[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My GF is in heat and wants to get pregnant. So now the way we

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

My GF is in heat and wants to get pregnant. So now the way we fuck is so different. It's like more casual. So she will be riding me while reading a book and flipping the pages. I will be fucking her while she is on the computer. We fuck like three times a day so that I can impregnate her. Well, she is really social and has a lot of friends. After fucking probably three times a day, when she put me on a regimin for testosterone, weight lifting, cooking me steak, zinc, I still could not make her pregnant. She blamed me always. Well, she denied me her tight pussy last week. She said she's been seeing a guy, one of her college friends, who is a black guy. she said shes only friends but that hes everything she wants. hes funny, healthy, strong, has a good job. she said she cant help it but she sees herself possibly having his baby instead of mine.
I said you're seeing someone else while we're fucking? She said they just had lunch a few times. Now generally there is no use reasoning with a girl, since they are fully controlled by their hormones.
So my girl gave me an ultimatum, that if I cant get her pregnant within four weeks she's going to start fucking him.
She said I can still fuck her when she's sexually active with him, and whoever gets the DNA test she'll marry, be an amazing wife, mother to the child.
Now she was really loyal to me for three years so I knew this was her hormones talking. 'May the best man win' kind of thing.
IT gave me a rock hard dick though. I didn't say yes or no because i could still fuck her for a few weeks. She was riding me reverse cowgirl and she might've noticed my cock was a bit harder than usual
>>
She was getting into it. She started confessing things that I had no choice but to hear. She said that morning she had breakfast with him, and that she blew him, and that the taste of his cum was still in her mouth. Then she's just bouncing up and down. she said that she let him fuck her later and she was stunned his cock get so hard so soon after filling her mouth so much jizz. She said his cock made an insane amount of cum, and that she felt submissive against it, like that the more a cock cums the harder she works to get every drop, even when the third burst of jizz has no chance of impregnating her, that really only the first burst does, she still gripped his ass and pushed him in with every burst of cum. She said his cum was in her mouth and in her pussy even in that moment while i was fucking her. i had no choice but to keep fucking her because my dick was insanely horny.

She told me she had actually met him for lunch everyday that week, and that he fucked her every time. That she wasn't even planning to fuck him, but that he just started grabbing her, fingering her, and she felt she had no right to turn him down, just because it felt so perfect, that her uterus was burning. She said she would leave every encounter with him that week, filled with his cum, and that she's never felt that kind of happiness before in her entire life.
>>
After I was finished cumming she rolled off me and pulled her panties back on. I told her weve been together for three years, and this so called friend she's just known for seven days and she's willing to raise his child and give up everything for him.
>>
File: 1411255135735.jpg (29KB, 620x618px) Image search: [Google]
1411255135735.jpg
29KB, 620x618px
>non-greentext story
>Wall of text
>Cuckold
Shit bait. Saged
>>
>>38915688
>>38915694
tl:dr
>someone was this much of a cuck fetishist to write this up
>>
Cuck genes don't deserve to be passed on.
>>
After she got up and walked off she disappeared for a week, when she finally answered my phone she said she's finally pregnant after a whole week of fucking with him 4 times a day. I asked her to let me talk with him like a man to man so she then let me have the phone to talk with him, and he said WE WUZ KUNGZ I hang off immediately and started crying knowing the person I've loved for the past 3 years had left me for a black guy she barely knew and would probably leave her....
>>
>>38917081
weak punchline, you've wasted my time for the last time anon
>>
>>38915688
>>38915694
>Girl gets fucked three to four times a day

This is fucking fantasy, this is bait.
>>
>>38917126
Jaja trolllloloed
>>
>>38915688
this girl is so fucking perfect, I want to make love with her and impregnate her with my seed, pls god, I can't die without experiencing this
>>
>>38918394
>>38918418
>perfect
You got that right, she's Jewish. Only Jewish women should get our seed.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.