[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw very attractive and tall but have a beta nice guy personality

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2305.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2305.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>tfw very attractive and tall but have a beta nice guy personality

my life is a constant cycle of females being initially attracted to me and very flirty followed by confusion followed by disinterest followed by disgust and contempt

the few times ive gotten anywhere with women ive been cucked beyond all recognition because im easy to walk all over.

i now just ignore women and ive adopted mgtow to cope since ive given up hope

pls i wish to end my suffering, it is all meaningless. i dont want to live the rest of my life a slave to this bullshit.

if you were me, what would you do?
>>
>>38905488
Enlarge your wallet.
>>
You're not attractive your ugly af
>>
>>38905488
Have you tried pump and dump? You might be able to avoid getting too attatched and going full beta.
>>
>>38905488
get some books on how to talk to people.
dont be weird, your little ponies can turn girls away
>>
>>38905488
>if you were me, what would you do?

I'd start lifting weights and get /fit/. It'll give you a slight T-boost that might wake you the fuck up
>>
>>38905488
Don't worry, anon. Most likely, those women were just thots who wanted to fuck. They weren't actually interested in you as a person, which isn't your fault. They're just shallow.

>because im easy to walk all over

Anyone who does this to you is toxic and not worth your time. Forget them.

I bet you'll find a sweet girl some day who is sick of being taken for granted by assholes, and she will love you to pieces.
>>
>>38905488
>If you were me
Actually, I'm you. Because you described me on your post.
>>
>>38905591
>sweet girl who is sick of being taken for granted by assholes

why do women always have to ride the carousel before they come to this realization? where are the women who want this by default? its disgusting
>>
>>38905488
>females being initially attracted to me and very flirty followed by confusion followed by disinterest
this happens to me too, except i eventually grow on them and their attitude comes full circle.
>>38905548
lifting does NOT CURE AUTISM
>>38905726
this too
>>
File: IMG_1335.png (112KB, 281x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1335.png
112KB, 281x300px
>>38905488
I know this feel. That look of disgust on her face that suddenly appears when you aren't the charismatic Chad she was expecting. On a genetic level she feels duped. Fuck it all and burn it.
>>
>>38905488
women hate nice guys they want guys who treat them like shit. they are fucking all the bad boys and only using nice guys as emotinal tampons.
>>
>>38905488
if I were you, I'd be happy

I'm 5'6 at 25. Literally NO WOMAN has ever shown interest in me, ever
>>
Your life is a constant cycle of rushing home to bust nuts all over yourself. You're just some faggot who doesn't want to deal with all of the extra bullshit required to coerce girls into letting you fuck them.
>>
>>38905488
smoke weed, lift
>>
>>38905488
You're likely not as attractive as you think. It's ALL ABOUT LOOKS.
>>
>>38905726
because all women are sluts that will cheat on you because they miss out on the cc or just jump on it.
>>
>>38905965
wrong. dead wrong
>>
>>38905726
usually because it's all they know, so that's what they're naturally attracted to. if they're lucky enough not to end up in a a marriage and have kids with a psycho, they eventually realize the toxic patterns they're trapped in, usually after the 5th or so time of being dumped/cheated on by an asshole, go to a shrink, figure out it's connected to their childhood somehow, smarten up, and learn how to be attracted to decent men.
>>
>>38905488
>very attractive

you can't judge yourself, you are probably delusional, post a timestamped picture and I will tell you the truth
>>
>>38905902
thats a bullshit meme
"bad guy" are bad because is Chad and have hundred of girls competing to get fucked by him
"nice guy" is ugly beta and when he gets one girl slightly interested he become obsessed to not lose her, giving her money, emotional support, attention, etc
>>
File: IMG_2306.png (887KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2306.png
887KB, 750x1334px
>>38906129
not timestamped but judge for yourselves
>>
File: shaggy.jpg (6KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
shaggy.jpg
6KB, 210x240px
>>38906213
not bad if i do say so myself(i do)
>>
>>38906213
KEK

(no u are NOT atrrrrrrative)
>>
>>38906213
Aw if you're actually a robot that's pretty cute
>>
>>38905488

how old are you?

this happens when you're young. give it a few more years. women will flock to you when they hit 30s.
>>
File: tfw3.png (30KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
tfw3.png
30KB, 633x758px
>>38905488
I know that feel
orignalolililo
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.