[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you robots live alone? How has it impacted your life?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 1498774764831.jpg (2MB, 2681x1788px) Image search: [Google]
1498774764831.jpg
2MB, 2681x1788px
How many of you robots live alone? How has it impacted your life?
>>
bumppppdapw
>>
me, ive always lived alone. its better. i grow pot so i dont have to worry about a fucking normie telling their friends. masturabting freely too. if you can afford it why not. other people are disgusting
>>
File: sad pepe.jpg (68KB, 510x600px) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe.jpg
68KB, 510x600px
> Be mid-20s.
> Always lived with parents, never left.
> Move to my own house a few weeks ago.

I am more lonely, stressed, and depressed then I ever was before.

I'm seriously considering hanging myself in my hot water closet.
>>
File: 1498774632123.jpg (69KB, 1080x863px) Image search: [Google]
1498774632123.jpg
69KB, 1080x863px
>>38924357
Do you think your unsatisfaction with life is because you moved, or maybe some other reasons?
>>
>>38923702

I've lived alone for about five years, first in one apartment then continuing same in newer one about halfway through this stretch.

This will sound pretty normie but I'm proud of my autonomy. I like being able to do whatever the fuck I want, when I want. I pay my bills on time in the way that I want to, and I pick up my place or not as I feel like it. I like having basic adult autonomy without having to put up with other people.

That said most personal activities are solitary. I've also allowed old friendships to atrophy. The only people that I keep in touch with on a regular basis are the parents (I reformed my phone behavior towards them after moving away to the later apartment, by calling them at least once-twice a week on a regular basis as a general courtesy to let them know I'm still alive).
>>
Been living alone for 3 years, I'm a pretty solitary person so I definitely enjoy the seclusion and complete control over things. A lot of downsides are common knowledge (ie how fast things deteriorate and need to be cleaned, having to do all shopping, etc), but the one big thing I didn't anticipate, and do miss, is the lack of surprises.

Day after day you always know what'll be waiting for you back home, no parents surprising you with your favorite snack, no new household items or upgrades to check out.

The little spontaneity is often overlooked I think.
>>
>>38924357
look bud, i know it's tough; but if you just remember to buy toilet roll and toothpaste you should be alright

oh almost forgot... get yourself some therapy and start taking anti-depressants and develop a support network otherwise you are going to kill yourself
>>
>>38924357
>tfw have enough money to live alone

This is whats gonna happen once I leave parents
>>
>>38923702
One of the happiest times of my life was my first year in college, during which I lived alone.

That was a long time ago but just throwing that out there, now that I'm a neet forced to live with my parents.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.