[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are women so homogeneous?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

I'm a 19/f. I've been wondering why men are all sorts of characters, but women always seem to have the same mindset and personality. Why?
>>
>>38899482
>I'm a grill btw
>>BUT THEY ARE ALL THE SAME
[insert not like the other girls jpg here]

Also, guy btw, no the hell they don't all have the same personality.
>>
>>38899482
Why does who you are matter at all to the question?

Anyway, I don't think men and women are all that different when it comes to homogeneity. You're either underestimating women or overestimating men because in my experience we all have traits that make us unique surrounded by generic filler personality. Take for example, interests and hobbies. Most girls do like Netflix and Social Media a lot. But maybe some don't and others enjoy a variety of additional things (such as knitting, musicals, or camping based on women I know). Most guys like some combination of sports, video games, and anime. But some do not and others enjoy a variety of additional things (such as guns, cars, or politics based on men I know). I know we always joke about "I'M NOT LIKE THE OTHER GIRLS/BOYS" but the reality is more along the lines of "I'M RELATIVELY SIMILAR TO THE OTHER GIRLS/BOYS BUT ALSO HAVE SOME DEFINING CHARACTERISTICS IF YOU GET TO KNOW ME."
>>
Because women are very average. They strive for stability.

Men are risk takers. This is why you see more male CEO's, and also more male prisoners.
>>
>>38899482
Girls are generally more self conscious and self aware.
Also they have no balls
>>
Look at almost any set of statistics and you will see woman floating around the average while men go to the extreme highs and lows. Basically being a woman is safe.
>>
>>38899482
women are cowards who don't like to step out of line or do anything different out of fear of being judged. Why do you think successful women are soooo successful, because they have to have insanely huge imaginary balls to do anything. Men are more compulsive and take risks (even incredibly small risks which, in the long term, mean almost nothing but build character) which all adds up to make men more diverse. Its the reason why, as anon up there pointed out, there are more male CEOs, prisoners, suicides (as men will just do it whilst women pussy out), doctors, solicitors etc etc.
>>
Men can be silly, fat, funny, intelligent, hardcore, sensual, philosophical, all those different things. But women always are feminine, feminine, feminine.
>>
A lot of these replies are spot on, and to add, women are more social and work better as a "group" whereas men are more loners. Of course this is a generality, and women can be unique too.
>>
File: 1470863159477.jpg (389KB, 1284x980px) Image search: [Google]
1470863159477.jpg
389KB, 1284x980px
>>38899899
pffft
HAHAHAHA
YOU AR EFUCKING JOKING RIGHT?
CUNTS ARE ALL THE SAME DUMB PEICES OF SHIT
THEY ARE ALL BLEACHED BLONDE OR BROUNETTE BIMBO CUNTS THAT WANT CHAD

OTHERWISE I'D HAVE A GF
>>
Lmao yeah these guys are so unique, whining on r9k all day about being fat/ugly/jobless. Guys are not more unique you're just a basic bitch
>>
>>38899547
>Insert x here
>Also, guy btw
>Every Girl is unique!

Sure sweetie. Kitchen's thataway.
>>
>>38899702
Thats like saying "humans are geniuses" because isaac newton and einstein existed. You call girls boring because you're frustrated lol. you are boring yourself stfu
>>
File: birb4.gif (932KB, 258x258px) Image search: [Google]
birb4.gif
932KB, 258x258px
>>38900000
Nice fuckin digits right there, lad.
>>
>>38899703
Most people (male and female) are high inhib cucks. Men on average have no balls either. Stop deluding yourself
>>
File: 1486358307244.png (880KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486358307244.png
880KB, 720x720px
>>38899482
Good question, actually.
But, well, it's because female play society on easy mode. As a female you don't need to be "sophisticated" or "knowledgeable" etc. The only desirable female traits are: Good looks and a submissive behaviour. Once a female has that, every male will want to mate with her and support her financially.
On the other hand, as a man, you have society pressuring you into becoming the most succesfull you can become. Of course, on this board, you are seeing the one who are failing at that, myself included.

So, in conclusion: Females can stay shallow because no matter what, they will always be sought after. Men need to slay dragons everyday to be allowed to lead a "normal" life.
>>
>>38900000
>>38900037
Holy shit lmao kek
>>
>>38900037
Thanks and the bird is adorable thanks for the pic
>>
>>38899482
Probably has to do with you being a female also. Assuming you hang out with people of the same gender as you, you can probably pick out some patterns in the way they act and then you just super-impose them and ignore the unique things, that is why females may seem so 2-dimensional to you. I have the same problem with guys, sometimes I feel like every guy is just a dumb fuckmachine that wants to flex and fuck. Blandness has nothing to do with your gender, really.
>>
>>38899930
triggered roastie gtfo
>>
>>38900051
in comparison to what? if we're comparing averages between the genders men have more balls than women, and noticeably so. That's like saying blacks and whites have the same IQ because humans are all dumb fucks.
>>
Most of them have IQs around a 100, yet get treated like they were royalty. Basically they are stupid and don't have a reason not to be.
>>
File: malevsfemale.jpg (65KB, 1167x630px) Image search: [Google]
malevsfemale.jpg
65KB, 1167x630px
>>38899482
Women are basic as fuck.
>>
>>38900019
4/10

baitratingblox
>>
>>38899482
It has something to do with Serotonin and the desire for group harmony. Dopamine makes people look for adventure and new thrills.
>>
>>38900304
do not call me a fucking roastie
i'll have you know I am a smart man and as such hate women fuck you
>>
Most men like the same shit too(video games, sports, getting drunk, casual sex). Every once in a while you'll find an autist who is obessesed with some obscure hobbie but that's not the norm.
>>
If the option were open for men to coast through life on easy mode, they would all choose that as well. Women's biology is what gives them that route through society, but if society were to switch those roles then it would be women who are more different from each other and men who are more average. Life being hard makes you use more risky survival strategies.
>>
>>38899482
That's funny. I feel the same about women
>>
File: Ratings.png (18KB, 503x644px) Image search: [Google]
Ratings.png
18KB, 503x644px
>>38899482
Evolution...
Men specialize evolutionary (you can see this from how condensed paternal haplogroups tend to be, while maternal haplogroups tend to be spread out when viewed on a map.) Haplogroups are like this because all women have ever had to do is get fucked. Men had to compete and find women who could assimilate with their ingroup, hence why men tend not to judge women by appearance as harshly.
Hell, this is why borderline teratophilia exists among many males, and why robots would be willing to date that roastie with the fucked up hand.

Same reason women don't experience depression the same way. Depression physically impacts the male brain more, as we're the ones who historical have to intervene to help society.
If a foreign nation is invading, it doesn't matter for women. You probably won't be killed, just fucked.

Also explains the IQ chart >>38900369 posted. There was more pressure from natural selection pushed upon men than women. We had to innovate to survive, women did not for the reasons listed above.
>>
File: Brenda.jpg (635KB, 2560x1707px) Image search: [Google]
Brenda.jpg
635KB, 2560x1707px
All famous women are carbon copies, why would not famous ones be any different?
only psychopathic women have any personality
>>
File: Anime Listen you Normie.jpg (28KB, 233x306px) Image search: [Google]
Anime Listen you Normie.jpg
28KB, 233x306px
>>38900649
Also worth nothing, women have always had a higher chance on average of breeding. Your natural selection acts as an evolutionary sieve for men, picking out those not specialized for a task or region.
>>
>>38899482

Women are not ambitious

Women usually are happy with being mothers since it satisfies their tendency to empathize.

Men have tendencies that manifest in more ways.
>>
>>38900668
s-stop enabling me anon

tfw you don't know who you are without your psychosis and neurosis
>>
>>38900000
checkin oreginaly
>>
>>38899482
>19/f
It's good to have a female recognizing that.
>>
>>38900019
What a retarded comparison.
There must be like a 10-1 ratio of male to female CEO's.
Girls usually are boring because they lack object interest about anything that won't get them attention or validation and they care to much about how they are percieved, so they rather stay quiet than say something obtuse or downright stupid, which otherwise would happen more often than not.
>>
>>38902060
Not realizing this is a troll thread. f on /r9k/ is a larp at most.
>>
"Women want a girl that can make them laugh." Etc etc.

The theory is that men are funnier because they evolved a better sense of humor to attract sexual partners. You can probably apply this theory to every other kind of guy women say they want. Men exaggerate those desired social characteristics in order to attract mates.

Women on the other hand just try to be pretty, and with the development of makeup came ugly women getting men easily, which is why we have so many ugly people nowadays probably. Uggo covered in an inch of foundation and lipstick got porked by an ugly guy that made her laugh.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.