How can I ask/tell someone why they were taking pictures/video of me without it sounding awkward or confrontational? They're a friend.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.