[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you go to bed and you're the last man on earth what do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 12

you go to bed and you're the last man on earth

what do you do

I'd walk around from town to town, and if stds are still real for some reason, I'd only bang virgins.
>>
>>38897821

Fucking run.

One man versus a world of women who have access to all the guns men left behind. The odds aren't great.
>>
>>38897821
>you go to bed and you're the last man on earth
>what do you do
>I'd walk around from town to town, and if stds are still real for some reason, I'd only bang virgins.

That depends, what happened to the other men?
did they all die simultaneously? Did they disappear?
Do the women know I am the last man on earth?

I would probably consult some center of learning on what the best strategy would be for the human race going forward. Possibly a medical school or something near me, I'm sure there's plenty of female faculty in biological sciences.

Well first of all, nothing would work anymore. Electricity probably wouldn't work anymore, grid would probably go to shit pretty soon if men disappeared.

I would probably just kill myself this situation is too stressful and I'm getting upset just thinking about it
>>
>>38897821
I'd start preparing for the logistics of keeping the human race going because while sperm banks exist it would ultimately fall on me to contribute the necessary genetic code until more males were born or if no more were, giving science a chance to figure out a solution. I'm sure the U.N. or the US government (whatever's left of either) would get into contact with me immediately to figure out why I was spared/left behind.
If I was feeling particularly edgy I'd just kill myself.
>>
File: 1458282472584.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1458282472584.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>>38897821
>last man on earth
>still get rejected
>Stacys desperately looking for surviving chads
>>
File: 487487.jpg (177KB, 700x628px) Image search: [Google]
487487.jpg
177KB, 700x628px
I don't want to do anything. nothing at all
>>
Statistically speaking, if you were the only man left, and the women remained alive, there would be at least 1 or a thousand that would try to be funny and murder you.
A lot would have the urge to do something awful to you, a lot would want to shoot you and then shoot themselves
It just wouldn't be a safe probability
Now the thought of being alone in the world with somebody else would be better. Maybe start with each in a different continent. You meet on the internet and try to come up with a plan of how to safely cross the americas and go to europe to meet each other for the first time or something like that
>>
>>38898054
link statistics pls
>>
>>38898087
source: think about it
>>
>>38898087
look up "amazons"
also look up anything and add "challenge" on the end
>>
Modern cities start deteriorating pretty fast with no maintenance. Power plants and water supply are obvious problems, but even the cities themselves in some cases depend on systems of pumps to keep them from flooding or being undermined. You have like a day before damage starts being done. DESU best thing to do would be finding a place in the middle of nowhere with a decent sized freshwater lake and heading there before it becomes clear what's happened and you become INTERESTING to all kinds of pricks.

>>38898054
>Statistically speaking, if you were the only man left, and the women remained alive, there would be at least 1 or a thousand that would try to be funny and murder you.
Not true, women don't have a sense of humor.
>>
File: Mug_Misato.jpg (34KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
Mug_Misato.jpg
34KB, 600x337px
>>38898185
>>38898231
>claims to speak statistically
>has no statistics
>really just speaking stupidly

say that next time instead.
>>
>>38897821
>Go back to sleep
>Really couldn't be bothered dealing with this shit
>live through 17 years of feminist rule as the world goes to shit
>16 year old sperm bank Chads are seen as saviours of humanity
>they undo the degeneracy of the feminist imperium
>constantly pick on me because I couldn't save the world from feminist SJW supremacy.
>>
I'd probably die of embarrassment. Women wake up one day and realize that all the men on earth have disappeared but me? Me? A sad excuse of a man? Imagine how disheartened they would be when they see the mug of their last potential partner. Why should women deserve such a cruel fate?
>>
File: regicide pepe.jpg (42KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
regicide pepe.jpg
42KB, 604x604px
>>38897821
Considering society has collapse and that there is no future, I think I could get away with raping a girl. Finding the cutest one is the question.

But then again, maybe I'll play my chances of them treating me like a king and allowing me to inseminate each and every one of them.
>>
>>38897821
Go to neighbors house and ask for gun, because I know my neighbors husband has them.

When a figure of authority emerges from the unavoidable chaos, make myself known to them, but avoid making contact as I would have a hard time trusting them.

See if I could find some small community that isn't too threatening and try to make contact with one or two people in there.

A shame I'm 6'3" and large. If not I could have probably disguised myself and gathered intel.
>>
If I know That I'm the last male on the plantet:
>Wake up.
>Boot up computer.
>Go to 4chan.
>Make thread claiming to be a dude.
>Watch as I get swarned by people calling me a retard (assuming they're any left)
>Timestamp them into oblivion

If not:
>Wake up
>Live normal life till I have to buy food or water
>Go buy food or water
>Freak shopping mall.
>>
>>38897821
Odds are the gubment roasties would capture you and imprison you for betterment of wiminkind as a living sperm bank to be harvested (not sexually) until you die
>>
>>38898312
>sperm banks
Shit, didn't even think of this. My first instinct would just be to kill myself so I could end the human race, but I wouldn't even be able to do that.
>>
>>38898832
that's because all you can focus on is giving up. Dummy. If you don't look for solutions of course you will never find them.
>>
File: IMG_1539.jpg (68KB, 410x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1539.jpg
68KB, 410x512px
Hand myself in. be sexually stimulated and milked for the rest of life.
>>
>>38897821
Get the fuck away from any city immediately because all of the people who knew how to keep this shit safe and running have disappeared and there's no way me or a group of women are gonna learn the ropes in time to keep shit like nuclear facilities from going awry.
>>
File: loon.png (146KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
loon.png
146KB, 500x708px
>>38898883
Fuck, you're right Anon. I'll never give up on my dream of ending humanity. I'll do my best!
>>
Id start preeching that i was chosen by god and shit like that, creating a new cult with me as the leader, recruiting woman after woman, but stil denying them my precious sperm telling they are not worthy driving them crazy and making them more and more submissiv. Or id just hide and watch humanity collaps
>>
File: 1426232167867.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1426232167867.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
>>38897821
You know that sperm banks are a thing right?
They're going to trap you and then they'll make experiments on you because they want to know why you weren't wiped out like the rest of the male population. I'm likely to spend the last days of my life in a fucking laboratory, so i'll rather kys before anything of this happens.

woman are good with or without the male population, accept it.
>>
>>38899345

in such scenery probably the society collapsed with the fridges that kept all the sperm
>>
>>38899404
>implying sperm banks don't have an electric generator
Women are not completely useless btw
>>
>>38899501

if all the fucking men besides ONE are dead do you think there would be many generators left to keep such structures as SPERM BANK operative? please
>>
>>38899552
>implying we are in the year 1920 were females don't have to work
>>
>>38899607

Are you retarded?
I am implying that fucking Apocalypse happened, not that every man besides one just disappeared and everything stayed the same. its not a fucking anime
>>
File: 1500097862.jpg (5KB, 235x250px) Image search: [Google]
1500097862.jpg
5KB, 235x250px
>>38899691
>Are you retarded?
Rude.

>I am implying that fucking Apocalypse happened
A lot of husbands, kids and grandparents just died, it is. Doesn't mean woman won't eventually revive the male population though.

>not that every man besides one just disappeared and everything stayed the same.
It should stay the same, relativity speaking, you will still see female doctors, electricians, chefs and all of that.

>its not a fucking anime
Yeah i hate when a woman is portrayed as the hero, the "fighter", or the insanely rich edgy bitch with a submissive husband, reality couldn't be more far from anime tho
>>
File: 1498640040501.jpg (38KB, 423x635px) Image search: [Google]
1498640040501.jpg
38KB, 423x635px
>>38899345
>woman are good with or without the male population, accept it.
see
>>38899404
>>38899552

Women aren't useless, and I'm sure there would potentially be women with a solid game-plan in this scenario, but you're not giving men nearly enough credit. It's completely fucking retarded and arrogant to assume for one second that women could function as well as men in their roles and with their tools, in the absence of men, overnight.

If half the population died and took every male out of the equation at the same time, society would collapse. Miles upon miles of highways and the electrical and communications grids running alongside them would just collapse, and so would the supply lines being run across them by trucks. Rail systems would collapse with or without the help of automation and computers. Hygiene and sanitation would turn to absolute shit faster than anybody could come up with and execute a plan. Mining, fishing, forestry, and modern agriculture would all collapse, again with or without the aid of computers. Billions upon billions of tiny actions that had been taken for granted every day would suddenly cease, and the whole fuckin system would implode into the Stone Age almost overnight.

The remaining women would either Mad Max it or retreat into small colonies for survival. Things like internet, satellite communications, and electricity would be a widespread thing for a few weeks, tops. Powerful and well-connected women might try to get ahold of scientists and enact some kind of game plan involving cloning or sperm banks or in-vivo sperm or parthenogenesis or some shit, but the smart thing to do would NOT get done, and their efforts would fail.

Anybody who doesn't think that, realistically, this is an apocalyptic scenario has been drinking the GRRL POWER kool-aid WAY too much. Feminism and women's liberation are a social experiment, and women would be left looking around like frightened children without an adult if this happened.
>>
>>38900047
I'm basically saying:
>The world would eventually go back again at it's normal state
>One single man can theorically impregnate 100 girls with 1 single drop of cum
>>
File: 1498212462781.jpg (252KB, 600x474px) Image search: [Google]
1498212462781.jpg
252KB, 600x474px
>>38900185
>The world would eventually go back again at it's normal state
>One single man can theorically impregnate 100 girls with 1 single drop of cum
Bullshit.

>>38899843
>A lot of husbands, kids and grandparents just died, it is
No, it's far worse than that. It's not "Boo-hoo, Daddy, Junior, and Hubby are all dead and now Mommy, Daughter, and Wifey have to go on without them." Not a fucking chance.

The guy who was supposed to climb a radio tower and fix it this morning is dead. The guy who was supposed to drive a bajillion pallets of alfalfa through Death Valley and into your supermarket is dead. The guy who was supposed to fumigate your house so that termites can't make it implode is dead.

The guys who were supposed to finish that new bridge because the old one's failing? Dead. The guys supposed to unload those shipping containers sitting in the harbor? Dead. The guy supposed to put all that helium in the storage tanks so we can still use medical imaging? Dead.

All the fishermen are dead. The guys flying and unloading cargo planes are dead. The guy who drives the garbage truck is dead. Your roofer and plumber are dead. The guy who maintains the machine that sprays pesticides on your fucking soybeans is dead. The guy who was supposed to dump a bunch of chemicals into the sewage this morning is dead, and so is the guy who knows why he needs to do that, and so is the guy who's supposed to remind the two of them to check. Billions of roles in male-dominated positions are vacant, and no, women aren't capable of simply stepping into them overnight.

The sperm in those banks is rotting, and the grid's too far gone for it to travel quickly anymore. The one man left alive does NOT have good odds. The comaparatively tiny number of people he's gonna be able to produce isn't saving the species. This is a population bottleneck we might not bounce back from.

Be perfectly honest with yourself. you know that this is true.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.