[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i politely tell my asian girlfriend that i would never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: penguin.jpg (18KB, 284x339px) Image search: [Google]
penguin.jpg
18KB, 284x339px
how do i politely tell my asian girlfriend that i would never want to have kids with her because it's unethical to raise Hapa boys because they always end up fucked up
>>
>>38914522
Just dont talk about kids till after marriage. Doesnt become relevant, u may break up anyway.
>>
>>38914554
>refrain from telling her because we might split up before marriage
>get married
>tell her
>split up anyways

(makes you think emoji)
>>
tell her you like lolicon and she'll shut up about it real quick
>>
by GETTING OFF THIS BOARD YOU FUCKING NORMALFAG REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38914522
Am half chink half white abomination. Don't breed faggot. You have no idea how it is to be confused with being a spic or sand nigger. Whenever I'm asked which ethnicity I am it's awkward telling them more than one thing. Then they look at you like some kind of abomination.
>>
>>38915131
>Don't breed faggot.
i got this far myself thank you

>>38914759
stale meme
>>
Just tell her now. She has the right to opt out of this if children are important to her.
>>
>>38914522
Just move to an asian majority country you idiot. Move to where ever she's a native of.

Still be a hapa, but we won't be fucked over by ((white)) culture that feminines and cucks asian boys and he might end up okay.
>>
tfw no gf

the feels
>>
Just tell her that you don't want kids in general.
>>
>>38915243
i'm not asking if i should, i'm asking how i should, as with any problem, there are good ways to tell her and bad ways to tell her and
>>
>>38914522
Then dump her sn find a white girl and just say i want em to look like me
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.