[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Mother Thersa /our gal/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Mother-Teresa.jpg (79KB, 1120x800px) Image search: [Google]
Mother-Teresa.jpg
79KB, 1120x800px
she threw away the painkillers so normie children could die painfully
>>
File: you're next bitch.gif (23KB, 171x76px) Image search: [Google]
you're next bitch.gif
23KB, 171x76px
oh my god did she really do this?
>>
>>38926749
she also robbed a supermarket and broke into a building because she wanted a place with an elevator. Kind of nigger behavior but still a pain in the ass for the normies so it's kind of cool
>>
>>38926749
she also converted poor poo's on their death bed
>>
She was also the breakdancing champion of Mumbai (then Bombay) from 1974-1978. She used the rupees she won to build a combination multiplex cinema/dentist's office.

It was called the Dentinema.
>>
More proof that organized religionfags are the worst kind of hypocrites
>>
Everyone praises her but a she did was make dying tents for people to die in and then convert them lmao
>>
>>38926775
Yes. She believed suffering made you closer to god or some shit so she let a lot of people die by denying them treatment.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.