[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyone hates me. I don't know what it is but lately I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0294.jpg (21KB, 600x581px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0294.jpg
21KB, 600x581px
Everyone hates me. I don't know what it is but lately I feel attacked on all sides. Customers at work have been unusually rude. My best friend who lives across the country ghosted me with no warning or explanation. My two roommates who are also my very close friends have started ignoring me and acting passive aggressive and subtly antagonistic. One of them is the manager at the store where I work and he has gone out of his way to keep me from working at my main location from now on, despite the fact that it is right across the street from our apartment. I'm a good employee too and he won't actually say anything to me about this, he just went behind my back. I heard from coworkers that he wanted me out and then I got the new schedule. My roommates look at me with disgust and always leave when I'm home. They even go to bed early on weekends to avoid me.

(Cont)
>>
Also I have almost gotten in several fights lately. A guy honked at me because I crossed the street a little before the sign came on and he pulled over and kept honking. I just kept walking but I heard him honking for like 3 minutes. Then a homeless guy outside a grocery store told me "I hope you choke on it" and I said "me Too buddy" and then he stood up and started telling gibberish at me. Then last night I was at a bar alone around 1:30am just sitting there drinking. This guy comes up and bumps into me, kind of dancing but I thought he was trying to order. The bartender asked him what he wanted and he just started laughing and kept bumping and dancing on me. I said "can I help you?" And he kept doing it. So I put my hand in my pocket to undo the safety on my switchblade and he must've thought I was about to do something because he returned to his table of laughing normies and whores. I went to have a smoke and this cunt says like "he I was just kidding man lol" and I told him not to worry about it. Then him and his whores came out to smoke too and the girls were laughing at me. I should and could have killed this fucking guy. But instead i chumped out and said "can I help you" should have caught him with an elbow and introduced him to the bottom of my boot

God fucking dammit
No more. Next cunt that acts like he wants some is getting it.

Anyone else feel like they are under siege?
>>
>>38897894
Well anon why are roomies avoiding you? Stink? Boring? nosy? Something is up but next time some bitch comes up and touches you it's assault and you can drop his ass legally then people will start to fuck off when you look mean and fuck and hit them if they get confrontation with you
>>
>>38897939
don't say roomie you autist normie
>>
>>38897976
Wow bro just trying to help you want some hard truth? Normies don't do this shit to other normies so obviously you have something going on with YOU and you refuse to accept or realize it or even try to be a better person it's always someone else's fault right
>>
>>38898039
That wasn't me, and I thank you for your advice. I know I'm a loser but I wear all black and combat boots and try to look tough but still I am a victim. Everyone sees me as weak. A woman yelled across the street the other night and asked if I'd walk her a few blocks so she'd feel safe even though I dress and live like the biggest scumbag I know. My roommates don't like me because I'm living on their couch and I work nights and then drink so I sleep late and I'm pretty messy but I try to be considerate. They just started hating me and never even said anything once about stuff they'd like me to change.
>>
File: 1501888542273s.jpg (8KB, 250x227px) Image search: [Google]
1501888542273s.jpg
8KB, 250x227px
>>38897894

Yep, I'm ready to kill the next cunt trying to start shit with me. I've let people just walk all over me and not retaliated and I've started to realized that.
>>
>>388981

>>38898110
Stop dressing in all black first of all and unless you're ex military the combat boots aren't a good for either just dress like a Chad keep your area clean do nice shot for normies like they come home and Bam you did all dishes and cleaned the bathroom shit like that will make them love you. Invite them out for drinks hit the gym dress like a normie and immitate them and you'll be one
>>
>>38898173
I don't want to be a normie, I just want people to leave me alone and mind their own business. My friends are spergs so they aren't normies either. Also I live in Seattle, how I dress is how normies dress which I hate
>>
>>38897879
You need to move out to a new appartment and cut out everyone in your life save for those who don't treat you like shit.
>>
>>38898266
I would go with this then op just move cut them all out find a new job asap and just ditch them all fuck them if you're trying and nothing works just tell them to suck your dick and fuck off and if they have a issue with it tell them to square up then
>>
>>38897894
Should have beaten the fuck out of him. I guess you're passive like me.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.