[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

normies around the world

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1501823798906.jpg (462KB, 1080x848px) Image search: [Google]
1501823798906.jpg
462KB, 1080x848px
let's have a thread where we talk about normies in our respective countries and the differences between them

I'm on holiday in Spain and a keep seeing qt village girls :(

in the UK normies tend to be very sexually degenerate, loudmouthed and identical
>>
>>38893018
australian normies are friendly but the chads keep to their own percentiles and only sometimes interact with lesser people

in high school about 60% of the kids are a swarm of 'popular kids' and the rest are nerds/ugly
>>
>>38893018
Argentina here (Buenos Aires). Normies here only care about football (soccer), sex, and beef. Their entire lives revolve around that. Literally every situation is treated as a football game. From hanging out with friends to electing the president of the country. All it matters is who roots for his "team" the hardest.
>>
Lithuanian normies are pretty much about cars, sex and music.
>>
>>38893018
Calinormies have a symbiotic relationship with their phones but are otherwise friendly. Most of them have experimented with drugs at a point in their life.
>>
>>38893018
There are many breeds of American normies but the trait they all share is hypocrisy. Also they if have a "deep" conversation whith you they become your friend. For the hypocrisy they say how they hate polotics then never shut up about their side or complain about a tailgater when the next day they tailgate.
>>
>>38893081
That seems kind of pleasantly tribal.
>>
File: Nani.png (115KB, 415x292px) Image search: [Google]
Nani.png
115KB, 415x292px
>>38893018
>that picture
Nani? H-he's fast!
>>
>>38893146
>>38893146
Yeah, also for some reason it's very popular here (East coast) for mega-chads and stacies who clearly spend every day at the gym/work to pretend that they just lie in bed watching "netflix" all day. It's a strange phenomenon, I guess because complaining about bullshit is he only way Americans of any class can communicate with eachother
>>
>>38893196
Tribal, maybe. Pleasant, no. Half the country hates the other half, and within those two groups everyone hates each other. The result: everyone trying to take advantage of everyone else and trying to make their lives as shitty as possible. The "argentina is black" meme is true. Our skin may not match it but we have nigger and crab mentality.
>>
File: jimmie åkesson.jpg (1MB, 1772x1181px) Image search: [Google]
jimmie åkesson.jpg
1MB, 1772x1181px
Swedish normies seem pretty far from American normies. They are not very degenerate, only a sub-portion of them are. They have sex and stuff, but people are mostly pretty quiet about it and relationships are more sought after than casual sex. It also seems like many are varying degrees of depressed. Might be the Nordic climate and the lack of sun, but it is more common here than other countries for sure. Most normies are very uninteresting and just like tv shows and top 40s music and parties etc, but there are some nice ones. Most are pretty kind. And not in the "pretend to be kind just to get social points" but in a genuine way. It's hard to notice though, because we don't talk to strangers and keep to our established friend group here.

They are also very pretty. I've been to a bunch of different countries and the only places that rival Sweden in pretty normies is Iceland, Spain and southern France.

I like out normies compared to what I know about other countries. I envy them instead of hating them.
>>
>>38893364
I thought the meme was "Argentina is white."
>>
>>38893683
>It's hard to notice though, because we don't talk to strangers and keep to our established friend group here.
That sucks because if you're emigrant then you wont find friends.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.