[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone please help me work out this fucking logic/IQ puzzle?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: 12798463.png (27KB, 1254x418px) Image search: [Google]
12798463.png
27KB, 1254x418px
This is one of the few that has stumped me and I can't fucking crack the pattern of this one.
>>
I think it's the one on the far right. The middle arrow always points to the left after pointing up.
>>
>>38887480
You put your down down and thrust your pelvis.
>>
>>38887480
Why would you want to cheat an IQ test, you will just be lying to yourself.
>>
>>38887677
Already did this test so I can't go back. I just screenshotted it because I wanted to work it out myself after it was finished.
>>
File: IMG_4131.jpg (34KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4131.jpg
34KB, 350x350px
>>38887750
It's a visual metaphor for the hokey pokey, Brainlet. The first is obviously, "you put your right arm in and shake it all about."
>>
I believe it's the first option based solely on looking at this. I have a couple of reasons but I can't explain right now because I have a train to catch. If it's not option 1 then it has to be option 2. Anyways, good luck fellow brainlets.
>>
why are two of the answers choices the same
>>
>>38887897
It's a shame you can't. I only made my answer being the far right because we have no reference for anything the left and right arrow do in an up position. We only know what the middle arrow does
>>
I think its a or b, more likely a.

The symbols combine in the first two pics, i.e. left symbol in the left pic with the left symbol in the pic, order doesnt matter
>>
File: aho.png (308KB, 526x412px) Image search: [Google]
aho.png
308KB, 526x412px
Option 1.

-Centre arrow must be perpendicular
-For rows 1 and 2, the centre arrow points in every direction (up, down and left) (Row rule)
-For columns 2 and 3, the upper centre arrow points in the same direction as the lower centre arrow, and different to the middle centre arrow. (column rule)
-For columns 2 and 3, the side arrows point in the same direction in each element regardless of the centre arrow's direction. This isn't the case in column 1, so the side arrows do not point in the same direction, therefore the remaining options are: 1, 6 and 7
-Disregard 6, because centre arrow is not perpendicular
-Option 1 follows both the row and column rules.
Therefore it's probably Option 1. I assume column one has no pattern for the side arrows.
>>
Anyone else get the impression that the true intelligence test is to see how many stupid questions you'll tolerate before realising you get nothing from the assessment and quit?
>>
I think it's 6

I can't explain why, I just have a hunch
>>
File: ahoo.png (848KB, 827x690px) Image search: [Google]
ahoo.png
848KB, 827x690px
Hmmm where did all the 1500iq geniuses of /r9k/ run off to? You guys weren't lying, were you?
>>
>>38887980
Because you're to smart to understand the question and its possible answers.
>>
>>38888517
Definitely not 6. Center arrows never point diagonally.
>>
File: brainlet.png (30KB, 1254x418px) Image search: [Google]
brainlet.png
30KB, 1254x418px
6th alternative is correct

(direction of rotation doesn't matter)

>1.a.x. rotates 45 degrees to 1.b.x.
>2.a.x. rotates 45 degrees to 2.b.x.
>3.a.x. rotates 45 degrees to 3.b.x.

>1.a.z. rotates 90 degrees to 1.b.z.
>2.a.z. rotates 90 degrees to 2.b.z.
>3.a.z. rotates 90 degrees to 3.b.z.

>1.a.y. rotates 90 degrees to 1.c.z.
>2.a.y. rotates 90 degrees to 2.c.z.
>3.a.y. rotates 90 degrees to 3.c.z.

>>38888552
Inconsequential to the pattern
>>
>>38888596
Arbitrary -
Adjective
1.Based on random choice or personal whim, rather than any reason or system.
>>
>>38887480
It has to be one of the first two answers, since the middle arrow in all of the answers alternates (from top to bottom) to X then Y then X again.

then, from top to bottom on the left and right sides the arrows are always different when looking down. So it should be option 1 probably
>>
File: IMG_0816475x475_0.jpg (36KB, 475x475px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0816475x475_0.jpg
36KB, 475x475px
>>38887480
>tfw you realise these seemingly unrelated arrow patterns are actually Street Fighter 2 moves.
>>
>>38888834
I'd go with 1 too.

>middle arrow always goes down, up and left. it has to be down.
>the other two arrows point in the same direction two times and the third time point in different directions.
>>
>>38889807
Yeah im hopping on the 1 bandwagon, it seems to make the most sense
>>
>>38888596
From column 3 to 2 this doesn't work dumbass
>>
File: brainlet test.png (28KB, 1121x498px) Image search: [Google]
brainlet test.png
28KB, 1121x498px
You think you can crack this one nerds?
>>
>>38890494
This seems more like a Korean test. Anyone who studied or learnt Korean would recognise a pattern.
>>
>>38887480
I think it's 2 or 7.
In each column, there are exactly 2 arrows that point 45 degrees off (they are slanted) - in column 2 it holds true, in column 3 as well and if it holds true in column 1 too, then the remaining square has to have all arrows either up/down or left/right. This leaves us with options 2 and 7.
I'll look into it further to decide between those two options, but this is what I figured out after a few minutes
>>
Please post a link to the test OP.
>>
This is not an IQ/logic test anymore. When you need to jump through too many hoops and arbitrary sequence changes, the whole question becomes irrelevant and retarded. This question was clearly created by someone not too smart, but trying to pretend he is by creating "unsolvable" problems.
>>
>>38890494
it needs to be a symbol of the type that doesn't have any lines that touch, but has more than one line. idk if i make any sense.
i'd say it's the last one (bottom right) but i'm not too sure, there are too many possibilities.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.