[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>been wearing pic related for years >comfy as fuck >they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: mc806w_nb_02_i.jpg (51KB, 960x546px) Image search: [Google]
mc806w_nb_02_i.jpg
51KB, 960x546px
>been wearing pic related for years
>comfy as fuck
>they go with everything
>practically, the perfect shoe

>people always tell me these are "autist shoes"
>people always tell me my shoes are "weird" and that I should buy a pair of nikes

What the fuck? Am I really that far gone?

These shoes are fucking perfect, in form and visually... What THE FUCK is the problem with fucking normies? Goddamn
>>
>>38913030
>What THE FUCK is the problem
Your face is the problem. If you were attractive people would ignore or even compliment them.
>>
>>38913030
Normies are only complaining because they aren't "popular". Just ignore them and get on with your life.
>>
File: 1382141720277.png (50KB, 301x287px) Image search: [Google]
1382141720277.png
50KB, 301x287px
>>38913030
>Wears NB
>Calls NB the "perfect shoe"
>Wonders if he's autistic
Nigger, thats the equivalent of having a certification from the world's most renowned 10 psychotherapists, clearly stating youre autistic and then you go "WTF? AM I ACTUALLY AUTISTIC??"
Yes. Yes you are.
>>
wear the same shoe but in black color, no one will notice
>>
File: 109235834.jpg (47KB, 549x401px) Image search: [Google]
109235834.jpg
47KB, 549x401px
> tfw almost 30 and only recently realized that these are retard shoes

What the fuck else am I still doing wrong.
>>
>>38913030
Wear whatever you want, it's only the jews doing marketing trickery. Also, if Stacey and Chad would start wearing these they would become fashionable quickly.
>>
It's not like everyone would suddenly blow you if you bought different shoes so save your money and stay comfy anon
Still >>38913431 is very relatable. Stuff like this is way more helpful than any diagnosis.
>>
>>38913069
I'm sorry, but this.
"Autism shoes" is a meme. White sneakers+jeans can be fashionable if you're confident/normie/Chad enough (like Jerry Seinfeld).
>>
>>38913737
>White sneakers+jeans can be fashionable if you're confident/normie/Chad enough
Yeah, considering youre talking to /r9k/ though, the best advice would be STOP MAKING YOUR SITUATION WORSE AND LOOSE THE FUCKING AUTISM SHOES
>>
>>38913030
>they fell for the white shoes meme
Why does everyone, normalfag or robot do this? White shoes just get dirtier looking faster. They don't even look better wtf...
>>
>>38913986
they look good

stop falling for (((tricks)))
>>
>>38914556
The real (((trick))) is to get white shoes so you wate money buying stuff to clean them with or get a new pair, isnt't it?
>>
>>38913030
It's your looks and no it doesnt go with everything. There was a guy in my senior class, he was cool, knew how to dress and all, and pulled off wearinf New Balances. They were fresh - white fresh, and they were clearly the show off point in the look

Just buy more shoes and don't let that pair be in your common rotation
>>
>>38913121
NB has non-autism sneakers
>>
>>38914624
Yes, but you're paying twice as much for darker colored shoes.
>>
>>38913030
These shoes are fucking amazing, I just bought NB walking type with cushion in them and they are heaven in my feet when I work (lowes). Plus I got another casual black and dark grey plair for just going out. Fuck what people think, they are not that expensive. Also Nike is for niggers. Used to wear them cause I thought they looked cool but they had no comfort and looked like clown shoes. Used to buy air force once in my early teens.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.