[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is it exactly with being white in Japan? I heard they are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 9

File: 1231421345345.jpg (46KB, 657x960px) Image search: [Google]
1231421345345.jpg
46KB, 657x960px
How is it exactly with being white in Japan? I heard they are treated like shit there and blacks have it much better. Is it true?
>>
Weakest bait of the year award
>>
>>38886530
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2FGgYp6mdk

If you're not liked here, why would you be liked there?
>>
>>38886543
literally this in the most original way. /thread
>>
>>38886530
It's not bad I lived in japan for a month when I was 15
there is some subtle racism but most people are friendly and cool
being white in japan not knowing japanese is way better than being in america not knowing english
>>
>>38886530
literally no one cares about foreigners in japan.
everyone is too busy with their careers, part time jobs, or with their miserable lives.
you will literally be invisible if you go to japan.
>>
>>38886530

>I heard they are treated like shit there

True

>blacks have it much better

False

Indian men are the only men treated well in Japan. Indian men are treated like gods. All the Japanese women want to fuck them and all the Japanese men want to be friends with them. Indian men are truly on another level, we are all pathetic and inferior compared to them. Indian men OWN Japan.
>>
Whites are known for their small penises in japan so most women there don't want to fuck them but they are also known for how submissive and white knight they are so women there chase them for a decent provider.
>>
>>38886983 should we expect to see this meme often?
>>
>>38886530
this girl is korean though
>>
>>38886983
100% wrong
>>38886981
this
>>38886530
They arent mean they just ignore. However everyone across the entire planet knows to avoid niggers japanese included.
>>
>>38886983
But anon Indian = Nigger
>>
I love these pasty virgins that think nip women will fall at your feet just cause you're white. If you're a social reject here you will be a reject there too.
>>
Indians are basically gooky asian niggers who didn't like the desert so they live in jungles.
Basically shit liquid in their streets and ring you with their poor English and sub-par I.T degrees trying to sell you a better credit card deal.
Literally the only reason they are even in the I.T industry (or any industry) when they manage to bring their infestation to a western country is because they are willing to work for less, whilst Whites/Asians know what they are worth.
>>
>>38887286
But hey, still Indians > Arabs and Africans.
>>
Never has this been more pic relates.
>>
>>38887270
I'm a social reject white nerd and when I went to Thailand I literally had women coming up to me to ask for my number. I also had sex for free 3 times in 2 weeks even though I was literally on holiday with my mother and we shared the same room.
>>
>>38886983
I'm sorry the whole world hates your country Pajeet. Most people say it's because you smell real bad or are very ugly, but I blame Ghandi. What a fag that guy was huh?
>>
>>38886530
>you will never have a body like that
why live
>>
>>38886530
Blacks like it because they are treated like all other foreigners, so if they are treated bad/racist they don't feel like they are being treated different, unlike in America.
>>38886981
They like you fine if you are visiting, they like you much less if you are living there.
>>38886781
Also this, fat weirdo is fat werido anywhere.
>>
>>38887419
Thailand is a 3d world country, so you get the 1st world bonus to all your charm rolls. Japan is 1st world so you don't
>>38887270
200% right.
>>
File: IMG_3280.jpg (118KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3280.jpg
118KB, 1280x720px
Hey this thread is perfect

Twitch tv/tekken

Live from South Korea
>>
>>38887419
>had sex for free

teach me your ways
>>
>>38887738
>go to bar or club in thailand
>say anything to a Thai girl
>they will immediately want to suck your dick if you're a decent looking white guy
>>
File: Adrink.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
Adrink.gif
2MB, 500x280px
>>38887954
>stepmom's thai

I don't want these feels anymore
>>
>>38887419
>had sex for free 3 times in 2 weeks
>with my mother

Does your mother usually make you pay?
>>
File: 1451927942463.jpg (130KB, 534x801px) Image search: [Google]
1451927942463.jpg
130KB, 534x801px
>>38886983
Indian here, can confirm.

Jap bitches get all over this dick when they hear about my career in Microsoft.

Caramel > vanilla ;)
>>
http://www.xvideos.com/video19730813/she_fainted_when_big_black_cock_go_too_deep_-_full_video_adf.ly_1ynu7q
>>
>>38888072
>tfw jap bitches would be repulsed by glorious Ruski

Yet, slavs and Indians are brothers

https://in.rbth.com/blogs/2014/11/01/sanskrit_and_russian_ancient_kinship_39451
>>
>>38888099
Ehhh, i'll bite

in an oregano way
>>
File: live_with.jpg (6KB, 163x250px) Image search: [Google]
live_with.jpg
6KB, 163x250px
I knew a japanese girl called stacy back in school.

Wanted to fuck her for 3 years, but she just sorta edged out. Still mastrubate to her years later.

this feel..
>>
>>38888072
So, what is it like to actually shit into the street that your son, little Prakeesh plays in?
>>
Ehhh, I'm a 6'3" white guy w/ long black hair. They treated me well and told me I look very European. They wanted me to try a bunch of things and showed me around. Took pictures with me to show their friends. They even invited their friends to meet me. Was comfy.
>>
Actually
That is false. As a mexican chad,they love me there. As a matter of fact,they often let me have sexual intercourse with there top tier JAV models,I.E hitomi tanaka and some other bitchs. They love the BMC and hate whites exclusively.
>>
File: Hey_white_boi.jpg (1KB, 70x125px) Image search: [Google]
Hey_white_boi.jpg
1KB, 70x125px
as a pakistani i can tell you white and indian "men" are looked upon the lowest in japan often seen as creepy betas who flew to japan for a chance at pussy, its no secret anymore. Pakistan and Japan have very good freindship and Japanese women LOVE pakistani cock because they know the pakistani men in japan are rich, unlike I.T. support pajeet and 15k a year english teacher david-kun
>>
Most of the time, it depends on you yourself more than anything else. Do you know the language or at least make an effort to use it? Are you polite? Considerate? Are you modest? Do you respect the native culture and customs? If yes, you'll be treated fine.
>>
>>38887530
Because there's much more to life than wishing for things u want
>>
Anyone witness the 7 '8's
>>
I live in the middle of nowhere, Japan

People here are nice to me even if I'm a foreigner because i am literally the only foreigner in this little mountain town. The population here is like 1500.

When i first arrived, i think some of the older people were a little suspicious though
>>
>>38886983
>>38888072
I'm Indian and had a hearty kek
>>
>>38886543
this. if you reply to op and keep this thread alive, you're the lowest of reddit scum
>>
>>38887985
Your stepmom is/was a sleezy mail order bride, sorry Anon.
>>
>>38890018
The moment there is a murder on a stormy night your gonna get burned alive.
>>
>>38890706
Shieeet. I'll smash these little fucking rice farming japanese hillbillies if they try anything.

But they probably wont. They're not savages and there is law enforcement in this town.
>>
Japanese Chad beat the Koreans in tekken 7
>>
they don't treat you like shit, they just pretend you're not there for the most part.
>>
>>38886530
Asians are intimidated by white people but hate blacks. For some reason, they love Hispanics.
>>
>>38887419
>Thailand
>women
Pretty sure they were all ladyboys
>>
they're only racist because they honestly don't know any better, it's not a hostile racism. i taught there for a while, was treated differently but it was only really because they didn't know what to do with me. as long as you understand that, it's all good.

on a good note, they're always eager to help you learn about their culture, and they're easily impressed if you know something about japan. they expect you to know nothing.
>>
>go to japan tokyo for visitation tourism
>nothing like my anime tv-show
>no samurai
>ugly brutalist buildings everywhere
>too many boring, people
>"culture" food too expensive, buy stupid burger instead at mcdonalds
RL is so super shit
>>
>>38887985
one of my co-workers are half thai and he is super protective of his mother saying she isn't just a simpleton brought into country by white money are you the same?
>>
come watch a drunk(?) korean girl play tekken

twitch tv / zzamtiger0310
>>
>>38887369
Implying niggers and asians are equally bad and you are getting same shit genes.
>>38886530
First of all speak the god damn language,at least some basics.
People in smaller towns are genuinly surprised and curious when seeing a foreigner,some even might come up for a pic etc. Te elderly usually have funniest reactions.nothing malicious or hostile tho.
It's a common knowledge that many Japanese girls like white guys,there are specific places (gaijin bars etc) where girls go to be picked up by a white man,however not all girls feel te same and hitting on random chicks on te street is rude.
If you are a woman you have to make the first move because Japanese guys are super shy and have a stereotype that foreign (mostly white) girls don't really like them.
>>
>>38891911
The*
God damn it original
>>
As a tall happa, asian women are always trying to get on my dick.
>>
>>38891942
>It's a common knowledge that many Japanese girls like white guys,there are specific places (gaijin bars etc) where girls go to be picked up by a white man

This is the same as white girls dating niggers.
>>
>>38886981
>literally no one cares about foreigners in japan.

This is true.

You occasionally here about JETs and weaboos bitching about how "Japanese are so racist" or "they like visitors, but hate those who live there", but that is all bullshit. No one gives a shit. Those complaints are most likely from oversensitive weirdos who wouldn't fit in back home to begin with.

They old lady giving you the stink eye is probably doing it because she is trying to build up enough courage to speak to you in English, not because you are a dirty gaijin.
>>
>>38892052
Not really,intelligence gap between whites and asians is nowhere close to the one between blacks and the rest.
>>
>>38891621

this girl is really good, wtf.

she's trolling
>>
>>38890018
How did you end up in a smal town?
>>
>>38892219
You think the asian girls who are dating white guys in japan are dating them because they of their intelligence? They are doing it because it's taboo.
>>
>>38892342
It is not a taboo. Watch this video and educate yourself a little bit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Edg6J0cDhuY
>>
>>38892325
I'm hiding here. Originally from Europe.
Thats why i didnt share the name of the town I was in.

Its been a couple years now, though kek
>>
>>38892368
>educate yourself a little bit:

I'm Japanese you dumb cuck. I could post 100 of video about white girls dating black guys. It doesn't make it not taboo. Find a video where these girls parents says it's ok.
>>
>>38892396
The fuck are you hiding from, nigger? Where in Europe are you from?
>>
>>38892415

>japanese
>talks in gaijin

doubt
>>
they fucking hate any other type of asians but whites and blacks are okay
>>
>>38892415
You are not Japanese.
>>
>>38892481
From italy.

Just hiding, man. Im not really gonna share all the details on 4chan lol.
>>
>>38892342
No,but smaller intelligence gap makes it less devastating for the gene pool and generally less of a stupid decision.
They are doing it because whites are tall and have many desirable features,if it was about a taboo they'd go for niggers etc.
>>
>>38892534
>hiding from the mafia
fucking eggplant
>>
We'll find you, John Podesta.
>>
>>38892534
Why a small town? Wouldn't it make sense to be in a large city? If you're the only gaijin in your town then wouldn't you stick out?
>>
>>38892605
I don't anybody in the mafia and i dont associate with any mafiosi. Dont be racist now
>>38892623
Many rural villages in japan (the ones that havent been absorbed into a larger town in the prefecture) still have all their village records handwritten. That includes titles of land ownership. Very easy to forge and go by unnoticed if you know the right people in the village (its the national/prefectural police you have worry about)

Also the very little law enforcement that is in this town knows all the residents, so ublike in a large city, it isnt mandatory to have your fingerprints taken. If i were to ve fingerprinted id be screwed
>>
>>38892717
Can you speak japanese? Do the villagers treat you nicely?
>>
>>38892874
Wouldn't you like to know, huh?

Oregano
>>
>>38892717
I will travel to japan and look for you.
>>
May be a weird question, but do japanese view europeans differently from americans? or they throw them into the same category?
>>
>>38893490

They are the b-team.
>>
File: 1472208253149.png (72KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1472208253149.png
72KB, 900x900px
>>38892396
>>38892534
>>38892717
What did you do? Spit it out
>>
File: 1443360378857.jpg (1MB, 2496x1872px) Image search: [Google]
1443360378857.jpg
1MB, 2496x1872px
>>38890289
>nametard
>using reddit as an insult
>not knowing about sage
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.