[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey Robots, i cant decide. I going to university at september,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1499609789468.jpg (186KB, 645x909px) Image search: [Google]
1499609789468.jpg
186KB, 645x909px
Hey Robots, i cant decide.
I going to university at september, but all unis accepted me , now i have to choose, its my last way to avoid to become like you

my 2 fav unis are :
smalltown uni
>50.000 inhabitants
>normal rent
>i can drive everywhere with my rusty car, no city traffic
> uni has bad reviews
> my course dont seem to have deep infos
> my courses will be in english
> international uni, 50% foreigerners
> there is a beekeeping club in town
> directly at the border to the netherlands
>small study group

big town uni
> 150 inhabitants
> very remarkable uni
> course in my mother tongue
> very deep knowledge in my course and specialication
> large study groups
> anonymity

what would you choose ?
>>
File: 1501384523206.jpg (58KB, 756x768px) Image search: [Google]
1501384523206.jpg
58KB, 756x768px
>>38887452
>coming to the board filled with fuckups, losers, perverts, and weirdos for life advice
are you fucking stupid. take it to >>>/adv/ and good luck you fucking dipshit
>>
>>38887503
i can learn from your mistakes, adv is just as terrible
>>
if you are smart, big town uni
>>
>>38887692
why anon ? orginagloal
>>
>>38887756

not him, but
Bigger town, bigger college, bigger fish

However, it can tear you a new one, if you aren't tougher than diamond.

It can also save your downward spiraling life
reee norman memes
>>
>>38887452
Big town is more fun if you wanna live the normie life
>>
>>38887822
>>38887792
thats it i dont like clubs and bars and stuff, only things i like are open airs and hippie festivals.
maybe to add i wanna live someday in the USA, so you think its better to get deep knowledge in my field ? or better language skills and social skills ? ( at small uni my course is mixed with "soft skill stuff" like philosphy of life and sustainability)
>>
>>38887452
>>38887918
If you can, go to both towns and see which one you prefer. The bigger uni is probably the better choice, but only if you are able to actually enjoy studying there.

You don't have to worry about everyone being chads and stacies. University crowds are very diverse. You will be able to find like minded people as long as you avoid being a negative nancy and take oppurtunities to socialize when they present themselves.
>>
>>38887918

If you are tough and hardworking go to the large U.

This may sound like normie advice, but you don't have to go to clubs and bars and stuff. Large college should have enough people and enough interests for you to fit in somewhere.

As for getting into us, I recommend skilled labor visa. Visa lottery is a meme, and goodluck marrying your way into the US if you're on R9K
>>
>>38888038
>Here's a link
https://www.uscis.gov/working-united-states/permanent-workers/employment-based-immigration-third-preference-eb-3
>>
File: 1500140285191s.jpg (3KB, 123x125px) Image search: [Google]
1500140285191s.jpg
3KB, 123x125px
ok guys, thanks, i will take the larger uni
Share your uni exerience its now a /uni/ thread
>>
>>38887452
If you can stomach the idea of university youre light years ahead of us norman normalton.
>>
>>38888091
i hope so
orginali
>>
File: 1501796463059.png (226KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
1501796463059.png
226KB, 1000x500px
From personal experience, the smaller the class size the easier to become friends with classmates. Had a class size of 8 guys in the college I finished and virtually all of us still hang out and do shit together after graduation.
Just food for thought.
This was at a 2 year technical school though
>>
>>38888334
huh i accepted now the big town, i guess i can still switch if i dont pay the studying fee.
the classes are very small in the other uni
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.