[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally made an account on POF 2 days ago. Messaged maybe 8

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1494440133763.jpg (47KB, 500x863px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1494440133763.jpg
47KB, 500x863px
Literally made an account on POF 2 days ago. Messaged maybe 8 girls, already have a date lined up for tomorrow night.
What's your fucking excuse robots?
>>
>>38907248

People have no excuse:

>Be me, mid 30s geek. Just started working out, but still roundish.
>Make profile, talk about geek stuff, talk about lifting. Show lots of pictures.
>Day 1 and 2, hit "like" on every profile. Not even looking at them.
>End of Day 2 and into Day 3, matches and messages start pouring in. Buy a bluetooth keyboard because my thumbs are getting sore texting.
>Last night, get message from qt chubster geek chick. Chat for an hour, then invite her out for a drink. Totally a throw away invite, I have no idea what I'm doing.
>Holy shit she accepts. Okay, gotta pretend I know what a guy does in a bar.
>Get there, have a drink, lots of geek talk.
>Go for a walk after the bar, grab a bench, make out.
>Lots of touching, feelsgoodman.
>Put my hand on her neck. "Mmmmm"
>Squeeze my hand. "MMMMMM"
>Ohshitnigger
>Turns out the chubster geek chick is a freaky sub slut.
>Get back to mine.
>Bang twice last night.
>Wake up this morning hard as a rock.
>She takes care of that.
>Twice.
>Send her home, promise to meet up more.
>>
>>38907248
>be me
>ugly skelly
>zero confidence
>little motivation to go after girls
>settle for vidya and pr0n
>>
>>38907341
good for you, unless you find the 1 in a 1000 perfect girl for you women are just a waste of time and money. People here idolize relationships because it looks cute and fun in their animes in the real world unless you find the love of your life they're very tiresome and get old quickly
>>
>>38907378
Who's talking about relationships?
>>
>>38907378
>unless you find the love of your life they're very tiresome and get old quickly
That's part of what I worry about if one day I find someone to be with and then slowly lose interest in them. I don't want to be a dick and break up. Although I don't think I'll have to worry about being in that situation.
>>
>>38907542
That's what you just date them boyo. Don't bother with relationships, not in this day and age. Just go out and have a good night, if it ends up after a few times that she wants to fuck you then good. If not, move on to the next chick.
>>
>>38907781
I'm not really into the whole pump n dump thing. Either I have a serious relationship with a single girl at a time or I don't have anything. Call me old fashioned w/e
>>
>>38907542

This is why I'd reject any chance at a relationship. I would rather be lonely outside of a romantic relationship that lonely inside one. All types of relationships degrade; it's the romantic ones that tend to hurt the most. So fuck it, I'll be alone for the rest of my life and enjoy it the best I can.
>>
>>38907856
You're not old fashioned, you're retarded.

In "The olden days" men would often have a wife in the suburbs and a mistress in the city. And the wife in the suburb was fucking the milkman.
>>
>>38907945
>You're not old fashioned, you're retarded.
That's cool.
>have a wife in the suburbs and a mistress in the city
I'm not into that. You do you though.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.