[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uncomfortable drug experiences

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 8v0NvOA.gif (812KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
8v0NvOA.gif
812KB, 800x600px
>be experimenting with drugs for the first time
>drinking for the first time
>aged twenty three
>end up trying spice
>trip so hard hallucinate and the world looks like toy story almost (stop motion animation) or maybe super mario world two
>end up seeing hallucinations after going through alcohol withdrawal
>can see things every time I close my eyes until it's over
>get isolated sleep paralysis more often too during the synthetic time period, even though only smoked sporadically
>take benzos
>they do nothing
>take months worth
>fucking nothing
>smoke random herbs because poor that don't get you high
>when going through booze withdrawal one day couldn't visualize and developed aphantasia temporarily
>friend always breaks things when drunk (the only friend I had in the past five years)
>always wants to go outside
>high asking cops stupid questions
>parents always bothering me too, won't let me smoke in peace and quiet, have to go to the cray cray's house, with no AC, going through booze withdrawal in FL
>because not allowed to do anything but booze, and they bitch about that too, end up wrecking myself far too often
It's best to be alone.
>>
I took a 600mg dose of LSD for my first trip, Alex Grey style, and at the peak of the trip Latch by Disclosure came on. I had a bad time.
>>
When I got high off weed for the first time I got nervous and threw up. I only took three hits too lol
>>
File: 1469946752317.gif (570KB, 1000x811px) Image search: [Google]
1469946752317.gif
570KB, 1000x811px
Ive done psychedelics quite a few times but only had one bad experience. I ate an unknown ammount of shrooms, like a big handful and took a few dabs. Immediately start feeling uncomfortable.

>experience an overwhelming feeling of having disappointed my loved ones.
>feel so sad and heavy i go lie down
>suddenly unable to move and the room warps into a distorted hospital room.
>hear my fanily around me crying talking about how i had brain damage fron eating the wrong kind if mushroom
>everything warps again, room is utterly dark void.
> i feel like death is near
>feel like a candle being extinguished. Feel like im shrinking and turning into ash. Its hard to explain, but thats what it felt like.
>"die" over and over for hours.
>gf comes to check on me and can tell im having a bad time so she gets in bed and cuddles me.
>this helps a little, stop dying repeatedly at least.
>stuck in a loop where i constantly forget who and where i am.
>for the brief periods i retain my mind i am certain ive done something horrible like murdered a child.
>fixate on this and start sobbing with regret.
>gf keeps stroking my hair and reminding me im not a murderer.
>finally pass out, still not sure what the hell is going on, and sleep for 14 hours.

That was not fun. Havent dine shrooms since. Acid is nice though. So is dmt. Dnt is too overwhelming to he frightening. You forget cibcepts like fear when you do that stuff. At least i do...
>>
File: 1502031454810.jpg (26KB, 539x412px) Image search: [Google]
1502031454810.jpg
26KB, 539x412px
>>38893204
>Smoked a large amount of skunk about 4 years ago
>Inexperienced and had never been that high before
>Did not know about increased heart rate from smoking so I thought I was having a heart attack
>About 30 mins or so later I get severe depersonalisation/dissociation
>Felt really uncomfortable and scared, didn't know what was happening
>Have had depersonalisation/dissociation to a degree ever since, but it has gotten better
>Anytime I drink or get high it hits hard
>>
I smoked a brand of synthetic weed called "zombie killer" one time and i lost the ability to move and hallucinated there were two men inside my head looking out through my eyes. They were regular size too, not tiny people. I cant explain the feeling of having two six foot humans insode of your skull...
>>
>uncomfortable drug experiences

salvia
>>
I took 600mg of DPH last night. It was really unpleasant and fucking big ass spiders EVERYWHERE but they were pretty chill. Dry mouth and RLS weren't as bad as I expected. Auditory hallucinations were cool. But definitely something I wouldn't do again, I was just curious. No shadow people.
>>
File: spock it, right now.gif (1MB, 248x193px) Image search: [Google]
spock it, right now.gif
1MB, 248x193px
>>38893204
It's been a long, long time since one of those actually got me.
>>
>>38895969
I rather like dph. If you take 700+ youll be too zonked out to realize youre seeing fucked up shit till the morning after when you can reflect on how insane it was. Hangover is a bitch though...
>>
>>38896220
i have a buddy who tried to kill himself by taking an entire very large bottle of benadryl.

he was home alone and hallucinated his entire family being there. he hallucinated his girlfriend was there, and he hallucinated he was texting her but really he was just holding the quilt on his bed.

he was angry so he broke a picture of him and his gf and took a piece of glass and cut his chest with it, to get the "demon" out which was his gf. still has the scar

he also had to urinate so he walked right up to the sink and pissed his pants.

when his parents got home his dad had to handcuff him because he was just going nuts

since he did that he has been quite strange but he's still my brother
>>
>>38896527
that's the most retarded formatting i've ever done
>>
>>38896220
At some point last night I was sure I hallucinated a text message conversation I had until my vision got too blurry to read the messages. I can't deny I'm curious to try a really big dose just to see how fucked up it can get since my experience wasn't as hellish as I thought it'd be... but I don't want to get caugh.
>>
File: 1497661403509.jpg (157KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497661403509.jpg
157KB, 1280x720px
>>38893204
>Did IV Meth for the first time in weeks
>Didnt prepare the shot myself so obviously there was way too much in it.
>Didnt mix it with H either like I normally do
>Do shot
>Really intense rush ears start ringing
>Uh oh.jpeg
>Cant speak coherent sentences for about an hour
>Keep asking people if Im being weird every 5 minutes
>Walk up stairs one person looks at me and goes oh shit (making the realization I did too much)
>Spent the next few hours unable to be coherent
>Finally come down start being normal

I felt like I was in limbo, I couldnt formulate sentences at all and was just blown for a good 6 hours.
>>
>>38893204
Heres another one
>Kicking Heroin decide to get some coke because I heard it can lessen symptoms
>I had been IVing it all day and it strangely made me feel better
>Accidently at night put too much in
>Room suddenly gets super bright can feel my heart racing
>Get really scared and let out a huge fart
>Thatdidntmakemefeelbetter.doc
>Rush outside my door
>911 is punched in on my phone im waiting for the heart attack, feel like im going vomit
>Fart super bad
>After waiting 2 minutes I havent collapsed
>Guess im going to be fine after all.

I would be dopesick like in my chem labs so I would shoot coke and go to my chem lab because it made me feel better

>Who the fuck lives like this

The funny thing was if I had H I could get good marks. Man that shit was wack.
>>
>>38894358
Are you me?
I had to stop smoking completely the last month because it made my heart go fucking crazy, is that a thing?
>>
>>38893267
What was happening in you when Sam Smith's voice started hitting the high notes and the hard bass parts?

Or was it the lyrics that got to you?
>>
>>38896668
Is meth safe to do at all?
Sounds fun but I don't want to get addicted or look like the people in the commercials.

Same questions apply to heroin
>>
>>38896668
I start to shake and feel excited everytime I think of IV metd. It's been three years.
>>
>>38897390
Heroin is safer in that it takes a while to build up a tolerance (withdrawal) due to short halflife. Its a lot easier to overdose on

Meth is much harder on your body and the come down (withdrawal) will always be a factor so just use a little bit and you can sleep most of the comedown off.

Id start with pills first (opiates) before H, but yes H is pretty incredible much better than oxy the euphoria from H cant be beaten by anything

Meth is basically cousin to H, same intensity of high but your up not down.

They are two of the most powerful substances always be safe and smart take small shots snort first before IV you know because if you fuck up you cant turn it around.
>>
>>38897689
Yeah I guess it never goes away
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.