[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really like the idea of women being used as sex toys for men,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: giphy(2).gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy(2).gif
1MB, 500x281px
I really like the idea of women being used as sex toys for men, so that they must serve them no matter what. Post experiences that reflect this.
>>
>>38886921
Well me and my friend kind of ended up like that. Our roommate's boyfriend and some guys started living at our place and forced us through with it. It was a bad experience for both of us.
>>
>>38887310
I suppose a green text would be too much to ask, then?
>>
>>38887417
>Friend and I get an apartment together off campus
>Need a third person and see a few but settle for a seemingly nice black girl
>She keeps it up for awhile but her bf comes into the picture and starts staying
>He's mean and rude and abusive which gets worse over time
>Gets rough with me and my friend to the point of sexually assaulting us
>Later brings his friends into the picture
>They end up living there full time and taking advantage of me and my friend whenever they wanted
>It kept going on till our lease ran out because we were too scared to do anything and the little help we got didn't work

It was terrible and I just felt like meat. The guy sort of became our pimp almost by force.
>>
>>38887527
Bait and even then it's all your fault.
Calling the land lord and then the police would have got them removed.
But you loved it retard.
>>
>>38887527
If you seriously had a lease that would say only the three of you who are paying could stay.
You could have called the police.
But you gave black Chad the puss.
Congrats you are what r nine gay hates.
Glad you got raped for being dumb
>>
>>38886921
>with gf in bed
>get horny
>start kissing her and feeling her up
>"I don't feel like it tonight"
>ignore her and keep playing with her
>she gets wet
>"Anon I can't, I'm too tired"
>start to take off her panties
>she resists but gives up when I start to get annoyed
>fuck her
>we clean up
>"I'm glad you just see me as a sexual object"
>"Of course not baby, I loved you before we kissed and had sex, right?"
>actually don't give a fuck

Anyone else /alpha/ here?
>>
>>38887572
>>38887593
We were too scared to do something like that because threats of violence and getting killed. It's stupid looking back now but we got caught up in something bad and didn't know what to do.
>>
>>38887979
>scared of violence and threats of death by niggers
This is what the police department is for.
Good job letting a nigger rape you.
You get to have victim points and liberal points.
Fucking Roasties and a coal burner.
Glad you got raped
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.