[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post Anything Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

You ever just been in bed and sharply wake up as you realize you're swallowing a spider?

I felt it somewhere behind my adam's apple, and for a sec I made like an alligator trying to see if it would crawl it's way out. Got creeped out too quick though and figured it was past the point of no return anyway, so I went to the kitchen.

Fastswallowing water repeatedly, it had lost some ground but was clutching on, and I was out of patience. Almonds, yogurt, bread, salami, anything, I was just shoving it all down my throat to bomb the little alien. I could seriously feel it just above my stomach, trying to prolong its entrance into the opening act of the literal shitshow.

At this point the sensation went from uncomfortable to mildly painful in the form of a small sting, which I imagined it to be biting me. I realized its pain; stumbling into the absolute wrong place, being mercilessly battered in a wet tunnel of hell before being melted alive in a pool of acid, crying out against god, biting into the walls of this hell in futile rebellion.

Now I understand what tetsuo must have felt like. Fuck I should watch that sometime soon
>>
THERE IS NO OLD FIRM
>>
>>38907363
That's fucking awesome. Reminds me that I should try to wear my CPAP mask all the way through the night, but it's just damn uncomfortable

I only just heard Free Bird all the way through like two days ago and it was cool as hell, been on repeat since. It's funny, if it weren't for Family Guy doing that Kingsman scene I wouldn't have felt the urge to.

I also started playing guitar, which wasn't really related at all but I thought was neat. Johnny Cash's Hurt is actually really simple to play, but I can't switch to that damn D chord quick enough.
>>
>>38907410
ditch the guitar, buy this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jh-hzbG5FzI
>>
She will never be real and it hurts.
>>
File: 1488075995717.png (622KB, 1024x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1488075995717.png
622KB, 1024x1040px
can true randomness even exist?
>>
>>38907553
Fuck, I immediately recognized that as the thing Ryan Gosling used in La La Land during Start A Fire.

https://youtu.be/M6Vfj1TjMvU

It's a flawed movie but the music is fucking aces.
>>
>>38907692
no because there is nothing that will ever happen that defies the laws of the universe
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.