[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a stupid disorder called BPD and it makes me seem really

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: Anime.png (27KB, 717x546px) Image search: [Google]
Anime.png
27KB, 717x546px
I have a stupid disorder called BPD and it makes me seem really emotional and unreasonable at times and that makes me angry
AMA

Also anime recommendations?
Pic related is things I've watched, there's probably more I can't think of off the top of my head
>>
>>38912884
bpd isn't real you're just a cunt and a low test bitchboy
>>
File: rei smile.jpg (60KB, 450x557px) Image search: [Google]
rei smile.jpg
60KB, 450x557px
>>38912927
If only that were true, then I'd stop being a cunt and be something else instead
>>
>>38912963
keep watching your gay cartoons and you'll be a tranny in no time
>>
If you liked Eva and don't mind retro sci-fi camp, watch Space Runaway Ideon. Eva is a spiritual successor to it.
>>
File: keyboard.jpg (8KB, 255x204px) Image search: [Google]
keyboard.jpg
8KB, 255x204px
>>38913023
Thanks anon I'll look into it. I very much liked Eva so I'll probably enjoy it
>>
>>38913001
He's right though, if he didn't have these ingrained traits and faulty wirings in the brain that he cannot change then he'd be a different person.
>>
File: gainax_fun_04.jpg (107KB, 495x700px) Image search: [Google]
gainax_fun_04.jpg
107KB, 495x700px
>>38913070
The reason no one talks about Ideon and posts about it twenty years later every day on every board on this site, is because it's not Evangelion.

I'm sorry anon, all anime is downhill from here. You'll find some anime you enjoy out there, even anime you enjoy a great deal, but you'll never find another Evangelion for a very long time. And when you do, it won't even resemble Evangelion in any way, if you get my drift.

Good shows:

Golgo 13, Kill La Kill, Trigun, Erased, ummm, konosuba is pretty funny. Your name was a good movie, as was Tales from Earthsea. Oh, and uh, Paterma inverted was good too.

Spiral was a good show if you were a deathnote fan, but it starts off strong and then goes anime original. HOWEVER, if you read the manga and see how it finally ends, you will be surprised I expect. And it is a twist you can completely predict, that's what was good about that story, it didn't hide details you needed from you. Don't read any summaries about it.

Code Geass was decent but don't expect it to be some deathnote tier scheming. It's just some idiot with superpowers trying his best to fix the mistakes he himself mostly causes.

Stein;s gate would be good for you, it's the whole time travel/repeating timelines/preventing bad ends schtick, and it has a great ensemble cast of characters. the sequel movie is good too don't listen to memers.
>>
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is good
>>
File: doge.png (51KB, 1305x663px) Image search: [Google]
doge.png
51KB, 1305x663px
>>38913317
Indeed, I'd stop being emotionally unstable and a burden to everyone if I could. But now it's not so simple. My faults have become my personality and I'm scared that even if there was a way to fix everything about me, I'd end up a completely different person who I don't want to be.

>>38913358
Ah I see. I'd imagine it would be pretty hard to top Eva. The only reason Eva isn't my favourite is because Mirai Nikki is for personal reasons.
I started watching Konosuba already, I'll probably finish that before I watch anything else. I have heard good things about Steins Gate so I might watch that after, I like the sound of the psychological aspect of it.

>>38913569
Hmm I'll have to look into that one

Also I just remembered I've watched Highschool DxD (For the plot obviously) and Deadman Wonderland which was pretty fucking great
>>
>>38913001
>tfw bpd and enjoy anime and also thinking of becoming a tranny so people think its a cute quirky personality trait rather than a red flag
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.