[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why all normies and chads drool over this shit? its stiff, have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 12

File: fi004.jpg (145KB, 990x594px) Image search: [Google]
fi004.jpg
145KB, 990x594px
why all normies and chads drool over this shit? its stiff, have no flavor, and extremely overpriced.
it also make you feel like shit because it has like 50g of protein and you can't even move after eating one, whats the point?

>inb4 hur dur low T beta
>>
>>38915419
>it's stiff
stop overcooking it to shit, steak is tender
>has no flavor
you're supposed to season it you dumb shit
>extremely overpriced
lol america

go stuff your face with junk food, dipshit
>>
>>38915419
Are you a woman? I mean, why else would you complain about a good amount of protein?
Fucking faggot, start lifting.
>>
>>38915419
How the fuck do you make it to adulthood without managing to have at least one steak made by someone who knew what they were doing? I pity you.
>>
>>38915457
fpbp
Meat is the best thing in life
>>
>>38915419
I like it medium rare.
>>
if it's stiff you're doing it wrong. medium rare at most in a restaurant. if you ask for medium it'll be stiff.

not much seasoning is needed really. just some salt and pepper.

not quite overpriced if you consider the non-monetary costs of modern day farming and ranching. and if it were any cheaper, even more people will be giving themselves cancer with this.
>>
>>38915419
Get some rare or medium rare steak, and dip it in au jus.

Shit is expensive, and not particularly good for you, but it tastes great.
>>
I agree with OP. I enjoy a good steak just like I enjoy a good anything else but the commenters defending it in this thread are a good example of the normies you mention and they should get out
>>
>>38915457
Faith restored in this Board
>>
>be me
>go to the local butchery
>halal
>those sand niggers know how to butcher an animal
>get a nice cut of high quality prime rib
>take it home
>rub some olive oil on it because I'm not some "extra virgin" faggot like OP
>some sea salt
>some cracked peppercorn
>toss it on the grill at medium heat
>cook until medium rare
>eat it and rejoice over the wonderful flavor of quality meat
>go about my day not being a faggot
>>
You ever notice how almost every guy who cooks steak at home doesn't know what the fuck they're doing? They just slap it on the grill and that's it. Not only is grilled steak one of the worst ways to cook it, they don't even season it or dry it first. Pisses me right off every time some faggot "grillmaster" decides he's making steaks
>>
>>38915457
Typical 4chan being totally wrong about something and still spouting. Beef is a very tough meat compared to others. Everything is tender if slow cooked for hours so don't even strawman there, steak isn't cooked that way. Only certain cuts of the cow are somewhat tender, those are the cuts that are supposed to be used for steak and because they're only a small part of the cow are relatively expensive.
>>
>>38915713
>Pisses me right off every time some faggot "grillmaster" decides he's making steaks
So what's the right way to make a streak mr. Ramsay?
>>
>>38915760
Not him, but i for one like my steak english
>>
>>38915419
>brah-tein is bad
Wut?
>>
>>38915713
You're wrong too. Grilling is the most flavorful way to cook meat. The reason is because it's a high heat from below. Fat drips down and burns onto the meat, smoke also drifts up and gets into the meat. This is why broiling which is also an intense heat tastes much different and less flavorful.
>>
>>38915781
Uh huh, let's see how you'd write in my language, prick.
>>
>>38915419
So you're as inept at cooking as you are in other fields of human existence.

I'm saddened that the race is burdened by dross of your calibre.
>>
>>38915754
>meat is tough when it's raw
shit dude you don't fucking say
>>
>>38915419
Maybe that's why you're an obese piece of cunt, because your fatass only eats burgers, and sloppy greasy food instead eating healthy.
>>
>>38915833
Oh so you're going to go with this strawman and dig yourself deeper.
1. No it's not, how tough is sushi?
2. Raw beef is still tougher than raw almost anything else, fish, chicken, pork, the list goes on.
>>
File: 1478120332163.gif (952KB, 500x685px) Image search: [Google]
1478120332163.gif
952KB, 500x685px
>>38915866
>Meat
>Healthy
>>
>>38915879
Wow it must feel bad being this shit at cooking. If your steak isn't tender you're doing it wrong
>>
>>38915754
Utter drivel.
>>
>>38915419
Meat is kinda good. It has a nice flavor too. Just got a fridge full of moose meat
>inb4 seasoning
Why season meat when it's better without it. Just make some bean tofu steaks and season it if you think meat has no flavor. Tastes the same as "seasoned meat". Good meat can be pricey but most of the meat I eat is hunted by me or family. I mostly eat it as a side food, not the main ingredient.
>>
>>38915907
Typical 4chan again, knows he's wrong but his online ego is all that he has so he has to keep going and digging himself deeper. In your latest attempt, you totally ignored what I wrote.
>Only certain cuts of the cow are somewhat tender, those are the cuts that are supposed to be used for steak and because they're only a small part of the cow are relatively expensive.
>>
>>38915879
1. >fish is technically meat so my comparison totally makes sense
No, it does not.

2. You don't eat raw beef so what the fuck are you even trying to argue
I said STEAK was tender. STEAK. Not beef.
>>
File: 1499723572460.jpg (18KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1499723572460.jpg
18KB, 600x400px
>>38915896
Nigger pls

Don't tell me you'd rather eat French fries or vegetables soaked in butter rather than eating a steak if you're trying to lose weight
>>
>>38915816
Allah akbar al Jazeera
>>
File: V279KIZ.jpg (62KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
V279KIZ.jpg
62KB, 800x800px
ITT: People going full retard and going on about the tenderness of meat. Didn't realize robots could be gay.
>>
File: 1496281892998.jpg (110KB, 850x736px) Image search: [Google]
1496281892998.jpg
110KB, 850x736px
I understand where op is coming to a degree. Steak is not my preferred way to eat beef. My favorite is smoked. Slow smoked brisket, pulled pork, and all the staples of southern barbecue. That's the good stuff. And hamburgers.
>>
File: Adorable Smug.png (649KB, 813x679px) Image search: [Google]
Adorable Smug.png
649KB, 813x679px
>OP is such an estrogenated obese permavirginated woman that he struggles to chew beef

Holy fucking shit you're so proud to be a pussy.......come on champ, just give that steak a firm handshake and it'll be okay I promise. Mummy wuvs yew.
>>
Steak Tartare from a high-class restaurant is one of the greatest things I've ever experienced.
>tfw not filthy rich
>>
>>38915948
>Typical 4chan
>>38915754
>Typical 4chan

Go back to whatever steaming shithole of the normie world you came from.
>>
>>38915457
>complains about junk food
>eats colon cancer, diabetes triggering, heart disease causing red meat
>>
>>38916037
shoo gains gobling
>>
>>38915954
>comparing slightly unhealthy food with extremely unhealthy food
Average poster right here everyone.
>>
>>38915953
1. I also said chicken and pork, ignoring the info that makes your wrong doesn't make it go away.
2. The absolute most tender cut of steak, filet mignon is still tougher than chicken so your argument is wrong to begin with. Even if it wasn't, you would still be wrong because you also claimed steak wasn't expensive and the more tender cuts are expensive.
>>
>>38916071
Hah those 4chan guys sure are something special aren't they?
>>
>>38916075
1. ALL RAW MEAT IS TOUGH YOU ABSOLUTE WASTE OF AIR
2. I didn't compare beef to fucking anything, you retarded fucking mongoloid chromosome collector
WELL PREPARED STEAK IS TENDER
SO IS CHICKEN
SO IS FUCKING EVERY OTHER MEAT THAT'S NOT OVERCOOKED TO SHIT

god damn just go back to drinking bleach out of your fedora shaped dildo you absolute waste of space
>>
File: That First Sip of the Day.png (25KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
That First Sip of the Day.png
25KB, 300x250px
>meat is too TOUGH for me

Buddy I think the entire world is probably too tough for you, just curl up in a ball and die already k sweetie?
>>
>>38915673
>go about my day not being a faggot
>cook until medium rare
?????
>>
>>38916172

>everyone who doesnt like what i like has to die

I think its you who has to die anon

t. Person who likes steak
>>
File: 1372279649136.jpg (50KB, 605x412px) Image search: [Google]
1372279649136.jpg
50KB, 605x412px
>>38916172
jesus fucking christ, anon. you're alright in my books.
>>
>>38916150
1. I don't understand why you keep spouting things that are completely wrong. Raw chicken can easily be torn just by pulling it apart with your hands.
2. Tender cuts of steak are less tough than other cuts of beef but all of it is still less tender than the vast majority of other meats. I don't understand how you keep repeating the same wrong statements.
>>
>>38916187
>hur dur if my meat isn't dripping with blood, it's not worth eating. sometimes i cut my wrists and drink the blood from the gash because i want to roleplay as a vampire. ahah i'm gay btw
>>
Steak is amazing. Most steaks aren't actually a massive slab like the one pictured. As with any meat, ORGANIC steak is about 2x better than the conventional shit. Have it cooked medium rare. Don't put any fucking sauce on it either, it doesn't need it.
>>
File: 1427687994036.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1427687994036.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
>>38916256
>Friend invite you to the party
>You come and see this
Wat do?
>>
I'm a chef so I'll break it down
>its stiff
Order it less cooked

>have no flavor
Either use seasoning if cooking at home, or get it somewhere you don't see old people. Old people eat at places with flavorless, unhealthy food.

>extremely overpriced.
I agree.

>50g of protein and you can't even move after eating one,
Order a smaller steak then. Nobody is forcing you to eat 16oz of meat.
>>
>>38916235
last reply I'm giving your retarded ass because I'm really not in the mood to argue about literally nothing with an actual fedora tipping chimp

steak is tender, not stiff like the other turd sniffer in the OP said
I have no idea where the fuck you got the "steak is the most tender meat in the world" gig but you're literally making shit up just to argue for the sake of arguing

fuck you
>>
>>38916276
Whats the big deal about dirpping my meat into a sauce? I rarely do that but when I eat out sure I do. Are you oging to get offended because I don't respect your shitty american etiquette although I live half the world away from you?
>>
>>38916276
Lose respect for them. They obviously have a the palette of a child, putting that sugar paste on a perfectly good steak.

I guess you might need that if some jackass overcooked it to medium well or well. Depends on the situation.
>>
>>38915419
steak is truly overrated, yes. I'm glad you are enlightened anon
>>
>>38915419
that steak looks quite fatty mr op
>>
>>38915419

t. has never raised an angus calf on pasture, murdered it at the peak of its health, cut its flesh up into little pieces, dry aged the flesh for several weeks, and then bbq'd its flesh over mesquite coals from a tree he cut down, stacked, and dried for 2 years

also basting with butter and properly salting helps
>>
>>38915879
>dissenting information is strawmanning

The worst thing to happen to the internet is everyone learning the word "strawman" and thinking they can just dismiss anything by calling it a strawman.

Also this post is an ACTUAL strawman.

>Attacking the use of strawmanning not the main argument
>When the main argument was meat
>>
File: Donald.png (397KB, 479x522px) Image search: [Google]
Donald.png
397KB, 479x522px
Sometimes I think most of 4chan is a brainwashed hive mind because they ALL fucking defend steak like their lives depended on it. Unbelievable.
>>
Steak has nothing on spare ribs or hotwings.
>>
>>38915457
>lol america

at least we have steaks you low T eurofag.
>>
>>38915896
Oh finally, the vegans are here.

I was wondering when you'd show up.
>>
File: meat.jpg (35KB, 627x352px) Image search: [Google]
meat.jpg
35KB, 627x352px
>>38916037
Oh boy, some faggot vegan who believes all the bunk science about red meat.

Go eat your grass, homo.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.