[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Find out roomate didnt put me down >lied to my face the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

File: 1485488252911.png (297KB, 637x627px) Image search: [Google]
1485488252911.png
297KB, 637x627px
>Find out roomate didnt put me down
>lied to my face the whole time
>no regulsr rooms left
>stuck in transitional housing
>probably going to get stuck with some random douchebag that will make me hate life
>or worse, a nigger.
Give me one reason why I should trust anyone. I've never had anyone I could rely on, ever.
>>
File: 1501776656613.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501776656613.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
I got into a similar situation.
My roommate abandoned me to take up an RA position after the deadline to pick your roommate. He also abandoned me many other times during the year in different instances, but I won't go into that. He is a little high maintenance beta bitch with sleeping disorder problems and allergies to everything. He would get mad at me for walking around the dorm in SANDLES during the night because it would wake him up. He also spent the entire year orbiting different girls but could never get into a relationship. I consistenly tried being nice to him, but he was always a depressed beta bitch getting mad at me for different reasons. He got pissed that I didn't go to parties, but then he would return at the end of the night sad that the girl he was orbiting was fucking another night. I tried going to a party with him at the end of the year, but he just ended up abandoning me. The only redeeming quality about him is that he never had sex in our room. Thats the only thing I care about. I am really scared now that they are going to put me with a guy that is going to want to fuck girls in my room for next year. If they do, I'm going to go psycho and throw them out of the room.
>>
>>38915086
>fucking another night
Meant fucking another guy
>>
>>38915086
I feel the same way. I hope I dony get (*insert Chad roomate meme).
>>
Ive never been able to rely on anyone though. Ever. Every project ive ever worked on, every friend ive ever made, have all abandoned me. At what point do I give up?
>>
>OP finally realizes he's a prick and nobody ever liked him
We did the same thing to the edgy little dick in our group that always ruined the mood
>>
>>38915328
So what? I know I'm a dick and nobody likes me. What am I supposed to do, become a beta orbiter like first post's roommate and pretend that I'm a cool chad by going to all these parties just to not get women in the end? Am I supposed to try and transition into fake normiehood? Well guess what, it doesnt work like that. People will always look at me the way they do now. I cant change who I am, I can only fake who I'm not.
>>
>>38915562
Stop being a dick? Do you honestly think all that separates beta and alphas is being a dick? Lol
>>
File: Don't.jpg (28KB, 374x393px) Image search: [Google]
Don't.jpg
28KB, 374x393px
>>38915086
>long screed about how some guy that isn't even related to him "abandoned" him repeatedly
>but HE'S the "beta bitch" here in this story guize!1!!111!

You have zero self-awareness. ZERO. Leave the poor fuck alone you autistic invalid.
>>
File: Amphibian Reptilian Agenda.jpg (36KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
Amphibian Reptilian Agenda.jpg
36KB, 650x365px
>>38915562
It's ridiculously easy to see why you're so unliked, you sound like one of those perma-angry obese autistic virgins that instantly brings down the mood in any room he enters.

Just fuck off and shut up and stop bothering the humans, k?
>>
>>38915589
Its hard to stop being a dick when you don't have empathy. Not people having empathy for me, but me having empathy for other people. If you knew the feeling of being dissapointed by everyone around you all the time, you would be the same way.
>>
File: 1500644305276.jpg (181KB, 1072x800px) Image search: [Google]
1500644305276.jpg
181KB, 1072x800px
>>38915614
>zero self awareness
>posts anime girls
>>
>>38915661
Yep. Lets just isolate them. They're just weirdo virgins amirite? They cant possibly contribute to the greater social order, therefore their existence is worthless.
>>
>>38915717
God no wonder people don't want to be around you. Even you admit you're insufferable. Stop complaining.

Why do you faggots always blame others for how you are?
>>
File: Cutest Little Dinosaur.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Cutest Little Dinosaur.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>38915718
>strawman

Your argument makes no sense, autismo.

>WAHHHHH THIS GUY THAT I CLAIM TO HATE KEEPS ABANDONING ME!11!!! DOES HE EVEN LOVE ME AT ALL?!?!?!

Laughing SO hard at you, brother. Hit the gym, lose your bitchtits, stop clinging on for dear life to that guy you claim to be a beta orbiter (PROJECT MUCH?!) and build yourself a life that is satisfying enough that you lose the need to rant about random people that you, AGAIN, claim TO NOT LIKE, "abandoning" you in public.
>>
>>38915758
If you had value and could contribute you would be already. You're not worth the effort. Why should society as a whole make an effort for one person?
>>
>>38915758
This.

You finally figured it out, good job. Ideally we could test for autism in the womb and pre-emptively abort you dysgenic dead-ends, but whatever. Social isolation and mockery on the innernette will have to suffice until then.
>>
>>38915790
>one person
>anonymous
>>
Why should we even give you a reason? Your mind is already made up, you will not listen even if it is sound advice.

The only thing I can help you with is inner reflexion. You are afraid to trust because you are afraid of betrayal, but if you choose to trust, no matter who you are, you WILL be betrayed. It is tge price to pay to find trustworthy people. Only through coming to peace with your fears will you find the openess of mind and trust in yourself to let someone in your life and take that gamble once again. Be flexible, not rigid. If your are stiff, you will break. Blades of grass in the wind do not break, they bend, undamaged and they keep on living. Resist the wind and it will push you.

Be formless in your way of thinking, be open minded and flexible and you shall find trust once again.
>>
File: 1390134339819.png (580KB, 800x2810px) Image search: [Google]
1390134339819.png
580KB, 800x2810px
>>38915718
Not an argument, spergburglar.
>>
File: Friendly Neighbourhood Fascist.png (347KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
Friendly Neighbourhood Fascist.png
347KB, 800x850px
>>38915717
>If you knew the feeling of being dissapointed by everyone around you all the time

I assure you, they feel the same about you too man.

Look, you have zero social utility to anyone; you only serve to lower anyone's social standing by virtue of being around them, so leave them the fuck alone. Improve yourself any way you can, stop blaming others for how unlikeable you are, because I assure you it's YOU, not them.
>>
>>38915821
>he thinks he's saying something here
>he isnt
>>
>>38915829
fair

if OP makes a good choice, maybe he will not get betrayed.
>>
>>38915864
>says something
of course not
>>
>>38915893
what the fuck is this retard trying to say? Any retard whisperers who can translate for me
>>
>>38915836
I'm not denying that anime poster don't belong on 4chan.
I'm denying their qualification to judge other people's social awareness.
>>
>>38915923
> brags of social awareness while basic saying "you like something I don't like so you're a big doo-doo head and your opinions don't matter".
>>
>>38915861
So if individuals don't conform to societal values, it's their fault? If they try to break out from social values theyre automatically losers, who are fat anime lovers? What makes the collective group's opinions valuable? Because they're more of them?
>>
File: will.gif (2MB, 470x437px) Image search: [Google]
will.gif
2MB, 470x437px
>>38915923
>posting anime on an anonymous anime imageboard, where posting anime is the norm and it has no bearing on anything outside the website
>>
>>38915829
If you dont give me a reason because my "mind is already made up", you are receprocating my immutable behavior. In a sense you are already making your mind up that I am a looser who will contribute nothing to society because I dont have trust in individuals who arent worthy of my trust. Every time I extend put my hand, they bite the hand that feeds them.
>>
>>38916197
And what exactly were you feeding them (metaphorically speaking)?
>>
>>38915803
You know some of the most important contributions to our society have come from autistic people. People who spent years of their life in social isolation studying what they believed was important. Ironically they contributed more to the group than all the members in the group combined. But yeah, lets just abort them because they're weird.
>>
>>38916281
My knowledge, experience, emotions, etc. But of course, because I don't follow the guidlines of the social order, I'm lesser. My life viewed by the group is worthless.
>>
>>38916350
Do robots study this hard though? You make me feel bad cose Im a pathetic slob
>>
>>38916465
Doesnt have to be university education. Can be anything involving creation, invention, or innovation. More productive than those who abuse resources and give nothing back.
>>
>>38916453
>because I don't follow the guidlines of the social order

This is utter dog-shit. Members of nearly every counterculture in human history have managed to have friends and get laid. If you're a friendless virgin it's not because you're different; it's probably because you're a sperging autist who's cringy and annoying to be around.

>>38916350
>You know some of the most important contributions to our society have come from autistic people

I wasn't aware of this. Such as whom?
>>
>>38916666
>it's not because you're different
>it's because you have traits thst are socially unacceptable
>>
>>38916197

You are putting words in my mouth. I am merely encouraging you to look within. You will gain nothing from asking others to spoonfeed you a reason to trust others because you already know what kind of answers you will get. You are not flexible in your perspective and, from your point of view, people are already unworthy of trust. So it's useless to ask others, you must ask yourself. Face the mirror.

Why is it that you are afraid of betrayal? Why is it that you have an hard time letting go? There is no shame nor accusations in these reflective questions because you are one amongst millions struggling to face their fears. To be afraid is to be human.

I cannot give you a reason to trust others. My reasons why I am not afraid to trust are based on my own philosophy of life and my own experiences. I have been betrayed many times, but through this I have learned self-respect and, now, I have a loyal family of friends who have been by my side for decades. I build this up over time and by carefully picking who I want to stay by my side. The best "reason" I could give you is a generic "not everyone is evil and every good thing comes by taking risks", but you already heard it all before and I am sure it has since long stopped inspiring you, so all I can really do is make you face the facts of reality. To trust anyone is to throw a dice. You never ever know who and when you will be betrayed, the rest is entirely up to who you are and how you behave. Be too generous and people will take you for granted, don't be generous enough and people will not like you, so it isup to you to look within and ask yourself: "Why do people treat me like shit? Is it because people are bad or, rather, is it because I allow them to treat me like shit?" If you want to trust others, then you already know what limits you: Fear of betrayal, so face that fear and spend time in introspection and you shall find your answer.
>>
>>38917086
So did hippies, punks, goths, and just about every other counterculture known to man; yet the vast majority of them have had no problems making friends or getting laid.

Robots traits aren't just "socially unacceptable", they're traits which make them annoying to be around even to the most open-minded and accepting of individuals.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.