[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Advice please. I've somehow ended up taking my sister to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

Advice please. I've somehow ended up taking my sister to a show and dinner tomorrow night.

I've really not sure what to do. This is the closest I've ever had to a date.

Please advise me on how to not fuck this up and annoy her.
>>
>>38887167
Just dont end like pulp fiction
>>
>>38887167
>somehow ended up taking my sister to a show and dinner
>somehow
please expand
>>
File: 1477858426764.jpg (112KB, 521x568px) Image search: [Google]
1477858426764.jpg
112KB, 521x568px
>>38887206
thank you for the 5 am chuckle.
>>
>>38887167
t. BillyBob, Shacktown, Mississippi
>>
>>38887167

Book into a hotel and fuck her till she prolapses.
>>
File: 536426-236926-34.png (260KB, 780x336px) Image search: [Google]
536426-236926-34.png
260KB, 780x336px
>>38887239
So Jerry Seinfeld is coming to town and she insisted on going but dad won't let her go by herself so she pulled a puppy dog face and asked me to take her.
>>
>>38887322
Fuck, seeing that cunt in person will be painful enough Anon, don't make it any worse by being anything but yourself. Just talk about shit you know she likes. Ask her questions and appear as if you want to know more about her, like you care. Try to minimalise talk about yourself unless she asks.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 512x288px
Just be yourself honestly, it's a comedy show, just relax and make small talk. Don't know how old your sister is, but if she needs adult supervision then I'm guessing she's a teenager. Talk to her about school, her hobbies, just connect.

Pic related
>>
>>38887322
Maybe you'll get lucky and God will strike him down on stage
>>
>>38887167
it's not a date. just have a good time.

also, dating is just going out with another person that you like and doing fun things. it only seems intimidating because you've never done it and you've built it up in your mind as something important.
>>
>>38887786
Now THAT would make the night memorable
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.