[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>watch fox news >its nothing but a bunch of propaganda

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1485486345606.jpg (173KB, 601x665px) Image search: [Google]
1485486345606.jpg
173KB, 601x665px
>watch fox news
>its nothing but a bunch of propaganda
do people actually watch this probably the same for all the other news channels too
>>
>Another liberal slide thread
I will sage and call u a faggot
>>
>>38927195
im not a liberal retard i voted for trump
>>
only people older than 40 watch it.
>>
>watch any major news network
>its nothing but a bunch of propaganda
everyone but me is stupid
>>
>>38927168
>probably the same for all the other news channels too
They're literally all just as awful.
>>
Shillbots need to fuck off. This isn't even the right board for your posts
>>
>parents banned almost everything on tv growing up because I was "impressionable"
>regularly parrots FOX and rush limbaugh
>>
>>38927433
what am i shilling retard lol tell me
>>
Everyone always makes the same mistake. That mistake is thinking that Fox is the only mainstream news outlet that is pure propaganda. It's a general misconception because it's the only right-wing outlet on TV so it's easy to spot. But the reality is that outlets like CNN, MSNBC, BBC, etc. are all just as bad as Fox.
>>
>>38927528
yeah i assumed it was the same for all the other american news channels
>>
i dunno about propaganda across the board but you can be sure that the first concern of all television is moneymaking
>>
>>38927168
You're just preaching to the choir my man. We all know already.
>>
>>38927501
You could be from leftypol, reddit or somewhere else. Your thread has nothing to do with /r9k/ so it's totally out of place. No one here cares about your shit
>>
>>38927730
r9k has no topic and im not a leftist man
>>
>making fun of Fox news
Welcome to 2003.

>media outlets have an agenda
Welcome to the dawn of human civilization.
>>
>>38927861
Just fuck off you lying faggot. You're not going to get anything out of posting here
>>
>>38927168

The US does not have any media free from commercial and political interests, save from PBS but that shit is underfunded as fuck.
>>
>>38927923
lol are you denying that tv isnt propaganda
im not even a leftist you would deny something like that because a leftist also believes in it?
>>
>>38927168
You can say the same about every single news network
>>
File: IMG_1074.jpg (40KB, 500x804px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1074.jpg
40KB, 500x804px
>>38927168

i only trust independent media, and even then im skeptical.

desu the news industry is totally fukt.
>>
>>38927168
I majored in political science, but I only watch certain shows on Fox. I try to avoid the talk shows, shows that are have a lot of commentary, and prime time shows. I usually watch programs that are mostly filled with news reports and interviews.

I enjoy Special Report and Tucker Carlson on Fox News.
>>
>>38927168
All TV is fucking trash propaganda.
>>
>>38927730
speak for yourself I love this shit god its so good
>>
>>38927168
>do people actually watch this probably the same for all the other news channels too
Your mistake is thinking any of the other media outlets are different.

We have to accept that we probably won't know what's really going on out there until it's far too late. Kind of like showing up at the scene of a crime after hearing about domestic abuse you never could do any thing about lawfully.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.