[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey anons, I want to lose weight by not eating anything, just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

hey anons, I want to lose weight by not eating anything, just drinking water.
Would like to try it for a week or so

did someone have experience with this?
does that really help losing weight?
how do I contain myself if I get really hungry?
>>
>>38897822

You're gonna feel like total shit and just increase your chances of binge eating again. Eat healthy and exercise. Have some self control.
>>
Yeah OP >>38897863 is right. No point losing weight without the benefits of exercise, its only starvation
>>
Dont listen to these idiots, OP.
Reducing your meal sizes will actually make you more hungry than fasting.
The first day of fasting is always the hardest, but after awhile you dont get hungry at all.
>>
I lost a bunch of weight by eating mostly eggs, so I'd recommend that.
Just eat 4 eggs either in a tortilla or with toast, twice a day, and take a daily multivitamin
once a week get fast food.
go nuts on diet soda
>>
>>38897822

I skipped one meal (evenings) and any sort of snacks, then I ate as I normally do for breakfast and lunch. Dropped weight really quick. The best way is probably to just eat a little less every meal.
>>
>>38897822
Just eat less and drink nothing but water you retard. It's that easy. Only eat 3 small meals a day and drink nothing but water absolutely no junk food or soda and you will steadily lost all your extra weight
>>
>>38897906
Pretty sure thats just an example of anorexia but whatevs mate. OP if youre going to lose weight Id listen to the other peeps because all you'll do by water fasting is destroy your metabolism. Eat your normal amount and just exercise taking how many calories you eat into consideration. Eat 2000 calories, run a mile. Eat 3500 run 2 etc. Etc.
>>
I got chubby from anti-psychotics. I went on tinder , went to take a picture and saw a chubby fuck. I was horrified.

Good luck OP.
>>
Bingeing and fasting screws with your blood sugar in a big way and puts you at risk for type 2 diabetes later in life. You can take fast days on rare occasions, but don't fast for long periods at a time and don't do it often.
>>
>>38898122
Natural sugars ok though?
>>
Don't less these misinformed fucks discourage you. I've lost 50lbs this year from water fasting. The first 3 days are the hardest, after that it's very easy to avoid food. Until you are feeling the hunger in your throat, your not hungry.
>>
>>38898175
Ive done a water fast and I did it for 2 weeks. I felt like shit the entire time and I lost weight faster by simply exercising more
>>
>>38897822
let's not kid ourselves. Losing weight is HARD
that said, the only method that worked for me to cut to sub 10% levels was ephedrine/caffeine
>>
File: 1484698774947.png (58KB, 998x265px) Image search: [Google]
1484698774947.png
58KB, 998x265px
Diets don't work, permenant lifestyle changes do.
>>
>>38897822
Just cut the human carbs: no soda no bread no tortilla no flour no sugar just protein fat veggies and apples.
>>
you'll never lose weight, you'll never make it, you're a fat piece of shit who will continue to browse 4chan and continue on your shitty degenerate path. JUST FUCK OFF ANON YOU WILL NEVER FUCKING MAKE IT. DIE ALREADY FUCKING CUNT.
>>
>>38897822
Eating nothing at all is an incredibly hard and unhealthy way to lose weight. Rather than eating nothing for a weak, just eat a bit less over a long period of time (maybe a year). After the first month or so it becomes routine so it's actually easy. Don't worry about exercise or shit that actually requires effort
>>
>>38897822
Eating one big meal a day helped be drop about 15kg in 3 months and it wasnt so hard to do. Has to be cooked at home, though. Drank a lot of tea and diet coke
>>
>>38897822
>Don't less these misinformed fucks discourage you.
>Water fasting

Dude it's not that hard. Just eat healthy: fuck soda, bread, junk food. Eat 100 grams of raw pasta with no sauce every day, one egg /tuna/ chicken breast/ small steak. Eat almonds, nuts or peanuts no salt, drink a fuckton of water and, of course, the rough thing: eat broccoli, carrots, celery, lettuce. Maximun two fruits a day, preferably the ones with peel.

Just focus on it and i swear to you you'll lose good weight ib a month abd a half.
>>
>>38898712
Measure the pasta raw, but cook it before eating lol
>>
I would reccomend doing a "Daniel fast". Basically, you eat all meals except dinner. You skip dinner every day. The hunger will eat away at you in the evening, but just endure it.

The reason why this fast is so effective is because dinner is the meal that makes you most fat because it's the closest to when you sleep. If you don't eat dinner, you'll have naturally burned off some of your breakfast and lunch through normal activity. By the time you sleep, the fat you gained from meals will have reduced somewhat.

Eat as much as you want for the other meals. As long as you you don't eat anything at all past 2 o'clock, then you'll lose a ton of weight.
>>
>>38897822
Ask /fit/, not r9k.
>>
>>38898968
If he asks /fit/ you know the answer he'll get: read the fucking sticky, or perhaps "go back to /r9k/ fatty".
>>
Page 10 bump, orginio
>>
>>38897822
Water-fasting is fucking painful. If you want to do the same diet but also eat, this is the best option.

https://www.diet-blog.com/15/3-day-diet.php

Its really great if you want to avoid exercise and still lose weight fast. The way I did it was just doing it for three days, then when that was finished going on a different three day diet of no carbs (just a protein shake for breakfast and lunch, then meat and veggies for dinner), then going back to the low calorie one after. It might be okay to have a pig out day after each cycle too though. You may get hungry but you'll honestly be losing weight FAST.
It'll pretty much train you to just want to avoid fatty and any harmful foods that you'll want to cut out of your life completely in just a couple weeks. Maybe just lose like 30lbs from doing it a few weeks then switching to a long-term, healthy diet.

>>38898607
Is also completely right, this is the next best thing.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.