[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help and I will buy you a beer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: uzLrg2P.png (18KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
uzLrg2P.png
18KB, 509x411px
We kissed , talked even walked her home . Today I messaged her about going out again and she won't even read the fucking message . Robot lads what's going on ?
>>
>>38912290
Give more details plz?
>>
>>38912567
We were with friends I knew the girl but nothing much we were playing some random card game and I was sitting next to her one thing got the other and see was hugging me while playing .Told her hey why not guy to the balcony where we can see the stars she followed and while we were outside talking she saw a falling star she looked at me and then we kissed and later made out
>>
>>38912891
You did good, anon. Was there lots of booze? Just wondering.
>>
>>38912290
wait until she read the message
>>
>>38912891
She honestly might just be busy. Don't overthink it. If it really is as bad as you think, then at the very least you've gained some good experience. You now know at at least some girls actually like you.
>>
>>38912972
Nope not even a beer
>>
>>38913008
That's one way to look at it . It was my first kiss/make out in 4 years
>>
>>38913056
I had my first kiss sophomore year in high school and she immediately left me for my best friend. Yes, it sucked. But it gave me the confidence to finally go out and actually find girls that I can connect with. Got a qt gf senior year and lost my virginity to a different girl the summer before I started college.

It's possible, man. People like you.
>>
>>38912290
Why don't you just buy me a beer now and I'll see what I can do?
>>
File: Angry Pepe.gif (2MB, 322x322px) Image search: [Google]
Angry Pepe.gif
2MB, 322x322px
>>38912290
>We kissed
>>38912891
>friends
>>38913110
>lost my virginity

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38913133
Why dont you kill yourself faggot? Biybjy
>>
>>38913178
Depends on how drunk you get me.
>>
>>38913171
My sides are in a geostationary orbit a
>>
>>38912290
Okay how many hours has it been? What did you say to her after you got her number? Did you text her straight away? Like, wait for it, maybe she just wanted to hook up. Or maybe shes thinking of what to say.
>>
>>38913313
Last one was 5 hours ago and she is online on messenger right now I asked her if she would like to go out with me maybe it was too early to ask that
>>
You're fine, OP. Looks like you might actually have a relationship on your hands. 3 Cheers for OP for actually getting to kiss a girl.
>>
File: 1500722977369.jpg (35KB, 406x406px) Image search: [Google]
1500722977369.jpg
35KB, 406x406px
>>38913417
Just let it rest. If she responds thats it otherwise fuck her and move on. She might ve busy/thinking or shes a cunt. Who knows
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.