[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>chad cousin and his gfcame to me for few days >he wants

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: 1502046636573.png (119KB, 399x320px) Image search: [Google]
1502046636573.png
119KB, 399x320px
>chad cousin and his gfcame to me for few days
>he wants to go to aquapark tomorrow with his gf and friends
>invites me
What should I do anons? I don't want to go. How do I deny it without looking like autist?
>
>>
Bump vump bump
>>
>>38912936
go to aquapark but dont be the 3rd wheel. get in there with them and later separate and have some fun alone. Its possible.
>>
>>38913395
This. Alternatively just say you had plans to play games online with some bros that dayv
>>
they probably already think you're autistic might as well just tell them no
>>
Why not? Can't you swim? There might even be a qt single girl among the friends.
>>
File: IMG_1334.jpg (51KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1334.jpg
51KB, 900x900px
>>38913420
>plans to play games online
He asked how to NOT look like an autist.
>>
>>38913511
>qt girl
Dude. We are on r9k
>>
>>38913528
Read OP again. Chad and his gf are bringing some of their friends along. Possibly some of them are qt girls.
>>
I'm curious... is it really hard for autists to say no?
just one word which communicates all the information needed.
no.
>>
just tell him you want to be left alone in your misery im sure he'll understand
>>
>>38912936
Say you have diarrhea anon. Just don't come out and say it straight away. Nobody wants to deal with that shit.
>>
What's with normies and infantile attractions?
LMAO let's go to aquapark
LMAO Disney panties
LMAO Capeshit
LMAO Super Mario
>>
>>38913563
My point was that I couldn't attract her anyway
>>
Ask if any of the friends are cute single girls. Otherwise stay home. Being the third or fifth or seventh wheel is a shit feeling. One of the girls will inevitably acknowledge it by saying "wow anon is amazing why don't you have a gf? We need to find anon a gf!" In an attempt to virtue signal to the rest of the group.
>>
>>38913519
>have social group you plan events with
>play it up they're your bros
>vidya is normie-tised
Seriously, how would you look like an autist? I've turned down dates and sex by saying "nah sorry, Sunday is DnD with the boys" and still got with them later.
>>
>>38913635
This is why you are a khv. Because you chicken out on every opportunity. It's like you want to die a virgin.
>>
>>38913581
Hey, Capeshit is fun and fuck normies for strongarming their way into it.
>>
>>38913635
Every plan for pussy should backup to make the bitch have a bad day.

Or the other way around if you prefer
>>
File: 1502023608220.jpg (39KB, 612x443px) Image search: [Google]
1502023608220.jpg
39KB, 612x443px
>>38912936
Tell them you've got a job interview.
>>
>>38912936
just say you have other plans that day like a doctor's appointment or something
>>
>>38913814
This one is actually perfect thanks dad
>>
You should probably go. Unless you make a scene with your autism, it's better to take a shot even if failure is virtually guaranteed than to miss out and then eventually regret not going.
>>
File: 20161227102553.jpg (82KB, 667x400px) Image search: [Google]
20161227102553.jpg
82KB, 667x400px
>>38912936
im in the same boat, my dude. except its my chad brother, his gf and they want me to go to the zoo.

thankfully i work midnights at this shitty factory job so i can use that as excuse to not do anything.

but if i didnt have this job id probably fake sick or make up some kind of fake job interview and just drive to somewhere for a few hours. or hop on the bus to somewhere or just take a walk to a park and chill for a while.
>>
>>38912936
Whatever you do there will be suffering. If you don't go you will regret it, if you go you will have to face uncomfortable situations and fight your inner autism
>>
>>38912936
You should actually go if you're stressed about taking your shirt off or something don't be nobody gives a fuck unless you make a big deal out of it and if someone does say something they'll be the new group cunt. I know it doesn't seem all that appeasing but it's an activity that'll get you out and you're doing something that's an opportunity to not be shitposting and one that sounds like fun. Why wouldn't you go to the water park and look at cute girls while you guys plan how're you're going to get high at the end of the day. Seems like fun OP!
>>
>>38914092
>>38914092
also
>all these fags saying don't go if there's no cute girls
you should specifically go if there's guys there and try and make friends with them they're the legit hook up to cute girls if your cousin is a Chad do not ever become dependent on them the trick is to make it seem like you guys are symbiotic and that you need eachother so you gotta have something in mind to offer if you want to bring up hookup help with them usually 100% of the time you can do this through weed or alcohol and just be the guy who occasionally has it for them and yourself. Also if you get everyone too stoned or drunk they're too fucked to know you're being an autist.
>>
>>38913581
what's wrong with aquaparks? they're fun as fuck
>>
File: IMG_6713.jpg (40KB, 354x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6713.jpg
40KB, 354x500px
>>38912936
Go anon. Your situation won't improve (and this is assuming that you actually want to improve and not die a kh lonely v) staying home and being a shut in. Who knows, maybe some girl in that group of friends might find you cute, next think you know you're getting your dick sucked under water, kek!
>>
>>38913713
>Just Bee Urself

FUCK OFF CHAD GET OUT OUT
>>
>>38914499
You have to be a real brainlet to read it that way. Or a woman. Which one are you?
>>
>>38914499
you're an idiot if you think like this anon
>>
>>38914499
Just go to the fucking aquapark, the experience won't make you more of an autist and maybe some of Chad will rub off on you.

You're never going to get anywhere if you're scared of going outside with people.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.