[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a bigger cuck than all of you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0079.jpg (79KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0079.jpg
79KB, 700x700px
So I found out the girl who dumped me three days ago is pregnant with her ex's child. Apparently they were fucking while we were together.

I'm officially the biggest cuck on 4chan.
>>
>>38918934
i wouldnt say the biggest cuck on 4chan, not by a long shot

but a cuck for sure

sorry man
>>
>>38918934
Dude that's sad. Sorry to hear. Feel free to vent, we're here.
>>
At least she didn't try to stick around and convince you it was your kid and cuck you like that

You dodged a bullet honestly
>>
>>38918934
Haha fucking normalfaggot BTFO.
>>38918988
>>38918972
Normo sympathisers out
>>
>>38918972
>>38918988
Thanks, lads.

I guess I'm not as upset as would have thought I'd be because now I know she's a disgusting, worthless slut. I'm better off without her. It's more a blow to my confidence than anything.
>>
>trusting women

Served you right, C U C K
>>
Be glad she's not saying it's your child and suing you for child support while they both laugh at you
>>
>>38919015
>You dodged a bullet honestly

You did. You really did, that dude could potentially have his life ruined.
>>
>>38918934
At least you had the guts to dump her.That's enough to be far better then the biggest cucks on 4chan.
>>
Someone post the thread from the anon on adv who was asking how he could befriend his girlfriend's "physical boyfriend." He claimed he was the "emotional boyfriend." The physical one helped her out with her physical "needs" and he took care of the emotional ones.
>>
>>38919015
This,

You're still a huge fag tho OP
>>
>>38919016
T. Salty noo life
>>
File: 1458488621329.jpg (46KB, 766x460px) Image search: [Google]
1458488621329.jpg
46KB, 766x460px
How about that one guy who got convinced by his gf to not go to harvard and stay with her in town only to break up month later?
You dodged a bullet, that man got his life ruined
>>
>>38919084
t.normalfaggot scum

Back to Facebook with you
>>
Think about it this way, at least you didn't find out she was pregnant during the relationship.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.