[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>got a scholarship to a private school at the age of 5 >was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1 (1).png (705KB, 709x655px) Image search: [Google]
1 (1).png
705KB, 709x655px
>got a scholarship to a private school at the age of 5
>was consistently given various tests. Regularly scored in the top 1%
>in high-school depression started hitting me. Got a lot of mental fog. Couldn't concentrate
>ended up leaving school with a bunch of Cs
>years of constant unhappiness and suicidal thoughts have fried my brain. I struggle to do even basic arithmetic, even though I could do calculus at 15
>can't even hold down a wagecuck job for any longer than a few weeks because I'm really slow to move and am oblivious to my surroundings
>my days are spent wishing I were dead and drinking away what little money I have

Most of you guys are under the age of 20. Try to treat your depression while you still can. Apparently prolonged depression literally destroys the parts of your brain responsible for emotions and memory.
>>
What clowns are handing out scholarships to 5 year olds?
>>
>>38905837
Getting a scholarship to a tard school isn't something to brag about
>>
>>38905881
Happened to me, man. At least, that's what my mom tells me. Maybe she paid for private schooling, but I come from a poor family.
>>
>treat depression
best method is hanging yourself
>>
>>38905837
I used to win math competitions and skipped a couple of grades in elementary and high school... I don't know what the fuck happened to me. Became a NEET in uni and never went back
>>
File: 1496136329445.jpg (34KB, 370x699px) Image search: [Google]
1496136329445.jpg
34KB, 370x699px
I don't think I was ever as smart as you, but I can relate to the brain fog. I can barely form a complete thought and I can't get anything done. I think constant stress due to chronic procrastination and lack of sleep during high school and uni (before I promptly dropped out) may have damaged my brain, or at the very least instilled very bad habits that I can't seem to break
>>
>>38905837
>smart rich kid with opportunity complains the thread
>>
>>38906070
Nvm I take back the rich part sorry op
>>
>>38905973
>tfw uni killed my spirit and burnt out my programming abilities
I'm going to fix myself though. I've hit rock bottom and finally decided its time to change, taking baby steps to becoming a Chad. We're all gonna make it Robros
>>
>>38906070
>>38906081
Might wanna take back the smart part, too. I'm not smart, now.

Besides, even if I was smart, is that really something to envy? Intelligence is a tool; it's not something that is inherently a good quality. You could be the smartest guy on the planet, but if you lock yourself in your room and drink all day, then what has that intelligence done for you?

Now, being happy is something you can envy.

I would rather be a happy retard, than a depressed genius. Instead I'm now just a depressed retard.
>>
Every dumbass thinks doing well in a test as a kid meant they were a genius who is only held back due to muh depression. News flash you guys were always dumbasses, not edgy sanic geniuses held back by normie induced neet depression. Take some responsibility for yourself and stop thinking doing well on a test when you were six meant shit. Every fucking aspie neet loser I've met is convinced they're a genius with lost potential fucking KEK
>>
>>38905837
ummmm being smart under 10 doesnt mean much.
>>
I was like you, anon, except I stayed on track. I have had very high standardized test scores all through my childhood and high school, and I got a 2300 on my SAT. I go to a top 20 college now.

You aren't missing much. Aside from the high starting salaries that kids at schools like this receive, it doesn't guarantee you very much at all. It isn't a ticket to a gf, and it most certainly isn't a ticket to happiness. The stress that I put on myself to keep myself from derailing is making me miserable.
>>
>>38906288
>Every dumbass thinks doing well in a test as a kid meant they were a genius
I never said I was smart. I did well in school, but that was about it. I wouldn't say I'm a genius, or that I ever was. If I actually were a genius as a kid, I would have taken more interest in my school work. Instead, I was just interested in VIDEO GAMES.

>Take some responsibility for yourself
I take responsibility for it. Who else would I blame for my life? The Jews?

>stop thinking doing well on a test when you were six meant shit
Well, I didn't "do well" on a test when I was six. I "did better than 99% of people" on many tests over the course of my childhood. But you are right -- it didn't mean shit. Even retards who have failed every test in their life are happier than me. I guess I'm the retard.

>Every fucking aspie neet loser I've met is convinced they're a genius with lost potential fucking
I don't need "convincing" of this. I only found out recently that I even went to a private school. I literally had no idea until I asked my mom why I changed schools. No one at school ever mentioned it was a private school. Again, I'm not saying I'm a genius... but I DID get free schooling. I definitely wasn't stupid.

Anyway, don't most people have lost potential?
>>
File: smug earl.png (597KB, 663x521px) Image search: [Google]
smug earl.png
597KB, 663x521px
>>38905837
>be gifted writer according to school counselor and teachers
>be best roaster in school/rapper
>depression struck again after 3 years of it being under control
>now 27 and it never has gone away, writing and story telling has decreased
>writing "telnet" thrown away however I do have rare sparks of brilliance in things once in a while that surprise normies
>will never tap into it due to years of solitude and brain rot from being a social being forced to be alone against his will
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.