[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 24 years old and a really hairy guy, well I shouldn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: LOOK AT THOSE.jpg (539KB, 1920x1763px) Image search: [Google]
LOOK AT THOSE.jpg
539KB, 1920x1763px
I'm 24 years old and a really hairy guy, well I shouldn't say really hairy because some guys are worse than me. My chest and stomach have quite a bit of hair on them, and I noticed I'm getting hair on my back and buttocks as well. It's pretty thick on my chest and stomach. I manscape it about once every couple of months when it gets long and thick.

I've heard some girls find hairy men attractive, but I frankly never cared for all my body hair. I also have quite a bit of hair on my arms and legs, though I would never shave those out of fear of being called gay or feminine. And frankly my arm and leg hair never really bothered me as much as my chest and stomach hair have. I'm afraid as I get older it'll get worse, like I'll go full bear mode and have a carpet on my back and front, it's already close to semi-carpet mode already on the front of me.
>>
>very hairy legs, hairy back and stomach
>Can't grow facial hair or arm hair
What the fuck does my body mean by this?
>>
>>38928115
I look like shit with facial hair, I can't even grow a beard. If I go a MONTH without shaving I get 5'o clock shadow at best, it's just light stubble on my neck and chain. I would have to probably go 6 months to a year to get anything that resembled a beard.
>>
>same as you, hair everywhere
>stretch marks, lost weight but they stay
>lost weight, extra skin everywhere
>small dick

hope you can see there's worse people and stop feeling bad
>>
>>38928259
>Implying I'm not fat with stretch marks and a small dick

Maybe I just didn't mention that about me? Though I never had a problem with my dick, though I guess to most people they'd tell me it's below average or sub-average. The few girls that have seen it though it was fine and liked it.
>>
Failed Chad here,
>In 4th grade I started to grow a beard. All the other kids made fun of me
>Was already ugly, but now everyone was calling me shit like "gorilla" and "wolfboy"
>Hated my hair
>As I got older, I started working out and eating a ton
>In my teens I was a big haired ogre looking motherfucker with a big ol' think dick
>Had this bizarre, testosterone driven confidence
>Would parade around in front of girls I liked, showing my hairy chest and stomach
>They always had this strange reaction like, "That's hilarious yet intriguing"
>Would pull my big dick and hairy balls out in front of women and they would laugh and sometimes awkwardly touch it
>In the bedroom, women would tell that it was like having sex with a werewolf or a bear
>Women would ride my big nasty gorilla dick while gripping my chest or back hair
>Black girls in particular were always interested in my balls for some reason
>Girls would gag on my hair while sucking my dick. Sometimes, after working out, I would grab their heads and mash them in my hairy taint and balls. They would always smack me and laugh.

I guess what I'm trying to tell you is, embrace whoever you are. Don't reject it, and you will have a chance of being accepted. Sure "just be yourself"... But be your truest self. People respond well to that sort of thing.
>>
>>38928308
you had the chance to build experience, be happy about it
>>
File: 1487049194124.gif (866KB, 352x224px) Image search: [Google]
1487049194124.gif
866KB, 352x224px
>>38928308
Yeah, dude? I myself look like a fucking gorilla.
>>
>>38928431
Oh so you're a bear, that's what I call super hairy people. Like I'm talking pitch black carpet of hair from chest to stomach, same for their back.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.