[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever stolen something from a store or an individual?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: ea4.png (94KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
ea4.png
94KB, 396x385px
Have you ever stolen something from a store or an individual? How it felt? Did you get away with it?
>>
>>38918809
I stole a pack of benadryl from Walmart before. I got away with it. Wouldn't do it again because it was stressful as fuck. First time stealing too.
>>
I didn't mean to. I didn't know I had it when I walked out.

it was her feels
>>
>>38918809
I took a pack of gum from the dollar store once. It gave me a short high when I was very low. I don't know why I did it, I didn't feel real I guess, no consequences...
>>
>>38918809
>Have you ever stolen something from a store or an individual? How it felt? Did you get away with it?

I've stolen many things from both stores and individuals, but this was in middle school when I was an edgy fag

I don't do this shit anymore
>>
>>38918809
I seldomly pay for vegetables in loose packaging, e.g. onions, escallion, tomatoes, etc.
I just put them in my pockets and go.
Started when I was 15. I was nervous back then.
Now I don't even bother to be careful anymore.
Nobody gives a fuck anyway.
>>
>>38918809
Yep.

>Work in store
>Be treated with disrespect
>Stole chocolate bars
>Got away with it
>Few years later, start stealing store points
>Fired me because of this
>Get new job a month later
>Much better place to work

Should have just left. That place sucked ass to work.
>>
>>38918809
Used to steal pokemon toys from various stores when I was like 11
Never got caught, never particularly felt bad about it, but haven't stolen since
>>
>>38918809
stealing things is an art,you gotta be good at it or else you better fuck off.
my gramp used to be a fucking pirate and would steal anything from anyone,i managed to get some tips on how he would do it and get away with it before he cicked the bucket,what a great man he was
mind you that he stole out of necessity not because he wanted to
>>
File: 61VeqV4QVnL.jpg (123KB, 426x500px) Image search: [Google]
61VeqV4QVnL.jpg
123KB, 426x500px
I would steal a shit load of Yu-Gi-Oh booster packs from Target & Kmart when I was in 9th grade. Got a lot of great pulls from them.
>>
>Work at toys r us
>Steal sodas and snacks all the time
>steal MTG boosters

My store even had a coupon ring going around the store.

>Toys R us has $3.00 off birthday coupons that can be reused
>Everyone on my shift is in on it so people are using it pretty liberally
>mostly use it for free soda and snacks
>only big purchase I use it for is for an xbox controller
>Months go by and my shift manager says "Dude stop using the coupons, they're on to us".
>Apparently the front end cashiers were abusing the ever living fuck out it (taking $100.00s of items down to practically nothing"
>Only the worst offenders get fired
>No punishment for me or my friends

Women ruin everything
>>
>>38918809
All the time. but I dont call it stealing. it's more of a 'security fee'

>travel to saigon by motorcycle
>have a beretta 9mm (without bullets. they are hard to find as fuck here)
>wait outside night clubs and bars
>see white tourists walking out with my women
>approach them and point my gun at their head, mouth or dick
>tell them to give me 100 dollars or I will fuck their shit up
>they always give me what I ask because they are coward pussyes lmao
>tell the bitches if I see them with a white guy again, I will cut off their tits
>get 500 or 600 dollars in the night
>laugh my ass off all the way home
american fags are coward pussyes man. you talk so much about tough and bad ass cowboy shit but you see a vietnamese man holding steel and you shit your pants

round 2 when?
>>
>>38918809
I frequently shoplifted an OTC medication for several months I couldn't afford at the rate I was taking it.
>>
>>38919801
Nice larping.

Though I could totally see this happening because the people who go to SE Asian shitholes like that are usually either screwny liberal weakling fucks, or their soft rich upper middle-class parents who are retired and have lived their whole life paying/loaning their way in and out of every problem they've encountered.
>>
put a snickers bar inside the big gulp cup
>>
>>38918809
>how it felt?

im not a wealthy 43 yr old white woman. i didnt do it for the feels.
>>
>>38918809
When I was in highschool one of my freinds' calculators sets off the walmart stolen item detection at the door, despite him buying it normally, and not even from a walmart.

He goes through the detectors to set them off and distracts the staff into searching him while my other friends with loads of shit in their backpacks just walks past (detectors are blaring already so nothing happens)
>>
>>38918809
When I was oike 10 or 11 I shoplifted all the time. I didn't even need to, my parents were well-off and I had a good allowance but it was exciting.

One time me and a friend went to a large book store that carried all the foreign gaming magazines (this was maybe '99 so magazines were big) and stole every magazine wrapped in plastic (that meant they had a demo disc inside). Just opened a backpack and stuffed them all in in one go. What a fun day that was.

Eventually got caught stealing a lighter, parents were more concerned I had started smoking (I hadn't). Haven't stolen anything since except a bag of chips once when I was drunk out of my mind on the airport in Rome. Again not about the money. I bought like 20 bucks worth of stuff and stole a 50 cent chips bag.
>>
No because I'm not a nigger.

This post was not original before this sentence was added
>>
>>38918809
When I was a kid I stole a toy truck from one of the other kids and then sold it back to him for $2
He wasn't the brightest
>>
>>38920181
That's actually smart. I wonder if you could recreate that, find an innocent looking piece of technology that can be configured to send whatever waves needed for that.
>>
Twenty thousand CCs a dollar a pop. 40% went to importing the best weed on the planet.
>>
>>38918809
Stole a fuckload of card packs from Walmart in like 9th grade, no one noticed, ended up with 290+ to my collection. Felt nice at the time but I mildly regretted it.

Don't do that shit anymore, pretty stupid to do honestly.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.