[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Supported Trump because I fell for the /pol/ memes >Thought

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 174
Thread images: 24

File: 1497050509734.jpg (108KB, 601x597px) Image search: [Google]
1497050509734.jpg
108KB, 601x597px
>Supported Trump because I fell for the /pol/ memes
>Thought it would maybe help me make some normie friends if they saw that I wasn't afraid to show my political opinions
>Ended up losing my only friend because I couldn't stop acting like an autist whenever someone criticized Trump and I ended up threatening to deport him (He's brown) during a heated Facebook argument
>Every time Trump comes up on the news my parents just tell me "So when does the winning start?" and laugh
>I even bought a MAGA hat and wore it to class in the days before and after the election so I could look smug but all it did was make people hate me even more
>Can't even enjoy a Trump victory anymore because he's such a huge fuck-up that defending him at this point is basically impossible

Anyone else know this feel?
>>
voting for trump should be classified as mental illness, my dude

u should seriously get checked by a doctor.
>>
File: jesus OP.jpg (100KB, 1080x1086px) Image search: [Google]
jesus OP.jpg
100KB, 1080x1086px
>I ended up threatening to deport him (He's brown) during a heated Facebook argument
>>
>>38926797

hello mr.shillberg
>>
>>38926914
SEETHING goy
>>
File: 1501381093914.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1501381093914.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>38926816
Honestly at this point I'm seriously considering attempting suicide just so I can get people to give me some attention again.

>>38926847
He's not even a Mexican, he's Indian and doesn't even have an accent or anything. He ended up blocking me after I tried apologizing to him after Trump betrayed us and sold weapons to the Saudis.

>>38926914
YOU /POL/TARDS ARE THE REASON I'M EVEN MORE ALONE THAN I COULD HAVE POSSIBLY IMAGINED
FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR SHITTY ELECTION
>>
>>38926797
This smells of fakeness and gayness.
>>
boo, keep it off /r9k/
>>
>>38926797
Why is shareblue on /r9k/?
>>
Taking the "/pol/ meme" isn't about attention or fucking socializing you spreg, clearly you haven't learned anything and allow your emotions and needs to get in the way of things.
>>
>>38926934

lol I've always been socially isolated don't fucking blame it on trump lol
>>
>YOU /POL/TARDS ARE THE REASON I'M EVEN MORE ALONE THAN I COULD HAVE POSSIBLY IMAGINED

you sound as almost as pathetic as Clinton did when she blamed her loss on internet memes. Take some personal responsibility.
>>
>be liberal
>go to pol
>larp as a white supremacist ironically
>shit post for months
>slowly get converted
>ironic posts become red pilled posts
>take part in pol election pranks
>even set up liberal sock puppet social media accounts to attack hillary from the ideological left
>vote gop down the line
>long time blue state turns red
>feel like a chad by proxy when trump wins

what have I done?
>>
>>38926797
Shut up, cuck.

If you're so far gone that you can't even talk to people, politics certainly wasn't going to help you.
>>
Nice try /leftypol/. Go. Just leave. It doesn't matter. Don't look back and don't let the door hit you on the way out. Sage
>>
File: 1484076712459.jpg (81KB, 524x513px) Image search: [Google]
1484076712459.jpg
81KB, 524x513px
>Can't even enjoy a Trump victory anymore because he's such a huge fuck-up that defending him at this point is basically impossible

That fucking feel.

I really painted myself into a corner with all of my friends and coworkers by coming out as a supporter and acting smug after his victory, too. I just never thought that he would start fucking up AFTER he won the fucking election. HE FINISHED THE HARD PART. HE LITERALLY CROSSED THE FINISH LINE AND THEN PROCEEDED TO IMPLODE. WHAT THE FUCK.
>>
>be me
>post on /pol/ in 2015 about ironically getting Trump the nomination
>he actually gets it
>in too deep, have to see it until the end
>have my little brother post Trump threads for me while I'm at work in exchange for cookies
>Trump finally wins
>my life is still the same but now I have no cookies

Fuck Drumpf
>>
>>38927920
Where are you from?

JFH79
>>
File: 1480029562371.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480029562371.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
>>38926797

Try being trans and having voted for him. I really do wish I could go back to the night he was elected. It was fucking magical. Probably the happiest I've ever been in my life. Then in the months after he was elected I started noticing peoples' masks slipping on /pol/, which culminated with his ban of trans people from the military and people cheering it wholeheartedly. Never felt like such a fucking fool in my life when I realized that most of the guys I had been posting with during the buildup to the election would have no problem with people like me being ostracized or even fucking killed because of who we are. I don't really hate Trump though, I just kind of got mindbroken by the betrayal and now don't really care about anything now, politics or otherwise.
>>
>>38928030
WE DON'T NEED ANYMORE BRADLEY MANNINGS
>>
>>38927920
>>38926797
>>38926934

What are you talking about? Trump has been awesome on trade and actually following through with pushing for strict immigration policies.We won big by selling weapons to the Saudis. We should be selling lots of older and 2nd rate weapons systems to more countries.
>>
>>38928167
>its a trumpfag doesn't know what people are talking about episode
what else is new?
>>
>>38927920
>HE FINISHED THE HARD PART. HE LITERALLY CROSSED THE FINISH LINE
Why are /pol/turds such brainlets?
>>
File: 1524629482.jpg (57KB, 600x645px) Image search: [Google]
1524629482.jpg
57KB, 600x645px
>>38926797
the winning started and ended with Trump becoming president

you've been duped by the chaos disciples
>>
>>38928030
No one wants to have you killed for being mentally ill, but the mentally ill are counter intuitive to the military.
>>
>>38926797

BED
MADE
LIE
>>
File: mcdonald.jpg (28KB, 500x468px) Image search: [Google]
mcdonald.jpg
28KB, 500x468px
>>38926934
>YOU /POL/TARDS ARE THE REASON I'M EVEN MORE ALONE THAN I COULD HAVE POSSIBLY IMAGINED
>FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR SHITTY ELECTION

THIS ISN'T EVEN /POL/
>>
>>38926797
I love the Trump and I didn't even vote. He still won.
>>
the shame of it all is if he had actually done what he said he would do he could have been one of the greatest presidents of the modern age

he will go down as one of the worst. maybe not as bad as like buchanan, fillmore, or taylor but definitely bottom 5-10.
>>
its always someone elses fault huh? never your own. kys my man
>>
i still think it's hilarious that he was elected at all.

i vividly remember the press conference where he announced his run. i thought it was so god damn funny

now that he's actually the fucking president it's downright hysterical
>>
>>38928285
He might still build a wall and he's deported a ton of Spics. He's a great president.
>>
>>38928316
>He might still build a wall
not trying to judge, but why do you guys honestly think that? i just feel like theres a lot of stuff out there saying its probably impossible to build any kind of meaningful wall along the border, and i don't get why mexico would pay for it?
>>
>>38928316
*fence
*possibly incomplete fence
>>
>>38928314
He's a better president than Obummer the black supremacist half nigger
>>
Trump has been pretty cool as a president. It's worth it for the memes alone but he has exceeded my expectations.
>>
>>38926797
He's doing pretty good in office. Cucks just can't handle it

Yeah I lost a few friends during the election. I don't give a fuck though, I never truly liked them much anyways.

Trump is god emperor. I wish he would just implement a fascist dictatorship and begin the purge already
>>
>>38928330
that's extremely debatable

obama was extremely authoritarian and anti-constitutional but at least he passed some fucking legislation and thought before he spoke
>>
>>38928328
Well at least he fucking did something. It's better than a leftist woman for president.
>>
people don't hate you because you like trump, they hate you because you are autistic. what kind of retard wears a MAGA hat to class? holy shit just try and pretend to be normal, then you might have a chance.
>>
>reveal your power level
>oh shit people hate me

bitch this is rule 0 for pol and this website in general, and rule -1 for anyone on r9k.
If you don't know how to keep shit to yourself you are not a robot and I have no sympathy for you.
>>
I'm Hispanic and any time it comes up I tell them I only voted Trump to keep Clinton out of office. That way nobody can give me shit for supporting him and it looks like it was more of a anti-Clinton vote.
>>
>trumps gonna fite da j000s guys
HAHAHHAAHAHAHAH SO FUCKING REDPILLED BRO
>>
>>38928381
"don't reveal your power level" is a meme spouted by shills

Fuck normies, fuck niggers, fuck faggots, and fuck libcucks. They need to know we hate them
>>
>>38928326
The wall is a metaphor, basically putting America first. I don't see why people think a literal wall is so infeasible though. Historically speaking, walls have been pretty good at slowing people down. Mexico will chip in because they don't want to lose the few angelic triple PhD totally not criminal citizens to US. Also because we basically own South America. Even cutting aid will put some hurt on them. If we actually tried to hurt them with policy they are fucked.
>>
>>38928355
No bitch. Having a black supremacist as president is bad for all white men and makes you look like a bitch. No matter how well spoken you think he is.
>>
File: 1502072731791.jpg (97KB, 492x650px) Image search: [Google]
1502072731791.jpg
97KB, 492x650px
>>38928405
>kills TPP
>kills paris climate agreement
>killing affirmative action
>killing fake-news-real-jews
>killing welfare
>killing congressional lobbying

Cucks cannot handle it
>>
>Trusting the ruling class
>Ever
The only ones who can let the workers loose of their chains are the workers themselves.
>>
>>38928358
but like, that's the story of trump's presidency. not as advertised, and I say this as someone who despised clinton.

didn't and won't drain the swamp - lobbying ban is nice but it's not enough
didn't and won't build the wall - a fence is not a wall
repeal and replace obamacare - LOL
tax reform - good luck
VA reform - i haven't been keeping tabs on this one, anyone got anything?
his trade negotiations with the EU went like shit
his nafta renegotiations will either go okay at best or at absolute worst he will destroy the united states and canada's trade relationship and economically ruin both countries
banning trans people in the military - i really don't see the argument for it desu

and everyone fucking hates him. like, not just the wild and crazy SJWs but like other world leaders too.

it's not a good look. i very much doubt he'll be re-elected but the democrats could always do something utterly moronic like run chelsea clinton in 2020
>>
>>38928410
no they don't
This is the retard's philosophy
it does nothing but make life more difficult for you.
>>
>>38928435
>kills TPP
A+
>killing paris
sure, let's all go straight to hell in a handbasket. flawed? yes. better than nothing? no.
>killing AA
source? big if true.
>killing fake news
A+
>killing welfare
source? big if true
>killing congressional lobbying
yet failing to drain the swamp
>>
What has he fucked up? He's done well on Syria and his foreign policy.
>>
>>38928451
>makes life more difficult

You can either cringe and grit your teeth listening to libcucks spout faggotry and suffer through that, or you can liberate yourself from the mental torture and say what you want.

The consequences are never as bad as you imagine them to be, unless you think some absolute normie scum burning a few bridges with you is unbearable.

If you're talking about people at work and stuff like that, then I would agree with you. Smart people do not bring up politics at work. Smart people focus on making money at work, and politics is too divisive.
>>
>>38928435
Cohn and mnuchin are so fuckin woke bro thanks for the redpills my man shadilay raise kek
>>
>>38927828
Unwittingly fallen for and became an agent for one of the largest psy-ops of our time.

Just because one of the principles of the movement is "Calling out psy-ops" doesn't mean it's not a psy-op itself. In that way, it's hiding in plain sight by casting doubt on everything else.
>>
>>38928510
the same can be said for day to day life. You're not going to make any friends going around calling people niggers.
Being openly racist is the dumbest fucking thing you can do if you actually believe the ideology. It is nothing but ammunition for the other side and does nothing but further ideologies like affirmative action.
Nothing prevents you from holding these opinions to yourself and your close friends and enacting just as much, if not more, useful influence towards their implementation.
Yelling about it is just the frustrated idiot's way of dealing with their anger.
>>
>>38928449
No everyone doesn't hate him. You're a cuckold. A white male president is what's best for white men no matter what. If Trump didn't get elected we never would have had a white man for president again. We need that seat of power. The economy will be fine. It's been going to shit already. Trump will not have a major impact one way or the other. You're a fool in my opinion.
>>
>>38928494
failed to cleanly acquit himself of russia allegations. probably no major wrongdoing but he's coming out of it looking a bit slimy to your average voter, especially with the MSM screaming RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA every thirty seconds.

completely destroyed the EPA by putting scott pruitt at the helm. i firmly believe that trump is the nail in the world's coffin on the climate change front. if the americans brought india and china to heel and massively reversed their course on it we might have had a fighting chance, slim though it may have been, but it's all over now and we've got at most 70-100 years before human civilization goes into decline barring a massive reversal via miraculous technological advancement

he's a laughingstock with respect to international relations

his congress is utterly dysfunctional and couldn't pass a parked car

somebody needs to take his phone away but the memes are incredible so i guess i'll give him a pass

see above for other examples
>>
>>38928546
>Affirmative Action is opposite of racism
???
>>
>>38928494
You're posting in a shill thread pay attention
>>
>>38928552
>/pol/ calling anyone else a fool

o i am laffin

some things actually do matter more than racial demographics and racial politics
>>
>>38928482
>hell in a handbasket
The deal is just a giant scam, whether you believe in global warming or not. The USA's regulations were way worse than our competitors for absolutely no reason. We can work on helping the enivronment ourselves if we want, we don't have to be accountable to a bunch of UN faggots.

>Killing AA
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/sessionss-move-to-take-on-affirmative-action-energizes-trumps-base/2017/08/02/771285b4-779f-11e7-8839-ec48ec4cae25_story.html?utm_term=.ffeef9c9cc62

>killing welfare
http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/25/news/economy/donald-trump-welfare-to-jobs/index.html

I also forgot to add that his immigration reform to stop bringing in 3rd world retards was pretty cool, but I doubt it will pass because congress are pieces of shit.

>failing to drain the swamp
Looks decent to me. The fantasy of bringing in blue collar people to work in the administration is ridiculous. Trump always said he was going to bring in "killers" who make money, as long as their on par with his agenda.

Betsy Devvoss is my wet dream for education
>>
>>38928534
What was the goal of this psy-op? To make people feel like memes got our president elected? Or are you saying the entire campaign was a psy-op to get Trump in office
>>
>>38928429
he wasn't a black supremacist
>>
Why do you make these threads on /r9k/? Does your shillposting not work well on /pol/? You should know /r9k/ has nothing to do with /pol/
>>
>>38928563
Haven't seen a real criticism yet. Here's some for you to use. Does business with Saudis, remains with Israel, not working closely enough with Assad, not forcing tougher trade with China.
>>
>>38928590
>pyramid schemers running education is my dream
So fucking redpilled.
>>
>>38928515
>muh two people

I forgot to mention that 1,500 pedos have been arrested

http://www.dailywire.com/news/14176/sex-trafficking-arrests-soar-under-trump-msm-joseph-curl

At what point do cuckservatives in libshits just start hanging themselves?
>>
>>38928030
you voted for the far right what did you expect, you're no better than rohm and I say this as a tranny
>>
>>38928416
ah okay i could see that. but you think a literal wall is in the works? i could see how we could pressure mexico by saying "hey these people coming into the country are hurting us, help us pay for more security or we're going to renegotiate trade/aid"
i don't really have a strong opinion on refugees/immigrants, but i will say it does seem like europe has terrorist attacks pretty often and we don't. partially i'm sure proximity has something to do with it, but thats just a wall in and of itself, its harder to go to the americas than europe.
>>
>>38928590
>we can work on the environment without paris

i am sure that the EPA will get right to work on that with one of its erstwhile opponents leading it

>killing AA
sustained; love it.

>killing welfare
i mean, i don't see anything there that says he's going to succeed in his plan, nor that he even has a concrete plan to do it. and he's not exactly proven to be someone who's a deft administrator.

>blue collar workers in administration
i'm not saying that, but how about bringing in some experts in their respective fields rather than billionaires who don't know the first thing about their departments.

why is devos your wet dream?
>>
>>38926797
Just an fyi, the Paris Climate Accord has nothing to do with climate change or environmental standards. The premise behind it is that Europe and America, and by extension only white Christian Western nations, should fund the economic development of every other country on earth so that they could rapidly develop and use modern technology so that they emit less emissions. Even by their own plan, if everything worked 100% according to the plan, there would be only a .001% degree of difference.

So why should white Western countries pay for the economic growth and development of their direct competitors, who have no obligations under the agreement? It's literally a global wealth redistribution scheme. The only way I would be for it is if Western countries will pay billions in aid to nations if they stem the flow of immigration from those countries to Western countries. If not, then why the fuck should they benefit with free aid while they shit on us and colonize our nations?

If you read my post and feel for one second it's wrong or if you doubt me, you're a fucking retarded faggot. Go read the agreement. It's in black and white. Literally go read the document.

That's why I find it fucking hysterical that people want to say that because every other country agreed to it, that means it's a good. Non-Western countries agreed to it because they economically benefit from it. They get free money with no strings attached. Europe agreed to it because they are far left and think wealth redistribution will solve everything. The West is dying as we speak anyway from immigration and will become Africa and South America anyway but this agreement is retarded. Not only that, but every Asian country would get aid as well, including China who has the second biggest economy in the world. Its literally indefensible and only a far left loser would defend it and say it's betters the environment. The entire document is about social change nothing about environmental standards.
>>
>>38926797
Sounds like a personally problem anon, you should stop being such an autist. Trump is doing fine, he's accomplished a fair bit despite some bumps along the way.
>>
>>38928580
No. Nothing matters more than DNA. You are an organism and your duty is to protect your DNA. There is nothing above that.
>>
>>38928435
>sells weapons to Arabs
>literally gives his daughter over to a jew
>gives his Jewish son in law huge influenc in his administration
>deports fewer immigrants than Obama
>bombs assad because his Jewish daughter tells him to
He's the king cuck
>>
>>38928688
stopped reading at "white Christian Western nations"; /pol/ go home
>>
>>38928681
>experts

Because all of the experts are a bunch of shills who end up working for wall street or "academic" types who are no better than wall street shills

She's basically just destroying the department of education, which is my wet dream. Public education is absolutely garbage and should be either destroyed or completely reformed. It should be considered child abuse to send a kid to public school.

I was lucky enough to be homeschooled, and I think society should start looking at new alternatives for education
>>
>>38928030
You're not mentally retarded because you're a tranny unlike some people would say here.
You're mentally retarded because you voted for Trump AND you're a tranny.

That takes some serious mental loops and strange justifications to want to vote for him being who you are.
>>
>>38928030
You were never going to join anyways.Fuck you.
Besides people with "Body-Dysphoria" would have never passed MEPS even before the "ban".
>>
jezus I had to triple check my settings because I was not seeing flags
please fuck off
>>
>>38928613
But he was an murderer.
>>
>>38928709
Every word I said is true and the only reason you would argue against me or think otherwise is if you're a misinformed ideological idiot. Go read the document yourself.
>>
>>38928744
>homeschool is a viable alternative to public school

for a select few, if your parents are smart enough with enough flexible time to do it or rich enough to hire private tutors, sure, go nuts. it's not a viable solution for most of the country.

public education has its problems but the answer is to reform it, not to scrap it. privatizing it will land us in an even bigger mess.
>>
>>38926934
>Easily adjusts political views to adhere to what you think society wants
>Wanna kill self for attention

Personality disorder desu

Wearing a trump hat to class is like wearing a Hillary shirt to class
Gay
>>
>>38928708
>sells weapons to arabs
I don't care, and that money is going into infrastructure

>Jared
So?
>Gives him a spot in administration
Yeah that is retarded but nothing is perfect, probably thought family members would be trustworthy
>deports fewer immigrants than Obama
This is debated, and illegal immigration is down anyways
>>
>>38928708
I have nothing against Arabs. Arabs hate Jews just like we do. It's good for whites to align with Jews so that Jews are less likely to go after us.
>>
>>38928803
>homeschool not for everybody

I know. But we should be looking at new education alternatives, does not necessarily have to be homeschooling. The conversation should be opened, and the current public school system should definitely be defunded
>>
>>38928030
this is as delicious at the illegal people they keep reporting on that voted for trump and have subsequently been deported.
i really am a terrible person for this huge raging schadenfreude boner i've got going on.
>>
>>38926797
>Voted for trump
>Didn't tell anyone because no one ever asked and I vote because I want to, not to make friends or impress people
>Doesn't matter because state always overwhelmingly votes Democrat
>Live my life as usual
Whoa that was hard
>>
>>38926816
>my dude
>u
>no capitalization
Damn, that's some very well-crafted bait
>>
>>38928847
okay, pump your brakes for one second:

you can't just defund public education without a viable alternative in place. charter school vouchers seem on its face a really good way to get around chronically low performing schools but the wholesale privatization of education, given enough time, will lower quality of instruction and increase the gap between haves and have-nots.

public school needs to be blatantly reformed, i agree. i'd start by giving teachers more options and more power. give them the ability to actually punish and fail students who won't buy in, with nuclear options of removing them from the school into alternative programs being within closer reach. education is an over-regulated mess in the united states and they need to do something about it.
>>
I just like to laugh at the people who still support the neocon
>>
Are you really blaming your loneliness on trump. You only had one friend to begin with. You're obviously just a shareblue trying to get people to hate trump on r9k. Fuck off.
>>
>>38928803
I was home schooled and it was great. My parents made a difference of course, but for the most parts kids teach themselves best. Teach them to read and from then on the Internet and library is all they need. My parents called this approach unschooling. When I asked a question they basically said I don't know and told me to look it up.
>>
>>38929369
>this is what devos supporters actually believe

this is the worst possible approach to schooling and it would literally ruin the united states if allowed to proceed.

works for few, not for most.
>>
>>38928816
>I don't care, and that money is going into infrastructure

lol, where are proofs?
>>
>>38929369
>I was home schooled and it was great.
>now posts on /r9k/
ok
>>
File: clarkson wot.jpg (13KB, 283x352px) Image search: [Google]
clarkson wot.jpg
13KB, 283x352px
>>38929614
>that money is going into infrastructure
>>
>>38929511
I'm not sure what a devos is, but unless the kid is a lazy little shit it works perfectly. A lazy kid will never become anything but a lazy adult so the problem solves itself. Find out they are stupid before wasting money for them to be a uni dropout.

>>38929873
Did you forget that we are on /r9k/? That's like going to Walmart and being surprised so many Walmart shoppers are at Walmart.
>>
>>38930218
>Did you forget that we are on /r9k/? That's like going to Walmart and being surprised so many Walmart shoppers are at Walmart.
i'm just saying you turned out a failure. my own status has nothing to do with it, i wasn't the one bragging about muh mummy and daddy homeschooling me. so i guess thats strike 2 for your homeschooling since your reading comprehension is so shit.
>>
lmfao americans
>>
>>38930218
at least under the public school system a lazy kid is usually not illiterate and innumerate and can grasp something of basic history and science and is somewhat equipped to work even a menial job giving them a fighting chance at a good future

your plan would have these children without any skills at all going into adulthood.
>>
>>38930240
You have your posts mixed up. I never said anything about being a failure. I'm actually pretty successful. Homeschooling is no doubt a big reason for this.
>>
>>38928030
Anon, with all the dilation and hormones that trannies need it's impossible to have them in the military. We sometimes have difficulty supplying WATER, let alone fancy stuff.

Secondly, veterans have a stupid high suicide rate. The suicide rate of trannies is around 44% last I checked, and this is without throwing military and or PTSD stuff on top of it.
I unironically say it's for your own good for this particular one.

Thirdly, surgeries done while in the military they pay for and also do follow ups. What people would do is join military, then get paid for surgery. You have any idea what the recovery time is? A long fucking time. Almost the whole standard 2yr enlistment time. Paid for, no work done during, and follow up visits paid for.
It just makes little sense to allow for this.

I internally cheered, not out of hate, but because I truly feel it's better for all involved this way, including trannies. I don't see how wanting what's best for everyone = ostracizing and killing people though.
>>
>>38926797
Now this is shitposting
Original hahaha
>>
>>38930311
again. think a bit. i'm saying you're failure for being here, that was my original joke, you defended yourself by saying "well you're here too!" which didn't defend against my point logically at all. now you're saying "I never said i was a failure you must be thinking of someone else" when my point all along was that your being here speaks for itself.
>>
>>38928326
All they have to do is tax remittances (money sent to mexico from people living / working here).
Remittances make up either 2-3% or 10% of mexico's national income, i forget which. Either way, tax that, bam. They payed for it even if they didn't want to. It's also one of the ways trump outlined way earlier on.
>>
>>38927920
yiff in hell faggot

you are revolting
>>
>>38928688
The Paris Climate accord is a scam I agree but,
>europe
>far left
All they got are neolibs and conservatives slightly more prog than the American ones
>>
>>38928688
>ACTUALLY DOING NO RESEARCH
Do you just listen to Alex Jones and then turn off your computer?
>>
I honestly don't see how anyone could still support trump at this point unless they are legitimately retarded, or they just have so much hate in their heart for their"enemies" that they don't care how bad he is.
>>
>he voted based off memes and not policy
d u m b f u c k i n g f a g g o t
>>
>>38926797
>>38927920

I don't necessarily blame you for voting against Hillary, but how retarded do you have to be to show support for Trump IRL? There were a million red flags.

You have forfeited your ability to ever blame roasties for falling for terrible men.

>>38928030

You don't blame Trump for literally stripping you of rights? You're still in the cuckshed my friend.
>>
>>38930302
I've seen people who graduated from high school. They don't know any history and struggle with something as simple as fractions. They work the fry machine perfectly fine, no difference between lazy at public school and lazy at home really.

>>38930325
Maybe you're just high. That's not a joke, and a confused response is not a defense. Why do you think /r9k/ is some kind of sekrit klub for losers?
>>
File: c30e21_6353186.jpg (167KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
c30e21_6353186.jpg
167KB, 1200x675px
>>38926797
Anon haven't you been paying attention to the news?
>>
>>38931135
That doesn't count because he is deporting all the illegals who should be working those places. Illegals only work the jobs that people don't want to do. You can bring all the jobs back you want, what good is it if no one takes them?
>>
File: 561d5c_6353186.jpg (69KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
561d5c_6353186.jpg
69KB, 1200x675px
>>38931150
When it says "jobs added" it means one million more people are employed, these aren't empty positions.
>>
>>38927828
Well when Paul Ryan successfully take a away your neetbux ,and autismbux I will be laughing straight to work .
>>
>>38928061
Dude looks like a chick know wtf .
>>
>>38928285
Nobody thinks about those presidents at all .
>>
>>38930627
Since when was joining the military on the bill of rights? They also deny felons and cripples. The whole point of being a tranny is living out the cross dressing fetish. BDUs are not pretty dresses and there is no room for makeup in the pack when it's time to march.
>>
>>38928330
Black supremacist where the fuck do you get that from , he regularly has his Irish cousin over for saint pats day , most of his cabinet was white and S the majority of his supporters .
>>
>>38928647
Rohm what's that ??
>>
File: 1465148346320.jpg (50KB, 960x852px) Image search: [Google]
1465148346320.jpg
50KB, 960x852px
>>38926797
Thats literally the definition of autisim right there
>>
This fat orange fuck is going down, soon, and you Putinsuckers will be suicidal when it happens.
>>
>>38931457
>autisim
>thats
>>
>>38926797
I think its kinda funny how the influx of anti Trump posts on /b/ and /r9k/ coincides with the lessening of them on /pol/. Are you guys too retarded to fight the big ol meanies over at /pol/ or are you trying to make other boards inhospitable towards it?
>>
>>38928435
This.
Trumps real problem is he is being sabotaged from the left AND the right. He isn't one of them but trying his best to work with the right but they spit all over him. That's why you need a party before you run for major office. The only thing that will change anything now is major jaw shaking campaign finance reform.
>>
>>38931503
Trump litteretly didn't do anything illegal or immoral. It's a fucking witch hunt, and the witch hunt scaces me a lot, people have gone compete and ordering contriving diss brain dead. And that doesn't end in a good place for the country
>>
>>38930325
Don't bother trying to explain it to him, anon. He was homeschooled.
>>
File: dark wojak.png (1MB, 1688x2000px) Image search: [Google]
dark wojak.png
1MB, 1688x2000px
>>38926797
>>38928030
Next election will be different. I promise. Just keep letting us do the thinking for you.
>>
>>38928030
Trans people don't belong in the military just like would enjoy don't.
Also the mentality il, but who can tell the difference between the three?
>>
>>38926797
>be and act as an autistic retard
>fuck up a perfectly good social situation
>bonus points of blaming some losers on the internet for it
you would have fucked up anyway anon.
>>
File: 1501454316592.png (312KB, 389x386px) Image search: [Google]
1501454316592.png
312KB, 389x386px
>blaming pol for being a retard and chimping out on your friends irl
>actually buying merch and yelling at people irl
>unironically adopting a political persona that consumes your whole identity
>>
>>38928030
Haha stupid faggot can't believe how many trannies, fags, and nigger I succesfully lied to about Trump and Trump supporters being for equality. That whole civic nationalism thing was a bullshit lie. Thank god the greatest military on earth is purged and safe of you disgusting freaks with festering wounds masquerading as pussies.
>>
>>38931135
>fox news
Seriously anon?
>>
>>38931357
gay guy who helped kill-the-gays Hitler come to power, unsurprisingly the nazis killed him
>>
File: 1501847188557.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1501847188557.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>Be right-wing for years
>Be actually excited for 2016 election
>I'm 100% certain a Republican president will be elected
>Hoping for Ted Cruz or Rand Paul
>Get fucking Trump
>Get an ex-democrat ultra-statist authoritarian
>People like OP are the reason for this
>People like OP who probably believe in wealth redistribution and high taxation but think they're right-wing because "LOOK I HATE MEXICANS xxDD"

Fuck /r/The_Donald and fuck the /pol/ cunts who allowed themselves to get cucked by them. At this point I would love to see both the left and the Trumpites get fucked and see this entire country burn to the ground. It's a lost cause.
>>
>>38933909

I've been wondering if people like you exist. How does it feel knowing that the party charged with peddling your memes has no interest in it?
>>
>>38933813
That's cause he says a strasserist dumbass
>>
>>38926934
>can't think for himself
>acts like it's not his own fault
Fuck off, autismo.
>>
>>38926797
>hehe guys I'm totally a Trump supporter haha MAGA and stuff
>guys supporting DRUMPF is a mistake and made me say something racist and Trump never does shit right, CNN and MSNBC told me so
>guys us Trump supporters are laughing stocks

Sure buddy.
>>
>>38933909
>oh no we can't cede ground to the left for another 4 years
>>
this is true face of autism.
>>
Fuck Trump and every putinfuck who voted for him. I sincerely mean this when I say that I hope when Russia invades they rape your family members in front of you before putting a bullet in your brains.
>>
>>38934410

Me, my family, my brother's friends in college, and the 4 guys I work with are all like >>38933909.
>>
Is this the part where "lefties" are supposed chime in acting all high and mighty thus confirming your illusions of the liberal caricature.
>>
>tfw robot and /pol/tard but never supported Trump despite the constant shilling all around me

Suck a dick OP. You deserve it.
>>
>voted Trump because my bitch mom hated him
>Trump got elected
>mom went crazy and won't stop painting these really spooky painting of trump
>she paints dead Trumps, screaming Trumps, fire Trumps, clown Trumps, shit Trumps
>out of nowhere in the middle of unrelated conversations starts screaming about how much she hates Donald Trump
>think she might literally be going through a psychotic break
>>
>>38933909

>fanatic lolbertarian thinks he's better than the Trumptards
>>
>>38934640
Post pics of her paintings.
>>
>>38926797
>tfw you voted for trump in hopes for the downfall of american society
> tfw its actually happening and you knew it would as a final act of rebellion against the normies that rejected you since childhood
>>
>>38934733
I moved out, mostly because I was scared of her erratic behavior and she was starting to figure out I had voted for her own personal Satan.
During dinner she started talking about wanting to kill every Trump voter- holding intense eye contact with me and gesturing with her steak knife.
I applied for like, fifty jobs the next day, took the first one that would have me and moved into a real shithole apt.
>>
I was really on board for sanders. It felt really good to finally be recognized by someone. When he poke with killer mike I felt inspired and hopeful for the future. Maybe we could fix things.
Afterwards, when he was denied, I just wanted to burn it all down.
When I was 14, I was really gamergate and a huge milo fan. Thankfully I was pulled away from that when I was 16, which ultimately made me have friends. People liked me, and I became a cyborg.
The other people, who I could see staying on their milo real life shitposting paths, were angry, and everyone hated them. However, the normies who were mad didn't really understand them or why the chuds laughed whenever they mentioned respect or civil rights or whatever. I was a filthy fucking commie, though. And a converted alt right fag. I understood these people l like a normie never could. Every opportunity I got--class, halls, twitter, whatever--I just shit on them. I was the smartass of the smartass, the shitposter of the shitposter. These normie liberals fucking loved it. I didn't even talk about socialism or anything, I just shit on chuds. They could never make these shit eating losers shut up about sharia law or whatever. the cherry on top for the normies was that a woman humiliated all these men
But for one moment, one second, after Bernie couldn't run, I almost went back. It would feel good to shit on liberals again with milo, no? Just burn the world down and laugh, laugh like I would at MAGA chuds. Just elect this fucking idiot. Watch a man with shit running down his leg dribble all over these blood-thirsty, clueless vampires like Cruz and Clinton.
I didn't, though. I couldn't shake the loathing of centrists off of me, but I tried my best to organize, protest, and change the senisble people's minds. To offer a better future.
I was 18 then, senior year of high school, when trump won the election. I walked into my morning class, and it was silent. (1/2)
>>
File: r493(2).jpg (454KB, 643x1000px) Image search: [Google]
r493(2).jpg
454KB, 643x1000px
>>38935723
No one laughed out of confusion. No one cried. Everyone was in shock. The lgbt, black, muslim, and mexican kids were afraid but paralyzed in it.
Everyone was quiet--except for four khaki shorts and maga hat wearing chuds. They were cackling.
"Take that libtards," the said.
They didn't care about the future. They didn't care about fixing the world. They didn't care about the poor, rural worker or really even the wall. They were only excited to see the liberal normies upset, dead-eyed, and alienated--just like when they were 12, before they found empowerment in gamergate, milo, and trump.
For that one moment, that one day, the maga fags gave the future, as shitty as it already was, away to a bumbling, stupid, normie chad.
Every person annoyed by the maga kids in the past was pissed now. Why wouldn't they? These kids elected the blob, worse than any vampire.
I'm a college student now. When I see these pol kekistani proud boy kids getting their soul sucked out of them by the future thry created, I think back to that day after the election.
I know everyone of you poltards will have your drive, energy, and dreams ripped out of you by this. And when I see it I smile, but scold myself. This cafeteria cycle of humiliation via politics you created will hold us back. We'll be trapped in an endless limbo of 2016 Trump v. Hillary. All commies like me can do is organize people and give them a vision of a better tomorrow. But that'll be impossible if dems keep the arguement between the shitty today or the shitty past

Sorry for blog post btw. Just hope you disillusioned maga chuds join the left. We can improve all our lives. It doesn't have to be chad and stacy or black and brown against us. We can all be united comrades in class struggle towards a better future.
>>
>>38934640
Post some of those paintings . I would really like to see them .
>>
File: 1798798322.png (538KB, 670x709px) Image search: [Google]
1798798322.png
538KB, 670x709px
>tfw Bernie supporter
>tfw some of them voted Trump because fuck the establishment
>tfw voted Hillary begrudgingly
>tfw Trump won electoral vote all around the mid-west

Hillary was a mistake. Fuck her. I still follow Bernie.
>>
>>38936205
>said the leftard while Jamal and Tyrone double teamed his girlfriend
>>
>>38928030
hey dude it's okay, you're mentally ill anyways, don't be so hard on yourself.
>>
File: Bacon Popes.jpg (155KB, 1200x670px) Image search: [Google]
Bacon Popes.jpg
155KB, 1200x670px
>>38937245
>driving back to my parents place
>intruding into mom's studio and snapping pics of her Trumps
I'm not looking to be murdered today. She doesn't even photograph or post them herself, just fills her studio.
To give an idea she's pretty influenced by Francis Bacon.
Obviously, they're mostly orange/yellow/red, there are a few black and white ones though.
>>
>>38937873

Cuckoldry is more popular in red states, Cleetus.
>>
File: 1499794681001.png (3KB, 208x275px) Image search: [Google]
1499794681001.png
3KB, 208x275px
>>38937312
It's okay dude, you did your best.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>38926797
You seriously didn't believe Trump would make anime real and bring your waifu to your door, did you?
>>
>>38935723
>>38936205
>voted for Trump and had a hell of an election day
>Champagne, liberal tears, revelry
>then get extended period of lame duck retard
>start to feel sour
>remember that Hilldawg wanted to escalate tension with Russia to a nuclear level and I could be a pile of ash rather than just bored and dissatisfied
>remember that the most autistic leftists are still pissing their pants with rage and it's somehow still funny
>>
>>38926797
>threatening to deport your only friend isn't normal, but on #MAGA it is

#MAGA, not even once.

But seriously, tho, just call them and tell them you were an idiot. It's easy to mend most social relationships if people think you're taking their concerns seriously
>>
>>38928602
He's saying he's a tinfoil / shill
>>
>>38926797
>>I even bought a MAGA hat and wore it to class
hahaha, maga hats are the new fedora didn't you hear?
>>
I will shill for Zuckerberg in 2020 so Alex Jones gouges his eyes out during the stream.
>>
File: 9441.jpg (18KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
9441.jpg
18KB, 240x240px
>>38937873
>his
Good job, here's a (you)

>>38939103
Everyone in Trump's cabinet wants to invade Iran, too. It's a problem with American politics and business interests in general. Trump is still selling weapons to the Saudi's like Obama and Bush. These weapons tend to land in the hands of right-wing Sunni militant groups.
But yeah Clinton was a straight up war criminal who got off to drone strikes and only had eyes for donors. Which is why she lost to a sexual harraser who could barely form a sentence. The republicans could've run a 3 legged dog and won

Also, the liberals mean well, at least in the beginning. They aren't like maga fags who get high off seeing other people cry

>>38938293
We ain't classist here.
It was the families who had towns named after them who inbred

>>38937312
Now is when we need to act thr most. We know Americans want union leaders in office. We need to organize our unions and support candidates like iron stache

>>38928688
>read the documents, folks. It's what I always say
Colonialism fucked up the third world. So what's pennies go to them to stop some c02 from going in the air when we get millions from exploiting them? Most of the deal was just sliding a bit of the blame off of the corporate world

>>38933909
Trump is literally influenced by whatever he read that day. His administration is filled with rich and racist people anyways, so you should feeel right at home. Or is it the fact that trump wears his hatred for mexicans on his sleeve and says bad things?
>>
>>38926934

No, you're alone because you're a creepy autistic neckbeard
>>
>>38928688
>The premise behind it is that Europe and America, and by extension only white Christian Western nations, should fund the economic development of every other country on earth so that they could rapidly develop and use modern technology so that they emit less emissions

...which has everything to do with climate change and environmental standards. Developed nations have the ability to jump to cleaner energy sources because we're further developed, but places that are just now developing are going to want all the same shit we have like cars and air conditioning, and are not going to have the ability to do it in a clean way for a long time. So either we give them clean ways to do it while teaching them why it's important, because they can't afford to buy those ways and probably wouldn't be motivated to even if they could unless they get educated, or we just let them pollute the world, which bites us in the ass because climate change doesn't recognize national borders.

This may rankle you because you don't like the idea of giving people things for free, especially when those people are on the wrong end of your ethnic nationalism, but it's about as clear of a case as there is for choosing between being right and being happy. Nobody is going to like a world where these developing nations are left to pollute willy nilly today like we did in the past, and there is no realistic answer to getting them not to do it in a sensible time frame other than just gifting them the technology and knowledge that makes it possible.
>>
File: 1499025611677.png (494KB, 1242x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1499025611677.png
494KB, 1242x1080px
I want to laugh at you guys but you only have my pity

>losers who voted for a bully to the whitehouse
>robots who voted for chad
>poor people who voted for a millionarie guy because he is one of us, he eats pizza.
>gay/trans people who voted for him when his vicepresident want to implement "straight camps"
>NEETS who voted for him thinking he will not touch muh neetbux
>>
>people in this thread unironically voted for Trump thinking he was actually a good choice and not even just to cuck Hillary
Kek
>>
>>38942052
>when his vicepresident want to implement "straight camps"
He approved of adults voluntarily attending therapy that focused of altering their sexual identity
Thread posts: 174
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.