[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> tfw no introverted autistic girl that would want to have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: 1480122407605.jpg (185KB, 963x600px) Image search: [Google]
1480122407605.jpg
185KB, 963x600px
> tfw no introverted autistic girl that would want to have a bf and gf
> all of the girls interested think it's just a weekend hump from time to time which is the opposite of what we want
> none of them want to build an actual three way relationship
>>
File: kokoro_wish.jpg (128KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
kokoro_wish.jpg
128KB, 640x480px
3 times the autism
>>
File: 5.gif (884KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
5.gif
884KB, 500x500px
>>38886551
Triple the fun, triple the mental illness.
>>
It will be hard to find someone interested in that anon. Polyamory relationships are viewed as "by the rules" cheating these days. A way for someone to get some extra sex. Its great when you have partners that are open and want to work on the relationship itself, to nurture it. Keep in mind a two way relationship is already extremely hard. Now imagine three people with autism.
Its great when it works out, but you both will have a horrible time trying. Make sure trying to reach it wont break the relationship that you currently have.

t. In a poly relationship with two autistic girls for 5 years now.
>>
>>38886744
Shut the fuck up you autistic larping retard
>>
>>38886744
What the fuck why is this even allowed in our society
>>
File: 1481433244499.png (511KB, 1050x1450px) Image search: [Google]
1481433244499.png
511KB, 1050x1450px
>>38886744
We know it's hard it's something we already experienced. Been disappointed many times, but so far it hasn't had an effect on us. If anything after each time we want to do it again and see if we can finally find that one person that would fit us and we could be good enough for that person aswell.
>>
>>38886952
Kill yourself and hang your slut girlfriend you normie shit
>>
> want this badly
> chubby
> nothing reached in life
> have nothing to offer
> always depressed
>>
>>38886888
Holy shit, you were close to something there.
>>
>>38887443
Never said we like or dislike chubby or skinny. Neither do we want you to offer something. The only thing we'd want is for the person to be interested and willing to put the time and effort into making it work.
>>
>>38887559
Which state are you both from? Have any contact info?
>>
>>38887604
> state
Not from the US sadly.
>>
> never had a gf
> some Chad will have two gfs

Yeah, todays society is completely fucked up.
>>
>>38887632
Fuck, thats upsetting... I really wanted this, but I guess I dont deserve it
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.