[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is the appeal of this show?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 22

File: Rick_and_Morty_characters.jpg (47KB, 315x281px) Image search: [Google]
Rick_and_Morty_characters.jpg
47KB, 315x281px
What the fuck is the appeal of this show?
>>
>>38914847
Normies think it's insightful and deep in meaning, plus nihilism is the "in" thing so it gets lots of appeal through that.
>>
File: 1498599684478.jpg (72KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
1498599684478.jpg
72KB, 625x415px
You really do need to get into the mindset of the faggot atheist Redditor to understand why this show is so popular. These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters. Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases. Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick kids into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty

Possum.
>>
>>38914847
hahaha burp I'm so funny burp
>>
>>38914847
It's fucking funny. Gf and I watched the first episode of season 3 last week. Not as good as season 1 but it was still good
>>
>>38914847
Some people find it funny.
>>
>>38914847
The various scenarios of the episodes are pretty amusing, the writing can be witty at times and stupid random at others (I like both), and merely enjoying it is enough to make some people on this website froth with rage.
>>
Cuz it's funny senpai.

Y is 4chan so butthurt about it? Did the creators say something mean about Trump?
>>
>>38914847
I don't think its funny but the art is above average for a humor based cartoon.
>>38914891
Also this but less extreme
>>
>>38914847
its pretty clever

Dan Harmon is bretty gud.

I think community is better than rick and morty though
>>
>>38914959

It's a show by normies for normies who think it's le nerdy XD. It's the television equivalent of a girl gamer.
>>
well if you like futurama you're likely to like rick and morty
what do you want
it's a small show
stop letting your children watch it
>>
File: 456462.png (868KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
456462.png
868KB, 554x400px
>>38914847
Normies think it's the funniest thing to ever be created because of its nihilistic and existential use of crude humor. Personally I don't think it's terrible, but it's definitely over-hyped and shilled harder than any other show out there today.
>>
Well, it was something different for me. I like the dumbed down and somewhat dark humor like Southpark, Family Guy, American Dad, Brickleberry etc.
The fanbase is cancer af and i hate it but the first 2 season were pretty decent in my eyes(didnt watch the 3rd season yet)
So, yeh. Thats it.
>>
>>38914847
>Anonymous 08/07/17(Mon)11:13:46 No.389
it is what anonymous aspires to be
>>
>>38914847

It's just a solid, high-IQ, quirky millennial cartoon.

disclaimer: I work in IT and literally everyone I know from my work circle my age watches it. I miss out on discussions and socialization if I don't keep up to date, so I'm kind of obligated.

that being said, it's a solid 8/10 show.
>>
Cartoons are for children.
>>
>>38914847
It's colorful and has good art quality. It also is legitimately more philosophically minded than most things on TV despite the hate towards it, and this interests the common plebs quite a bit. It's a cool show.

But it's not some amazing best show of all time like redditfags think.
>>
>>38915050
No wonder this board loves them then
>>
>>38915050
sailor moon is for men
>>
>>38915057
It's philosophy is that "nothing matters so do whatever the fuck you want". Wow, how enlightened.
>>
>>38915067
Yeah if you're still going through puberty.

Cartoons are for literal children and anime is trash
>>
>>38914847
I think the show is pretty good on its own merits, like 8/10. But the fanbase is so cancerous that it prevents edgy faggots from liking it, because it's not cool to agree with reddit.
>>
I don't even like rick and morty but I see way more people be annoying as fuck about disliking it than liking it. The people I know who like it barely talk about it beyond occasional references or discussion whereas people who hate it constantly spew shit like

>PICKLE RICK XD
>reddit and MEMEY guys isn't that funny?
>le wubbalubbadubdub

it's annoying as fuck.

Bojack is the thinking man's cartoon
>>
It's witty and I like it. Why care if normies or whatever other slice of demographics you associate with them like it, it's not as if you will ever discuss it with Chad at the water cooler or anything.
>>
It's just really funny and mostly has a rather unique plot. Fanbase sucks but who the hell watches a show for its fans anyways. Or browses the subreddit, right?
9/10, fav show after Futurama.
>>
>>38915067
I am baffled that that was an original statement
>>
>>38914847
I like the humour and the dark aspects to it. I like Scifi. I like the stupidity of it and the random plot devices.

I absolutely utterly despise the fan based and do not engage with it in any way or form. I do not watch YouTube videos or comments relating to it. I don't read news articles or comment sections. I do not talk about it with friends or colleagues bar 2 people and even then it's : oh the new season has started. Thanks.

I know one guy who goes on reddit everyday and I never speak to him about anything other than work

That's it.
>>
>>38914847
You just go out of your way to hate it because normies are so loud about loving it. You are just as bad as them.
>>
>>38915077
Nobody said it's enlightening? I sure didn't in my post. There is philosophy in it, there are cool concepts like the problem of whether teleported body copies are still you, multiverse theory, cool stuff like that.

It's just a silly well animated comedy show that's more philosophical than most stuff on TV. That's why people like it

And you're all attacking it as if it's claiming to be a replacement for a philosophy degree or some shit. Your attacks are against nothing anyone is even claiming
>>
>>38914847

It's a very decent show but is severely overrated by reddit-tier trash. Its smartness is just a notch above the big bang theory, and just like that show Rick and Morty is meant to look smart rather than actually be smart with nihilism and sci-fi references. It is funny to some extent but not at all unique or very interesting.
>>
>>38914996
Harmon browses /co/ though. How new are you?
>>
The humor is clever
>>
It's actually a pretty good show desu. Very well written with lots of funny dialogue and one-liners. The Sci-Fi elements won't blow your mind, but they're very clever and they often parody or explore a certain sci fi theory in a pretty creative way.

The last two episodes have been shit though, due to Dan Harmon going SJW and hiring lead female writers for muh diversity. Show might have jumped the shark with the Pickle Rick episode, which was god awful Family Guy tier trash
>>
I enjoy the silly sci-fi hijinx and because I'm not a hikkikomori my face doesn't dissolve the moment I hear dumb liberal sentiments, it's the background radiation to normie society and I barely even notice it.
I mean it's be great if Futurama was just back instead, but it isn't.
>>
>>38915104
>Bojack is the thinking man's cartoon
Eh, it's kind of emotionally exploitative while not being as substantial as it thinks.
>>
>>38914847
>What the fuck is the appeal of this show?
Pickle
Rick
>>
File: 1494810632482.jpg (88KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1494810632482.jpg
88KB, 1024x576px
>>38914847
I'll never not find pic related funny.
>>
>>38914847
nihilism & jokes about it
>>
>>38915665
>I'll never not find pic related funny.
>he's gonna be angry at a shitty cartoon in 20 years
Anon, the 90's sitcom Dharma and Greg sucked, but if you met someone who was still mad about it having existed and bitterly guffawed at a cheap 5 second spoof of it for decades, would you not be concerned?
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>38915778
No?

original schwifty comment
>>
>>38914847
It's pretty decent, not the second coming of George Carlin which reddit treats it like, it's just ok, it's like Venture Brothers, but for people who don't get Venture Brothers, or something like that, don't quote me on that
>>
>>38915832
You're in a hospice, you hear an eerie chuckle from one of the rooms, you walk down the aisle- reeking of piss and cancer- to find the source of mirth in this hopeless hellhole.
You find the source, and aged man sit curled up in bed with a piece of paper, suddenly he gasps, expiring before your eyes.
The paper is still clutched in his hand, trembling you reach out and pluck it away from his withered liver spotted hand.
It's a sketch of Gilligan from Gilligan's Island getting fucked up the ass by Skipper, it's captioned "Gilligan's Island sucks ass". A caretaker informs you that he had been laughing at it for fifty-three years.
Is that good in your mind?
>>
>>38915921
>it's like Venture Brothers, but for people who don't get Venture Brothers, or something like that, don't quote me on that
>>
>>38914847
dud science *burp* god is not real
wulabududud
>>
File: 1439909567602.gif (161KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1439909567602.gif
161KB, 500x375px
>>38915939
>Is that good in your mind?

It is now.
>>
>>38915939
thats a good one lol
>>
>>38914847
>hurt durr I am an intellectual because I watch a show about nihilism, I'm so different and unique

Honestly it's alright sometimes, not too big on it, I enjoy other Adult Swim shows a lot more. Adult swim has some good ones like Metalocalypse and Samurai Jack, idk why Rick and Morty had to become the popular one.
>>
>>38914847
what I don't get is why this show is getting so much shit here while Game of Normies is basically unchallenged.

Normies false flagging maybe?
>>
>>38916184
I actually really dislike Game of Thrones but that's because I'm a stubborn Song of Ice and Fire fan with a massive stick up his ass.
>>
>>38916100
>about nihilism
It's too whimsical, has a narrative sense of justice that affects the plot, etc.
There's a nihilist character, but it ain't nihilistic.
An actual nihilist show would really bum people out, and they'd take it off the air quickly.
>>
I've never laughed out loud while watching it, just something entertaining to pass the time.
>>
>for the first season, this show completely belonged to places like 4chan and you obsessively jerked each other off about how great it was
>suddenly it becomes a smash hit across the entire world that probably gets more views than Game of Thrones
>"boooo it's shit i never liked it"
Proof that robotism is literally just intentional counterculture for counterculture's sake.
>>
>>38916683
This

>you have been muted for 2 seconds because this comment is unorangeinal
>>
>>38915006
PICKLE RICK! WUBBA LUVVA DOO DOO!
>>
>>38916771
I didn't mind the pickle Rick thing, it was kind of funny to see him get his shit fucked up for the first third of the episode. His Mary Sue shit kicked in after that, but still.
>>
>>38916614
This. Pretentious fucks feel like identifying as Rick even if all the asshole aspects of him are shown

>I should be nihilist too if rick is :^)
or
>tfw too smart for nihilism
>>
>>38914847

burp morty nothing matters burp
>>
>>38916184
People watch GoT to talk to their normie wageslave buddies about the newest episode every week.
>>
>>38914847
When you don't go in with a critical mindset, the show can actually be quite entertaining.

Many people watch it because they think of it as a "smart" show, even though the show is basic nihilism.
>>
>>38914847
dunno. they always has a secondary plot that is completely shit and exhausted their content too fast. should have had more school problems for morty before fighting the federation and then show the council of ricks.
>>
>>38914847
If you watched back to the future you would like it.
Now it's all about Beth and summer and as ususal women ruine everything l.
>>
>>38914847
They take high concept scifi in interesting directions, while making it secondary to the characters. The characters actually kind of suck though, but Morty has interesting development and works well as a center for the audience.
>>
>>38914847
It makes me have an existential crisis
>>
>>38916614
Nihilism doesn't have to be sad shit retard.
It's like black lives matter they don't so you can laugh at them
>>
>>38914996
yeah how dare those stupid normans enjoy something other than osamu dazai and all the other shitty /r9k/-core media that this board likes (read: pretends to like, having never actually opened a book or engaged critically with anything other than faggy animes about little girls or horses)
>>
i do like the show, it can be funny but it can also get stupid.
the nihilism feels forced just to be edgy but the fanbase eats it up.
it has some really unique concepts with the parallel universes they visit.
my biggest problem is how they make Jerry seem to be the guy in wrong, yes he's an idiot but he's like the only functional member of the family
>>
>>38914847
It actually started out well enough but typical network bullshit (and I think a schism between the writers but don't quote me on that) turned it into the le reddit and memey XD that 4chan makes fun of. Of course as with many things you shouldn't judge something based off of its community, as at that point almost everything would be insufferable cancer. And I don't think anyone outside of Reddit actually takes it seriously, they watch it to see a bunch of misadventures involving Rick and Morty and not to have it be some deep philosophical thing that'd make Plato nod in approval. It really isn't meant to be taken super seriously, which is something the fanbase doesn't quite understand.
>>
It's Foxe smart while being really stupid normal fags eat that shit up

I just like to watch it while im stoned
>>
>>38914891
I'm a big fan of new age sci-fi, and I've only seen one episode of this. It was the season three premiere (?) that aired ad nauseum over April Fool's.
At least, the premise of that episode was based off of Roger Zelazny's "The Dream Master," which I thought was a welcome nod to the old and forgotten greats.
If references to the works of Zelazny and his contemporaries keep making appearances, I wouldn't mind giving it another chance or two.
Had no idea what was going on, though, and kind of don't want to sit through the other three seasons.
>>
>>38914847
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

if you watch this show your are nothing but a failed normie / reddit tier

please neck yourself if you watch rebbit and normie please.
>>
Everyone seems to hate a strawman of rick and morty. I have a ridiculous number of friends who enjoy rick and morty, and none of them have ever said "this show is so good because it is just so deep, it really gets down to the nitty gritty of philosophy and can teach you so much about the world and life, you'll be woke after you watch rick and morty". No, they all just say "rick and morty is so funny man, I love the crazy shit that happens", why can't we just enjoy the show for the crazy advantures and Humor? Why do you feel the need to tell us we're enjoying it because it's edgy nihilism?
>>
>>38918961
That's the point, a family with 4 dysfunctional however more intelligent than jerry, of course they will vilify him because for the most part they know better, he's just an innocent fool.
>>
PICKLE RICK lS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT
>>
It's a funny show with clever writing. Also has a surprising amount of heart and emotion put into it. You can critique it for the entry level existential stuff but at least its trying to say something. Like everything Harmon does the meta shit and the excessive "cleverness" can get kind of grating, but it doesn't ruin the show or anything. Also the backlash on here and /tv/ is 100% just due to people being reddit hating/obsessed contrarians. People ate it up before they started liking it.

Bojack is all around better though. It's not so full of itself.
>>
>>38920586
I didn't find bojack funny at all personally
>>
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.
>>
File: IMG_2184.jpg (74KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2184.jpg
74KB, 1200x800px
Did pickle rick live up to the hype, lads?
>>
>>38920760
KYS you absolute pretentious normalfag
>>
>>38914847
It's a fun show
>WAAAAH STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE. EVERYTHING I DISLIKE IS CHILDISH AND REDDIT!
kill yourself
>>
>>38921035
>being this mad over a pasta
>>
>>38920157
atleast normies are content with themselves. Keep degrading other people further anon, im sure this will fix all your life issues
kek
>>
>>38915156
> Reddit spacing
Looks like you go there too you fuckcheese.
>>
>>38914891
What a load of self made bullshit delusion. This is what I come to this board for. It's amazing the mental gymnastics some people on this board do.
>>
File: 1502035208337.jpg (73KB, 960x503px) Image search: [Google]
1502035208337.jpg
73KB, 960x503px
>>38914873
Xavier is the most robotic show.

>"your failure is merely a portent of disappointments to come, confront your future"
>>
>>38921798
No. I don't.

I don't even know what reddit spacing is and I've been on 4chan since 2005. You must be too down with the kids for me.

I still like R&M tho so stay mad if you like
>>
>>38914891
Pretty sure this is pasta, I recognize the first few sentences.
>>
>>38920828
i hate the way their mouths move in the show. it's just one of those COOOooooOOOOKkY shows
>>
File: 1501256464498.jpg (86KB, 1032x696px) Image search: [Google]
1501256464498.jpg
86KB, 1032x696px
>>38921870
>This is wrong and delusional because I said so
Redditears are delicious.
>>
>>38918796
LMFAO i know rightXD like why are we here? what does all this mean? where did the universe come from? am i real!?
>>
>>38920717
Not everything great can be funny for everyone and that can be said about both bojack and r&m, but that doesnt make r&m better than bojack
>>
>>38921898
Was gonna post this. Saw it yesterday and lost my shit. Good job lad.
>>
We get it you don't like popular things
>>
>>38922000
>Anyone who disagrees with me is a redditor

Just proving how delusional you are. Also you're a hypocrite.
>>
>>38914847
It's just a funny show. It's not deep it's not ground breaking it doesn't take a genius to get it. It's a fun antic show that focuses on a disfunctional family much like simpsons or futurama or south park. Some people enjoy it and some people don't

/thread
>>
File: 1501974137791.jpg (81KB, 528x729px) Image search: [Google]
1501974137791.jpg
81KB, 528x729px
*BRAAAAAAAAP*

I TURNED MYSELF INTO A PICKLE, WAGIE! BOOM! BIG REVEAL!

I'M PICKLE NEEEEEEEEEET

This repost is fitting
>>
>>38922056
Also not what I said.
>>
File: 1496504127634.png (18KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1496504127634.png
18KB, 300x250px
Okay lets get this over with, I await your (you)s

>God Tier
Venture Brothers
Oblongs
King of the Hill

>High Tier
Ugly Americans
Xavier: Renegade Angel
Aqua Teen Hunger Force

>Good Tier
Bojack Horseman
Archer

>Meh Tier
South Park
Rick and Morty
Family Guy
American Dad

>Shit Tier
Moonbeam City
BrickleBerry

I honestly don't know where to put Futurama, the seasons 1-4 were solid, great seasons but 5, 6 and 7 were absolute trash.
>>
Roll a J and just chill and watch it, you uptight faggot.
>>
>>38918961
That's the point of Jerry you numbnuts. He gets constantly shit on because he tries being the most grounded member of the family and wants Rick just to fuck off.
>>
File: 1458891146036-1.png (107KB, 307x352px) Image search: [Google]
1458891146036-1.png
107KB, 307x352px
>>38922457
So separate them anon. Same way you should separate ATHF. Honestly think it went downhill after it got super popular.

Also, you forgot Home Movies. I'd at least put it in High, if not God.
>>
>>38922518
You're absolutely right I did forget home movies and mission hill, I should rewatch those two shows,
KotH, Home Movies and Mission Hill were the shows I outright ignored when I was a kid, seeing the occasional episode of them now makes me feel like going back in time and shooting my younger self.
>>
>>38922589
Shit happens man. There's a lot of good cartoons out there, and sometimes just because they're enjoyable to watch.
>>
>>38920480
>>38922503
the fanbase (for the most part) hates him as much as rick
>>
File: Wojak.png (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Wojak.png
42KB, 400x400px
>>38922316
you truly understand /r9k/ humor. heres a (you) and i am saving that image.
>>
What episode do you guys like the most? I like the Rick Potion #9 episode, because it's the most fucked up one.
>>
File: bojack_image.jpg (58KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
bojack_image.jpg
58KB, 500x379px
>>38922457
>Bojack Horseman
Personally I would change that to god tier, and oblongs to good tier.
>>
>>38922751
Bojack is getting too popular for 4chan's liking. Expect him to get sunk as soon as Rick and Morty season 3 ends and Redditors ask "what can I watch next?" and find out about it.
>>
>>38923035
Yeah, I would agree that 4chan hates alot of stuff that is popular, and even would say that it's a good thing that we do. But I said 'personally' i really grew to like it.
>>
File: 1500513189780.png (54KB, 251x257px) Image search: [Google]
1500513189780.png
54KB, 251x257px
>>38914847
I like the overall goofyness of the series and the "goodbye, moonman" song. That's me, though.
>>
>>38914847
Okay, start with Family Guy, now add Big Bang Theory, now add le xd narwhals bacon so randum, and finally top it off with lots of swear words and, "dude nothing matters lmoa"
>>
File: 2deep.jpg (64KB, 700x844px) Image search: [Google]
2deep.jpg
64KB, 700x844px
New 4chan Banner Contest with a chance to win a 4chan Pass! See the contest page for details.

oiiijikol
>>
>>38922457
I agree that the later Futurama seasons were Rick and Morty tier, especially season 7 which was godawful, but "The Late Phillip J. Fry" excuses all of it.

Also put I'd put Clone High in at High or God tier. Pretty good list I'd say
>>
>>38914959
It's cause It's popular, 4chan is full of "I am not a hipster" hipster autists
>>
>>38922457
Early American Dad was pretty hood
The first 12 seasons of South Park were God tier
Oblongs sucks
King of the Hill is overrated
Bojack deserves to be in high tier as does Archer

Agree with the rest though
>>
>>38914847
it's just funny, I don't understand why everyone on here hates it.
>>
>>38915077
It also accurately depicts the repercussions for maintaining such a personal philosophical ideologue. Impressive animation, character development, continuity, voice acting top notch, it has depth. It's good. If you think otherwise you haven't watched it or do not understand what makes a piece of visual media good.
>>
>>38924529
>put Clone High in at High or God Tier
My fuckin' mans. Thought I was the only one who watched that shit.
>>
I would like the show if Rick didn't constantly have vomit on his face and do disgusting burp speak. I have a low tolerance for gross shit like that.
>>
>DUDE IT'S FUCKING COOL TO HATE RICK AND MORTY NOW BETTER JOIN THE HIVE MIND XDXD
Fucking kill yourselves contrarian sheep
>>
>>38915316
/co/ is complete shit wtf are you trying to prove fucking idiot?
>>
>>38914847
>Hey, Morty, could you hand me that *BURP* god on my workbench.
>R-Rick, there is no g-god o-
>That's right, Morty! There is no God! Fuck you and my family. WUBALUBADUBDUB! SHIT ON THE FLOOR! I'M ALWAYS RIGHT!
>*BURP* Hey Morty did you go to the *BURP* store like I asked?
>Y-yeah Rick I s-sure did our fans were t-there with me
>Oh Morty *BURP* good 4th wall hey *BURP* did you *BURP* get *BURP* everything *BURP* on *BURP* the *BURP* list *BU
>W-well I tr-tr-tried Rick except the l-last thing on the list
>'God' is last on the list right *BURP* Morty?
>Y-yeah Rick I couldn't find g-god--
>Exactly Morty! No one can find God because he isn't real! SHIT DICK POOPY POOP WUB DUB
>FUCK GOD, FUCK RELIGION, I'M SMART, WUBBALUBADUBDUB GET SCHIFTWY SHIT ON THE FLOOR YEAH! NIHILISM! *tips fedora*
>hey morty burp come here
>o-okay rick
>look up on that roof you see burp that right there look at that
>w-what rick
>that god on the roof
>b-but rick there isn't a god o-
>YOU'RE RIGHT MORTY THERE ISN'T A GOD
>SCHWIFTY DIARRHEA KILL ME NIHILISM
>>
>>38927909
>Unironically defending Rick and Normie.
You do not belong here redditor scum
>>
>>38915104
>not realizing that both Bojack and R&M are reddit tier
>>
File: normiescum.gif (2MB, 328x184px) Image search: [Google]
normiescum.gif
2MB, 328x184px
>>38914944
>gf
>watching this garbage
Fucking end yourself, you subhuman degenerate, get the FUCK out of this board.
>>
>>38925312
But /tv/ is generally positive about shows like American Dad or Archer
>>
>>38927878
>ywn have friends who understand the genius of Clone High
Thread posts: 127
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.