[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet off tinder to get dinner >have barely anything to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3817.jpg (24KB, 384x383px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3817.jpg
24KB, 384x383px
>meet off tinder to get dinner
>have barely anything to say and can't say more than a sentence without stammering
>she starts making fun of my monotone voice and asks me why I'm so shy
>face goes red and don't know what to say
>sit in silence for the rest of the date
>pats me on the back as we're leaving and says I need to lighten up
>didn't respond to my text after that
>>
was she hot? what age were both of you? I could imagine this happening to me
>>
>>38927286
She was 25 6/10 and I'm 22 yo virgin
>>
>you still texted her after this disaster
I would have pretended this never happened
>>
keep at it I suppose, is all the advice I can give you
each date, as crippling as it may be, you will gradually get abit more comfortable and learn from mistakes. It's a hard grind but you'll be grateful if you don't give up. If you do give up you will turn very sour and angry just like a lot of people here
easier said than done tho
>>
Ouch. Hide inside as long as you can. Survive on delivery. Play the comfiest vidya you can. Watch the comfiest movies you can.
>>
>>38927373
OP here, this is what I plan to do
I might try boys, I've always thought of sucking dick
>>
>>38927265
take the advice, fuck off and do better.
be grateful she wasn't a cunt about it, at least she understands.
>>
>>38927323
She really couldnt have been more of a basic cunt.
Get a better one.
>>
>>38927265
Look anon, steady steps up the mountain. So you fucked up this time, honestly by her laughing about it and asking why you were shy, she was trying to get you to open up to her. Thats where you fucked up imo, i bet youre not that hard to talk to but you were stuck in your head the whole time. The kind of shit you need to use to get a conversation going is like ask a question where there could be multiple answers, when she gives two or three pick the one you are genuinely most interested in and go from there. Later if things get awkward you can be like hey didnt you also say x? Whyd you come up with that of all things? Like idk its not gonna be easy, im still an awkward fuck a lot of the times too my man but I guarantee you if you try again and again youll learn
>>
>>38927432
>makes fun of him and patronizes him
>she understands
Nah, understanding would be carrying the conversation and making him feel comfortable.
>>
Why even bother trying? Women have enormous expectations these days so anything less than extroverted Chad is out.
>>
>>38927457
>take the advice, fuck off and do better.
>>
>>38927441
>>38927457
WTF? No. Don't enable him. You can be quiet but at least be assertive when someone jabs you about it.

OP fucked up when he went silent. Idc what you think about alphas and betas, introverts and extroverts; stand up for your beliefs. If you can't, remove yourself from the dating pool
>>
File: 1500452538013.png (34KB, 227x219px) Image search: [Google]
1500452538013.png
34KB, 227x219px
>>38927442
tl:dr please too much fuckin text lol
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.