[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's my senior year of highschool now. When can I learn

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4068.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4068.png
1MB, 1334x750px
It's my senior year of highschool now. When can I learn to talk to girls?
>>
4chan didn't exist when I was in highschool.

What are teenagers doing here?
>>
if you havent figured it out by now youre fucked. Better do a shit ton of clubs in college if you dont want to die alone
>>
>>38927661
Self loathing mostly
>>38927683
I already know I'm fucked, everyone around me is hooking up while I'm sitting here alone jerking off to more and more deranged fetishes slowly detaching myself from ever having a normal healthy sex life.
>>
>>38927773
do you have friends at all?

40500 loma
>>
>>38927773
>18
>self loathing
Give it time, friend. It gets so much worse.
>>
>>38927949
quite a lot actually but whenever I get close to someone I act like a fucking fool and she tries to get out asap.
>>
>>38927975
>getting close to someone
>she

lole
>>
>>38927773
wait til you're 25 and don't have a job and you're still a virgin but everyone you know has their life figured out

high school angst is fucking nothing
>>
>>38928006
I know this is my future, that's why I wanna learn how to talk to girls so it doesn't end up like this.
>>
>>38927975
as someone who recently graduated
senior year is a lot different mainly because after the first half people start to really not care.
Just try to go to as many parties as you possibly can. Get drunk or high if your into that. It'll help you from being a fool.
>>
>>38928032
I got high last week and almost got raped and nobody will invite me to parties.
>>
>>38928052
none of your friends go to parties?
>>
>>38928103
The ones who did tried to rape me, also all my friends are in drama so that's a thing too...
>>
>>38928136
how bad was that? are you just full on avoiding them now?

and yeah, I don't know how common it is in general but there was a lot of drama my senior year
>>
>>38928103
>tfw no friends ever
how am i supposed to start from nothing?
>>
>>38928023
just fucking talk to them, in high school no one is socially adept except a select few. everyone's awkward if you're trying to talk to a girl and she rebuffs you she's probably just as socially retarded, it just means she doesn't like you
>>
>>38928160
It wasn't that bad it's just that I got high and they took advantage of me and I couldn't do shit because I was high. They took of my pants and held me down and tried to grab my dick. It wasn't that bad but it was amplified because I was high.

And I mean that they are in the drama program at school, so they wouldn't go to a lot of parties.
>>
>>38928164
have you not tried to make friends or is it that people don't want to be friends with you?

If it's the first one still try going to parties. people who go to parties are just looking to have a good time and if you can be enjoyable to be around they won't mind. You just have to find some way of showing up without it being weird.
>>
>>38928209
>they wouldn't go to a lot of parties.

does this mean they choose not to or they don't have opportunities to? because if it's the first just ask them to help you out.
>>
>>38928263
They're in drama, it's both. They are usually less likely to do anything to extreme. And they probably don't have any chances to go to parties.
>>
>>38928237
I'm pretty much the opposite of "my feet hurt" guy, I always like social situations but find it impossible to be in them.
throughout all my schooling after birthday parties in elementary school, first year of college included, I have legitimately never even heard a party location/time until after it already happened.
>>
>>38928209
first thing you should do is get new friends cuz other people probably think you're weird for hanging out with gay rapists who do that
>>
>>38928307
so when you hear about one ask whoever you're talking to you tell you the next time something like that is happening
>>
>>38928617
a complete stranger?
"hey, I don't know anything about you, can you message this number when you are ready to party?"
>>
>>38928820
why is a complete stranger talking to you about parties?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.