[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>SO YOU GOTTA LET ME KNOW >SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I GO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: let me be.jpg (31KB, 320x286px) Image search: [Google]
let me be.jpg
31KB, 320x286px
>SO YOU GOTTA LET ME KNOW
>SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I GO
>F I GO THERE WOULD BE TROUBLE
>BUT IF I STAY THERE WOULD BE DOUBLE
>SO YOU GOTTA LET ME KNOW
>SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I GO
>>
File: 1502048600033.png (53KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1502048600033.png
53KB, 225x225px
>Man I got the pussy on lock doh
>Grabbin at my willy made my cock grow
>>
>>38912906
When the low heavy sky weighs like a lid on the spirit, aching for the light,
And when embracing the horizon it pours on us a black day which is sadder than any night.
When the earth is turned into a dripping dungeon in which hope, like a bat, flutters blindly,
And bruises its timid wing and tender head against the walls and rotted ceilings.
When the rain stretching down its long streaks of water imitates the bars of an enormous prison
And a silent throng of loathsome spiders come and weave their webs inside our brains,
And suddenly the bells swing angrily, and hurl their hideous uproar into the sky like a band of wandering spirits, who wail relentlessly.
And long hearses without drums or music move in a slow procession through my soul.
And defeated hope bursts into tears.
And the fierce tyrant, Anguish, sets his black banner on my bowed head.

how in the fuck is this not original
>>
>>38912941
>how in the fuck is this not original
you found the bug in the matrix senpai,

>YOU GOT THE TOUCH
>YOU GOT THE POWEEERRR
>>
File: 1493971963422.png (48KB, 1054x526px) Image search: [Google]
1493971963422.png
48KB, 1054x526px
>I KNOW, I KNOW I'VE LET YOU DOWN
>I'VE BEEN A FOOL TO MYSELF, I THOUGHT THAT I COULD LIVE FOR NO ONE ELSE
>BUT NOW THROUGH ALL THE HURT AND PAIN
>ITS TIME FOR ME TO RESPECT THE ONES YOU LOVE MEAN MORE THAN ANYTHING
>SO WITH SADNESS IN MY HEART I FEEL THE BEST THING I COULD DO
>IS END IT ALL AND LEAVE FOREVER
>WHATS DONE IS DONE IT FEELS SO BAD
>WHAT ONCE WAS HAPPY NOW IS SAD
>I'LL NEVER LOVE AGAIN MY WORLD IS ENDING
>I WISH, THAT I COULD TURN BACK TIME
>CAUSE NOW THE GUILT IS ALL MINE
>CANT LIVE WITHOUT THE TRUST FROM THOSE YOU LOVE
>>
>>38912906
why did you use crying Pepe for a Clash song? shouldn't it be for like some sad song and stuff?
>>
>>38913360
that song in particular makes me sad for reasons i wont bother telling you
>>
>>38912906
Shut up you stupid frog
>>
File: char_76349.jpg (12KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
char_76349.jpg
12KB, 210x240px
>CAN YA TAKE IT ALL AWAY
>CAN YA TAKE IT ALL AWAY
>CAN YA TAKE IT ALL AWAY
>>
>>38913469
it was probably your Dad's favorite song before he died of AIDS that he got in some gay bath house during some extreme anal fucking he got from a 6'5 nigger
>h-how did you know?...
i'm a good guesser
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.