[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tinder Question

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1500466745776.jpg (100KB, 736x964px) Image search: [Google]
1500466745776.jpg
100KB, 736x964px
When a girl on tinder says she's only looking for friends or she has a boyfriend but she just wants to meet new people is she serious or is it code?

Are they just oblivious or when they say that they mean they want hookup like everyone else on Tinder but don't want to be called a slut?
>>
>>38886431
>Haha honey don't worry it says I have a bf in the bio no way I'm fucking random Chads on the side lol you worry too much
Yes, they're looking to fuck. Everyone on tinder is looking to fuck. Literally everyone.
>>
It's just so she can pretend to be retarded when somebody calls her out on being a slut.
>>
>>38886431
Something like 40% of girls on tinder have shot like that in their description, while about 80% reportedly fuck. You do the math.
>>
>>38886625
So you're telling me I can steal that qt who has a bf but still sends me snapchats and tinder messages?
>>
>>38886650
Why would you? Behavior like this shouldn't be reinforced.
>>
>>38886650
Duh, wasn't that obvious?
>>
>>38886741
I have autism please be understanding!
>>38886735
Because I really really really like her a lot and hey she decided to cheat not me
>>
>>38886810
Yeah I know it's morally wrong and I'd hate it if it happened to me. But fuck dudes she's great and I don't want to be a virgin anymore.
>>
When I said I was looking for friends on OKC it was code for "I want to take things slow, I want to hang out and not have you try to mack on me on the first date".

She could be totally lying to her BF (why she didn't just do a cleavage shot with no face is beyond me, because obviously any dude would make a fake account and find out what she's doing). She could genuinely just want friends. People are weird.
>>
>>38886431
It's cover. She can go and meet up with people and get almost to the point of fucking without admitting to herself that she's cheating, and also without admitting to the guy that it was her intention so she can back out at any given time if she changes her mind.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.