[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter to someone who may (or may not) read it. Include

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 251
Thread images: 16

File: 1489867572595.png (61KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
1489867572595.png
61KB, 275x183px
Write a letter to someone who may (or may not) read it. Include initials but only if desired.
>>
Dear S,
Thanks for fucking me up completely.
Sincerely, you know who.
>>
Dear Blake,

I love you forever, always have and always will. Everything will be over for me soon. Hope you find happiness.

Sincerely, your pal.

PS: If you replace me I'm going to haunt and spook the shit out of you.
>>
dear world,
never asked you for much. would be nice if i could get a hand here. promise you won't regret it.
>>
Lulz! Moar!
>>
Dear B,

Thanks for ruining my fucking life and sending me on this shitty path, tricking me and disrespecting everything I thought you stood for.

I hope karma is a bitch to you,

Sincerely, anon.
>>
>>38884542
What is S's last initial?
>>
You said you wouldn't give up on me. You said now was the most you ever cared about me. You know what I was planning for tonight. But you gave up on me. I give up on me too.
>>
>>38884699
They probably don't go on /r9k/
>>
Dear C
I am really sorry for everything, I feel like I'm a burden
Sincerely, me
>>
>>38884699
It's S.H.
What's your name?
>>
>>38884506
Dear BB
Sorry for being shit towards you and fucking you up between 2013-2015. Glad you are doing well now
>>
Dear FO,

I will never forgive you for manipulating me and making me feel horrible. You're probably browsing r9k now and I'm sure you're probably going to see this.

-BB, now BD.
>>
Dear R,

I wanna ask you out but I'll probably never get the courage, and even if I did, you'd probably want someone better. This'll hurt me for a while.

- A
>>
In the last letter you told me about what you remembered that promise.
Surprisingly, just like you at that time I was thinking about that promise. That was before you told it to me.
I'm glad that you remember the promise and I'm really surprised that our thoughts are synchronized.
That is exactly the moment when our sixth sense worked. That's so incredible.
>>
>>38884506
Hello past self.
Cant say 'long time no see'.

Your meds are wrong. Antidepressants cause suicide in minors and otherwise completely fuck up your drive to do great work.

You lose 75lbs in 6 months eating fast food 6 days a week doing keto. No gym required. Your willpower level is too low for the gym now but later youll make mediocre gains, fail to bench at all, get your deadlift over 2 plate and not change at all aesthetically.

Then youll quit all that bullshit and become an award winning physicist doing cancer research at Stanford.

Which is almost entirely meaningless without meeting your girlfriend. Shes not stalking you, so make yourself more visible.

Later youll find out that the politics of your mothers family might engulf your entire scientific career. Youll freak out for approximately 30 seconds, screaming internally until you realize it can all work out.

Also, dont give yourself enemas. They wipe out your colons fauna and make shitting miserable. It doesnt grow back.

See you in the next worldline,
-You from the future

P.S. Your semen tastes bad. Dont let your girlfriend orally rape you. You get utterly addicted and she leverages it against you. Either that or make sure she uses at least 50mg melatonin.
>>
>>38885222
Holy shit, are you my ex? This is vague but still specific enough to completely apply to me.
>>
>>38884636
You are a genuine person. I wish you all the best in life.
>>
>>38884886
>S.H
Are you in the ACT by any chance?
>>
I was right

If you disagree or don't understand you are free to ask
>>
G
The memories of you are already starting to fade
I'm struggling to remember what your voice sounds like
It's not because I don't still love you, it's just the sort of broken person I am
Guess us parting was the best for you
How miserable
R
>>
Thank you for giving up on me Haley. I can give up now.
>>
I love you crispy unblock me
-ed
>>
Razor blades, get your razor blades here! Razor blades ladies and gentlemen, finest razor blades!

Stop me and buy some.
>>
A,
I know you have a girlfriend but i fucking love you. I wish i could just keep appreciating your friendship and being satisfied with what i have but i guess i just always want more than i have. sorrry about ruining our friendship in the future, this always fucking happens to me. i love you.
D
>>
File: 1583357173d4ee3ad3fed8c7d6c135fa.jpg (805KB, 3500x2625px) Image search: [Google]
1583357173d4ee3ad3fed8c7d6c135fa.jpg
805KB, 3500x2625px
Dear Anna,

At this point I suppose it's safe to assume that you've found someone else, moved on, and no longer remember me at all.

It's not the same for me, I still miss you every day.

No matter how much you hurt me, I'll never be able to find someone else that made me feel quite the same way you did.

Makes me sad, knowing that you're no longer a part of my life.

I guess you got what you wanted then.
>>
File: me irl.png (8KB, 205x200px) Image search: [Google]
me irl.png
8KB, 205x200px
Dear Shii:
Please come to the castle. I've baked a cake for you.
Yours truly--
Donatello
>>
why do u dumb fags make these threads baka
>>
>>38888851
what did anna want, anon
?
>>
File: 6Aug.2017_Today's moon_at.jpg (852KB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
6Aug.2017_Today's moon_at.jpg
852KB, 5184x3456px
Dear anon,

You look like you've lost some weight, I'm relieved that you are okay.
And you're looking as cool as ever.

I have a song that I love without changing for a long time.
That is this song.
https://youtu.be/hSkES0hh_pY

I thank for that I can always come across splendid music!

anon
>>
Dear S,

Thank you for doing what needed to be done, but next time try being less of a mysterious cunt about it.

I hope I don't see you again.

With love, C.
>>
>>38889937
somebody else
>>
Dear S

I know you told me to leave you alone, but I've really changed for the better. Your girlfriend reached out to me for help and I heard your guys' relationship is going super well now. Honestly, I'm happy to hear it. I was told you were doing more with your music as well, and that's awesome.

You probably don't care, but I've learned my lesson and have painstakingly worked to better myself. Maybe someday, we can be friends again.

A
>>
Loved A
Sorry for not talking, whatsapp is not my thing. I know you don't care, but I still feel you deserve it. Sorry, too, for delivering the letter in your mom's workplace, ha, ha, really, It was in the morning and didn't thought well. Hope we can meet today, or tomorrow, or any day, but lets give the next step, the next, the next... El amor es la prorroga perpetua.
"Likes" you, J
>>
>>38891074
>whatsapp
For what purpose
>>
File: 1492303335290.png (1MB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1492303335290.png
1MB, 1000x1200px
>>38885554
thank you anonymouse
>>
>>38891675
>For what purpose
messaging dingus
>>
Dear G.R.

I'm sorry for treating you like shit while we were in a relationship. I knew I was being a bitch but never had the chance to say sorry, I regret everything. Now I realize that you deserve better. If you're reading this, I hope you find a better girlfriend and can be happy in life.

Love, M.K.
>>
>>38892661
>M.K
uh oh
>>
>>38893001
ur not thinking what im thinking
>>
Isabella
Fuck you desu. I can't believe how colossally unfair you've been to me. I'm done making excuses for you in my head, you had literally no reason to just fucking leave like that. I've been nothing but a friend to you. Whatever, I'll find some other /fa/ weeb to talk to.
>>
>>38893317
>Whatever, I'll find some other /fa/ weeb to talk to.
no you won't :)
>>
>>38893362
I know this isn't her, she wouldn't be spiteful. but trust, finding someone else won't be hard at all.
>>
>>38893422
>finding someone else won't be hard at all.
you say that but no
>>
>>38884506
Zack,

Thank you for loving me, my face, body, voice. I felt like I was the worst possible thing until those months came along. I think you need help, really need help. I'm sorry your mother fucked you up so much, I wish I could love somebody again, but I haven't found anything and I don't think I ever will. You were the only one who saw all of me and liked it and you will forever mean so much to me. I think i'll die alone, but I hope I visit america first.

Thank you
-S
>>
>>38893829
why tho. what makes it so difficult
>>
JH/WZ

I don't know how to contact you, but I do know I need to contact you. There's so many things I need to know and I think you might be the only one who can help enlighten me. If you see this, if you know I wrote this, please respond. Give me a sign, anything. I need you.

masketta
>>
>>38893889
The ratio girls/guys on 4 chan and internet in general (except social networks). Most of them can find another guy in a second.

>I've been nothing but a friend to you
Also, because you're an asshole who can't accept friendship with a girl.
>>
I miss you. Please just message me.
>>
>>38894043
Okay, so obviously this isn't her, she knows I have more female friends than her. Also that last statement is inaccurate, you really are bad at this, huh?
>>
>>38889955
Well...

You are... https://youtu.be/zJDjaLn_gZA :)

We're... https://youtu.be/bV-hSgL1R74 (I think this song is a bit monotonous, but I like it.)
>>
you are a bad friend
>>
>>38894070
Fuck you. You won't get shit out of me.
>>
>>38894043
>Also, because you're an asshole who can't accept friendship with a girl
Better an asshole than friendzoned.
>>
>>38894377
Digits of truth. Never fall for a roastie's trap.
>>
>>38894377

True, and it's coming from Chad.
>>
Z,

Not only have you given up on me, I've now given up on myself too. Maybe I will see you again in the next life, but I hope this haunts you forever.

Until then,
B
>>
how come so many of you histrionic fucks think the best way to get someone to notice you is to threaten suicide?
>>
>>38894767
>Implying its a threat.

People commit suicide everyday anon.
>>
>>38894767
they don't care about the effect it has on others past getting a response. they have poor judgment. they are impulsive. they seek momentary stimulation without having a sound and healthy way of sustaining a relationship. sad!
>>
>>38894780
sure they do, but why kill yourself to spite some person who didn't give a fuck about you is my point. if my life was in so much shambles i wanted to die i'd just do it, it's no concern to everyone else.

they're just looking for someone to notice them and feel sorry for them. fuck them!

>>38894810
agreed.
>>
>>38884752
Don't kill yourself over one dumbass. They're a cuck, and you aren't. So don't be a cuck and kill yourself. I know this is poorly worded, but you really shouldn't kill yourself.
>>
Dear M
You aren't responding to my messages. I thought I made a friend. I don't know what I did to you, but if I did do something, I'm sorry. You're one of the only women in my life I ever could've got along with, and I only wanted to be your friend - nothing more.

- A
>>
>>38894104
No, I never claimed to be her. I replied you only one time tho, the other replies are from another anon.

>>38894377
I rather be friendzoned than hated. Girls are not made just for sex, they can be friends too. And in future who knows what can happen.

I don't know who is this Isabella, but I hope she's reading your messages and gives you what you deserve.
Though, I don't know your story and maybe it's really her fault. But judging by your messages you sound like a huge butthurt.
>>
>>38895222
>girls can be friends too
Nah. Women exploit everyone and everything around them. They only seek to gain as much resource from their beta orbiters as possible, and if you're in a situation where you're the backup boyfriend, a woman will just leave you for the next best thing that comes along. Fuck off, roastie
>>
>>38895257
i doubt you know from personal experience, anon
>>
>>38895377
Then you'd be incorrect in your assumption, you blathering whore.
>>
>>38895434
that's why i said doubt
no need to get mad at internet strangers
>>
>>38895257
>>38895434
really amazing how anons pick up on ideological memes and get to work justifying and elaborating on them without the faintest hint of irony
>>
M, K, C,
What the fuck did i do when asking you out that made you swear off men
Sincerely,
B
>>
>>38895482
What's even more amazing is that you wrote over 20 words without effectively communicating much of anything at all.
>>
>>38895613
i would argue that you're projecting but i don't think it's possible for you to realize how ridiculous you sound
>>
>>38894377
>>38895222
Okay, none of you seem to even have a grasp on the situation and are just self inserting and projecting. Isabella and I were never anything more than friends and I never had any expectations or desire to be anything more. We had a good platonic relationship and would talk every day and constantly share things with eachother. Her disappearance was entirely abrupt and without reason nor explanation. I wasn't an "asshole" to her and she was never one to me either, well until she up and left without saying anything.
>>
>>38894767
they're disgusting inconsiderate assholes who don't deserve what was given to them in the first place.
>>
>>38896001
Okay, now I see...
From your first post I thought it was a completely different situation.
>>
>>38889238
Why do you want me to suffer?

I won't ask you if you believe your lies because you would ask me the same I'm sure

And to both of us, we're not lying to ourselves or anyone. How cruel duality, how coarse this fabric of reality
>>
>>38895748
Anon, saying that it's amazing people use memes on an image forum known for shorthand'ing ideas into simple phrases is retarded. Furthermore, just look at your post. You didn't adequately address any points I made, provide any context or specificity to your comment, or even give me a general implication as to what it was you're thinking other than "wow." I could conceivably assume that you're trying to be snarky or sarcastic, but that usually requires more content and direction, of which your post lacks both.

Like I said, you wrote a lot of words without communicating much of anything all. The fact that I needed to write almost two paragraphs explaining this to you because you couldn't recognize the vacuousness of your own style is worrying. You're a double nigger.
>>
Dear R,

I've spent the past month wondering what I did wrong, thinking I was worthless. I know realize that you never cared about me to begin with, and that I'm done with you, and all of your other petty bullshit you complain about. I know you'll be back in a month or so, when you and b decide to argue about miniscule shit again, begging me to come back.

Goodbye and Goodluck, E
>>
>>38889238
>>38896108

Also I know the first message was not addressed to me (I think). If a post you have made is meant for me I usually know, or that's what I think because that's as far as I can go

But this is the best way to contact you at the moment
>>
Dear M(e)

holy shit
done a shitty drug twice and already psychologically addicted?
what the fuck man
what are you even trying to accomplish anymore and why can't you fucking do anything yourself. one day you'll be alone and you won't be able to do anything anymore
jesus fucking christ

- M(e)
>>
Dear D,
We've been apart for months, and after you came back it was not the same. Friday we had fun together, but I finally realized something deep is changed. The fact you didn't write me back any message confirmed it to me. I don't want to lose another friend but I really find it hard to avoid now. The pain will slowly go away, like with the others, and only nostalgia and sweet memories will remain.
But I don't wanna leave you just now, please make an effort if you care,
your V
>>
>>38896471
>We've been apart for months
i feel
>>
>>38896108
I don't understand your post. My weltanschauung is altered. Kierkegaard resurrected himself by his own will to crucify me for a decade. This was his prerogative, as his intention was to imbue love within me. Love is now a masquerade, a facade, among the remainder of humanity. I was chosen to carry on the torch, so love may one day be restored to its former ubiquity and forsaken omnipresence. So it goes without saying, I love you. But what does love mean to you?
>>
Dear Brett
You're an absolute fucking nutcase and you should wind your neck in immediately before you cause ACTUAL HURT to a FELLOW HUMAN BEING. You are also making it difficult for me to adhere to my abstinence from gossip.
From Q
>>
Dear everybody involved with the creation of the TV show Poldark,
This programme is bad and you should feel bad.
>>
>>38897233
schizobhrenia
>>
File: bird poop girl.jpg (28KB, 318x216px) Image search: [Google]
bird poop girl.jpg
28KB, 318x216px
>>38897579
CIever post.
>>
>>38896212
It bothers me when someone addresses me directly without revealing their own identity, so I gave you a response as cryptic as your own. Are you happy?
>>
>>38897579
not me

>>38897233
>>38897790
you're a dweeb, love you too
>>
>>38897311
Are you Quishel?
>>
>>38897955
Why are you contacting me? We haven't spoken in a very long time. I didn't even know my existence still held any place in your memory.
>>
>>38898468
ice cold anony
>>
>>38897633
How's your life going, dude?

I recognize your autism from a different thread
>>
>>38884848
You're never a burden, anon
>>
>>38895222
>I rather be friendzoned than hated. Girls are not made just for sex, they can be friends too. And in future who knows what can happen.
This, people need to stop seeing them as sex objects.
>>
Got no one to write to. I only want to say a huge fuck you to my family but I know this atitude brought me to where I am now.
>>
File: 28384750.jpg (25KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
28384750.jpg
25KB, 320x320px
>>38897233
who are you and why do you talk so weirdly?
>>
>>38897233
Did you by chance, have a certain irish english teacher for Senior year, back in HS?
>>
>>38884506
Dear F,

Maybe you'll find this, maybe not, but I remember our time together. I hope we meet again. It was quite a fun time, no matter how small in terms of time it was.

Sincerely, KH
>>
>>38899123
He's a fella from one of the /r9k/ chatroom haunts who likes drugs and armchair philosophizing. All in all not a bad guy. Adds some well-needed variety to the room.
>>
Dead Hannah,

If the vote was held today, I would have gave you that one vote.
>>
>>38898997
Reminder, today is International Forgiveness Day
>>38899024
Reminder, today is Hiroshima Day
>>38899123
Reminder, today is Friendship Day
>>38899155
Reminder, today is National Gossip Day

>>38899328
False claims
>>
>>38899389
>False claims
Are you really as dishonest as everyone else in those seedy rooms, or is this sarcasm?
>>
Dear whoever fucking put me in this world,
Take me the hell out.
Love E.
>>
>>38899352
I would've voted Trump anyways
>>
>>38884506
Dear Brenda
I hope you have fun with that south asian jihadist looking bastard and have fun with your useless degree in tourism and music.
Sometimes I wish how that useless bastard is better than me both as man and as a lover.

Sincerely yours, R
>>
>>38899433
Hark, stooge. You dare deride the sanctity of my oasis as to liken it to the odium seamed with this asylum.. shoo, shoo, skiddoo. Shove your double up your butt!!
>>
File: 1501994948003.png (19KB, 285x823px) Image search: [Google]
1501994948003.png
19KB, 285x823px
>>38896001
pshh, nothing personel kid.
>>
>>38899599
Then you may do likewise with your double, which crowns your absurd vestige like gallium-plated refuse.
>>
>>38899772
you IDIOT CHILD you havent even felt love before have you.. and no i dont mean a depraved crush or an approximation of philanthropy you briefly phased through.. i mean the kind of love you would kill for and die for.. the feeling that you love a person so much that your life is enriched beyond words.. the power that makes you feel..
>>
File: 1501995770013.png (123KB, 514x739px) Image search: [Google]
1501995770013.png
123KB, 514x739px
>>38899857
Donatello you anger me, how can you of all people understand what true love is when you are far from a saint yourself and have the gall to cast doubt upon others true emotions and feelings when you of all people cower behind your own.

I know your secrets, I know your lies.
deceitful brute filled with malice and pain.
>>
Dear A,

I hope you burn in hell for spreading a rumor that I tried to rape you while we were still in high school.

Sincerely Anon
>>
>>38899599
you're so autistic. i'm drawn to you.
>>
>>38899857
I have written enough pages on the subject of love that peasants who cannot read would be delighted to throw them in a hearth. I do not doubt that you are privy to love, but I recognize that you have yet to pass through the necessary stages of absolution before you are ready to accept it in full. You spake of Kierkegaard -- perhaps you ought to pay more attention to the Or, rather than the Either.
>>
>>38897233
>Love is now a masquerade, a facade, among the remainder of humanity. I was chosen to carry on the torch, so love may one day be restored to its former ubiquity and forsaken omnipresence. Reminds me of that saying, "if you have a problem with everyone, maybe the problem is you". Honest love still exists in this world, stop being so judgmental.
>>
Hi Lana

After the recent shit you pulled I've concluded you're either using me to ascertain your self worth or are completely unable to stand any kind of intimacy. Whichever is the case, I don't wanna hold it against you. I'll just say that I can't take it. You're breaking my heart. Even if you're not doing it on purpose, please, just leave me alone.

D
>>
This is not my letter, but from an old friend who killed himself some years ago. I found it on the floor under is hanging body and his family and the police dont know the existance of it.

Dear XXX,

I am really sorry for what happened that night. Since that day, I wanted to ask you for forgiveness, but they didnt want me to get close to you and I felt I had eyes on my back all the time, even after moving to another town.

I am doing this because I can't stand it anymore. Everyone see me as a monster and never thought being alone would make me feel empty, dead. I hate this feeling when people look at you like you were an animal, a savage dog, but this is my punishment.

Hell is awaiting me for the rest of eternity, but that's what a dog like me deserves.

Forgive me for betraying you.

Anon
>>
>>38899925
i think you're just tired.. theres an old danish remedy. run at top speed into a wall, head first. works like a charm. here ill write out some medical instructions.

1) Drink some water as the therapy can be dehydrating.

2) Run head-first into a wall at top speed.

3) Rest for a while.

4) When you wake up, drink some more water to stay hydrated.
>>
>>38900078
telling people to concuss themselves is not the most effective way to nurture universal love
>>
>>38900078
I appreciate the suggestion, old friend. But do me a favor; try being honest at least once before you die. It's really quite liberating.
>>
>>38900104
>>38900120

haha
blaze
it
>>
>>38900136
And with that, the devil vanishes, I suppose.
>>
>>38900120
>>38899978
>>38899898
you're like a little black cat.. that demon which follows you around.. like a little black cat, but it looks like it crawled out of the sea.. instead of fur it has wet scales.. and its claws are very sharp, much sharper than a usual cat's.. and it follows you around bothering you saying that that's just the natural order, this is reality.. you can't escape from me, there's no way out.. but it's just a mean little demon which bites and scratches and ultimately is still weaker than a human.. it doesn't have anything on you..
>>
Dear little brother,
I'm so sorry for annoy you a few years ago, I just want we both talk about internet stuff and tweet ourselves in Twitter

With love, Bruce
>>
>>38900192
I know you are, but what am I?

A lie is a lie is a lie is a lie
>>
>>38900265
>pause
>party
>(You)
> inventory
>give
>truth
>>
Dear A,
I don't want to beg to talk to you, I wish you wanted to on your own. I wrote you a couple letters on here because you said not to contact you. I hope one day you will see past some of my personality flaws and see I never intentionally mean to come off how I do sometimes. I hope you will unblock me on some platform one day.
>>
Dear K,

Wherever you've gone, whatever's going on with your family, I hope you know that we care for you and that we'll be thinking of you. If I were a rich man, I'd do what I could. But I'm not and I can't, and what I have tried hasn't helped you at all. I hope I get to speak to you again someday, but, if not, that's fine. I understand.

Best of luck in the future. I'm sorry I don't have the right words.

D.
>>
>>38894070
Initials ya fuggin nerd
>>
>>38895043
You can't be who I'm thinking of because friends don't admit to fantasizing about the other person. However, if you are, know that I don't have the emotional energy to deal with the guilt trips right now and this will only make me want to avoid you more.
>>
File: IMG_3019.jpg (79KB, 750x733px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3019.jpg
79KB, 750x733px
Dear anon,

I do miss you.

anon
>>
>>38897401

It's ok, we're all jealous of the chad actor that everyone's wet for.
>>
>>38901334
What are your initials and the person you are referring to's initials?
>>
File: 1480559990837.gif (2MB, 260x157px) Image search: [Google]
1480559990837.gif
2MB, 260x157px
dear love,

you are my true love, my only love, and i do not know if i will ever love as i have loved you. if you should soon love another, i will cease to exist. before i loved you, i loved only the specter of love; a mangled thing, which looked like love at certain angles and under proper lighting. but now that you have shown me the loveliest love, the love that loves for its own love, i fear another quarter of my life or more will pass before i begin to love anew. i love you. do not think of me, for you must learn to heal from the gashes i tore and the venom i spat. but know that regardless, love rings eternal, and there is love around every corner, if only you should turn it without fear.

-love, a former lover
>>
>>38901512
Why did you hurt the person you loved?
>>
>>38901584
our love was so pure that i didn't believe it was real until it was over.
>>
Dear Riley

Your videos are awesome, I've jerked it to you like a hundred times. Thanks for that.

Love, M
>>
>>38901605
How did this cause you to act?
>>
>>38901641
terribly. the lowest anyone could go. like a paranoiac screaming at the walls when his mind shows him things that were never there.
>>
>>38901670
Are you a writer? You speak eloquently. Also, what are your initials?
>>
>>38901705
thanks. i write a lot words that ultimately don't amount to anything, if that counts. prefer not to reveal my initials. i am not only myself, but everyone who has ever loved.
>>
>>38901747
Did you love a writer then?
>>
>>38901820
she wasn't a writer so much, although the ways she communicated and the ways she expressed herself were more than enough to inspire anyone who toils over the delicate art of language.
>>
>>38901482
I would have already done it if all of our problems are resolved by including initials in those letters.
However, if you feel like me at this moment, that letter would be for you.
>>
>>38899722
I doubt she'd be so shitty that she likes Stephen Universe all of a sudden but if she does then maybe good thing she's not talking to me.
>>
I. O. and Y. C.
Fuck you. Both of you. What hurts more is that you were the ones I trusted the most. Wait 3 more months. When I come back, you will have no guts to walk around.
>>
A

I hope for your sake and mine that you really love him, and that you aren't just pathologically lying to me again for the sake of making me jealous (which would fail, yet again. all it does is make me laugh, and then feel like I cannot trust you to say anything true). I would be so relieved.

I am tired of you and your idealization of me that you've had since we were kids. I am not the only person who is "genuine". I am not even genuine. I am a sick person (I am talking to a professional about this).
I'm sorry for ever hurting you. There isn't a day where the remorse doesn't completely gut me. But I want nothing to do with you, romantically or otherwise. Leave me alone. Love him, instead. He is good for you. Be with him, and heal. Forget who you think I am. You don't need me. You really, really don't.

-S
>>
Dear M

For your sake, I hope you realize how fucking stupid and hypocritical every single thing you say has ever been. I hope you can learn to stop pathologically lying and projecting your insecurities onto others you fucking dipshit. Maybe that's the reason the only friendships you can manage are with teenagers online.

N.
>>
>>38902084
Don't think that way. It's premature, but if you say that you want me to leave you, I will have to respect you and really do so.
>>
Dear Myself

I hate to sound so edgy but I hate you, you acrid encaspulated sack of shit. I wish you never existed and I'm sure the entire world would have been a better place if you or your stupid fucking fuck face ever existed. Why do you wake up each morning to look and me in the mirror and not kill yourself already. You nefarious scowl of a human being, you rotten crettin oogazing with autistic faggotry every minute of the day. I wish you just dropped down already. No one wants you. Your family doesn't want you. Society doesn't want you not in any capacity. Women don't want in so far as they cross the street to avoid you. Your that low. Your entire self down to your very essence is worth less then the atoms materialized into a Big Mac.

Duck off already,

Me
>>
H,

Well. You were right. Thinking back on it? You WERE a bad person. Shoulda believed you when you told me. I can only hope you've changed since the last time we talked. I doubt it though. But, do I regret being your friend? Honestly, no. I think it helped me grow as a person. Taught me a few things about myself, and about life. The way you tore our friendship apart so suddenly, over something so petty? It hurt in the moment. But in the end, I honestly think it was the best possible outcome. I doubt I'll ever end up talking to you again, and really? I have no desire to. But if I had to say something, I'd thank you.

Sincerely, L
>>
why pretend to befriend me
>>
>>38888851
...Chris R.?
>>
>>38900349
Provide your initial and I'll think about it.
>>
I'm really sick and tired with this cycle.

I don't go after people who leave me.
>>
all these "robots" with people in their lives
im jelly
wonder whats its like to receive affection from the opposite sex
imeaaaan
xddd
>>
S here anybody have a letter for me?
>>
Dear dad

I make enough now that i can move out on my own and live securely. Fuckin hilarious isn't it? I sit and 'play' on a computer all day and make more than what most 40 year olds do. I seized this opportunity, and it's all mine. No one handed me shit and I'm not handing shit back.

Nah. Fuck that. I'm going off on my own now, really on my own. I make more than all of my siblings ever will, and I'm the one that dropped out. In a few months I'll be making even more. And your little golden child declaring bankruptcy and having another fuckin kid with that loser? Come on now, hindsight is 20/20 but really, you just can't make this shit up.

Yeah I made some pretty shitty decisions but by the grace of god or the universe or whatever, I'm coming out on top, and I'm leaving you, your family name, and your life behind. Should have thought about instilling in me all that shit you talked about instead of sitting on your ass watching TV. Yeah work is hard, I get that now being an adult, there's not time but you fuckin make time. You don't totally lock down your family and then wonder why they hate being around you.

I'm going to build an empire and you won't be around to see it. And when I leave a legacy, a real legacy, to my son, I will tell him that he is the first of my name, and he decides his future. He won't hear of you, it's just me now, and I'm taking control of mine and my family's destiny.

I'll make sure to buy you a top of the line casket.

Sincerely,
Your loser son
>>
>>38904420
And who left you?
>>
>>38904628
You sound like someone I know. Are you T by any chance?
>>
Is it ethical to actually write letters here
>>
>>38884848
What's your first initial

Oregaynonononoplss
>>
>>38904662
Who the fuck is this and why are you here?
>>
You just want a lonesome and romantic game. You want play that game with anyone, I guess.
I hope you find someone else and have fun with it.
>>
>>38904694
if you are a roastie and waiting for some condition to be met, no. it's never going to happen. you're going to be a cat lady meme enjoying some beta faggot writing you letters.
>>
>>38904715
Do you Iive in NY?
>>
>>38904725
So it is or isn't what do you mean???
>>
Please send your post to the recipient if you can or else stop posting
>>
>>38904731
Nope.

God damn thought someone tracked me down.
>>
>>38904623
I miss you S
-T
>>
S,

I'm kind of afraid that you'll see this. I think I overdid the liquor just now so I guess it mighr not matter sometime soon. I just wanted to say that I never know where I stand with you. I know pretty much how I feel. I've noticed some of your actions point to one thing and others point to another. I really dont deserve a friend as amazing and interesting as you. Thank you for hanging around so long, I had an amazing time with you. Sometimes I get tired of feeling the way that I do. It usually hurts more in the end and it confirms that I'm just a deluded retard with no concept of what a friendship is. I'm afraid that I'll take things the wrong way, see what I want to and not what's thwre. I'm sorry that you feel crappy so frequently, I wish I could help. I wish I could just absorb your sadness cause you deserve to feel happy. Think I'm just deluded and overdramatic.

-L.x

PS: I didnt really laugh, I got kind of sad really. Cause I know it wouldn't happen again. I know that they were just teasing me but I couldn't help feeling wistful and I hate myself for that. I'm sorry, s, I really should leave you alone.
>>
>>38904764
enjoy the you and age
sage stupid typo
>>
my love,

i am back again. love without you is a lonely carousel. i don't know what to do with myself. i have no direction. i would rather break down than go on, but something still moves within me. rattling. screeching. i am so sad.

you will never hear this, and i hope you never do. only i am allowed to know how sad i really am.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0QndYEZqsz8
>>
Dear people,

I'm sorry I left again.
No I'm not comming back this time.
I thank you for the time we spent together, and appreciated our friendships while it lasted.
I wish you all a great life.
I'll probably shoot myself next week, but I will remember you all in the next cycle.

-K- S
>>
Condemned to my own mind might look like a prison in your eyes but its really a state fair where your just a tourist riding every ride, playing all my games and im just the guy behind booth taking your tickets and watching you play. The prize is always the same, a moment of our time wasted, congratulations you won the game. Fun for a moment then put it aside. Confide inside yourself that i was just a waste of our time. Its not self loathing its but a therapy and now you can live out your life saying without me your happy. I thought what we had was new, intreging and influential. Something that gave meaning to and empty space filled with a void that you created. A new prison you had to escape and now we are too far apart to go back or even relate. Love became an abbreviation so you wouldnt have to spell out how you really felt. Deaf tones on dark print, written in black ink, we signed our hearts on the dotted lines till death do us part but it wasn't us that died but our love that broke our hearts. Never judged a book by its cover but this story was better off unwritten. Trying to come up with the perfect lines sounded like excuses or poorly written reasons. Designed each page like an essay, opening, a few shitty reasons then a poorly stated conclusion. . I deamed i could see you standing at the alter waiting for me, next to your father. Your eyes glimmering in the light but you were struck down by my lack of foresight. Shattering my dreams and reminding me reality is worse than sticks or stones because time doesnt heal all wounds it only makes you wish you were dead. I thought youd fade when i burried you in me but now each day you grow more beautiful while im left to decay in a grave of roses your the only flower to have ever bloomed and i miss you.

- too drunk to care who reads it and thinks its about them. Or its about me. Pickle rick.
>>
T

You are a humongous faggot. Your faggotry knows no bounds. Aliens probably look down from their spaceships and wonder at how one man can encapsulate all that is wrong with the world.

I love you,
A
>>
>>38884506
dear F,
sorry for being a huge autistic dense asshole.
>>
>>38905132
I will fucking end you I swear to god
>>
>>38884506
d.r.,
you know I still love you, despite everything. whatever you need, whenever you need it, I hope you know I'll help you no matter what.
cordially,
m.f.
>>
>>38905014
I hope youre ok I love you so many...
>>
It has been a while and I'm begining to accept that I probably won't see you again.
>>
>>38905756
Why won't you see them again, anon?
>>
>>38884506
>somewhere out there there is a girl looking for her anon
>youll never find her if you dont talk to girls at some point

Dear ???,
If you are out there, I'm sorry. It is statistically likely that we will never meet. Chances are slim that we'll ever be in the same city simultaneously. If we do happen upon each other, I doubt I'll speak up, no matter how much I may want to; no matter how nice you look, or how well you speak, or how many hints you give. I'm not very good at those kinds of things. In fact, I'd say I'm positively dreadful. If you're looking for me, you may already expect this. If you find me, I hope I recognize you.
I'm sorry, if you are out there. I'm sorry that I'm out here too. I'll keep looking for you, and maybe one day fate will be kind to us.
Yours,
E.
>>
Dear J,

I wish you payed more attention to me and was not so mean. I do so much for you and would do anything to make you happy and you won't even say I love you to me before we go to bed. I hope you don't cheat on me like you did with everyone else and realize how lucky you are to have someone so obedient like me. I'll do anything to make you love me. Please just be a better SO
>>
All my problems are generic and uninteresting, I try not to pity myself or make myself seem too self deprecating. I never wanted love, I just wanted to feel like someone enjoyed me for once with no ambiguity and pure reasoning. But then I remembered something from when I was a kid, "would I still be the same person if I was happy? If I was happy, would I deserve it?" and I chose to hide away rather than have a chance at starting fresh
>>
Dear M,
I hate how you make fun of me for being a tranny. It makes me wanna kill myself. also your drawings suck. fuck you

H
>>
Dear H
I wish you weren't such a degen fgt. its repulsing, its insulting, its revolting. also nice chin. go die

M
>>
File: 1499997147529.jpg (79KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499997147529.jpg
79KB, 960x720px
Youll prolly contact me in the coming week, ask how im feeling or why i did what i did. But i wont reply, not this time. When i pushed you away the first time, it was to get you out of head. Thinking about you constantly wasent good for me, not when i was no longer, for whatever reason, the person who you had feelings for. When i let you back in it was because I thought i was over you but it seems talking with you, letting you close to me again, it only makes the sting come back. The string that ill never be the special one to you, like you are for me. Im glad i met you, r, even though "us" could have never been a thing i now know that people like you exist. Even if i never meet another i can take comfort in the fact that our own unique brand of melancholy doesnt have to isolate us completely. We arent alone, and thats all i needed to know. Just know that those days before him, the ones where we would talk all day, they ment alot to me. I dont have any regrets. Goodbye, r. Ill miss being your best friend. Im sorry i couldent be better, i hope you find lasting happiness. You deserve it.
>>
Dear M,
Why did you stop responding in Facebook? A week ago you were all over me, laughing at my jokes, starting the conversation. Now you act like you have never met me. You literally talked to me today like you didn't know me, like we hadn't been flirting for the past month. Why won't you at least respond to my messages asking why? My depression is coming back, I could really use you right about now. I have girls all over me, but the one that I actually love hates me. I just want to know why.

-A.
>>
File: snow owl.gif (459KB, 499x334px) Image search: [Google]
snow owl.gif
459KB, 499x334px
B,

Before I met you I didn't know that I could experience love and belonging with another human being. I've traveled too much to feel attached to any one place, but when we were together I felt a sense of "home". 10 years together, B. Ten years and you threw it away for a guy you knew for three months.

Our marriage meant nothing. The weeks I coddled you and bathed you after the surgery meant nothing. The little gifts I'd make you when I'd heard you had a bad day at work meant nothing. All you said when asked "How could you?" is "I don't know. It just happened." My last memory of you is seeing "I'M SORRY" carved into our dining room table.

You showed me exactly how people turn into bitter, lonely misanthropes. After two years I'm finally starting to go numb. I feel like I've burnt out all the emotional fuel that I can. I promise myself this: I will never put myself in a position to be destroyed like that ever again.

--J
>>
E,

So were still talking. I haven't told you yet about my lie. It's too late to apologize at this point. Plus the story I made up is too extreme to be forgivable.

Out of the hundreds of people ive tried to make friends with, you the only one that is nice to me. Your a genuine human being far greater than me. You break through my black heart of hatred. I'm going to go to bed now weeping for the first time in months. Because I ruined the best friendship I have had in a decade with an unforgivable lie.

At the least this lie has finally made me realize I've been lieing to my psychiatrist. I'm not capable of fixing myself. I'm a completely broken individual. I've only known depression.

M
>>
A,
I wrote you letters here before. What happened 3 years ago is probably the reason I'm on this site now.
I said in previous letters that I would take it back and that I regret it.
However, I no longer care. What happened then has made me who I am today. I finally got over that.
I also realise we are probably too different today to return to that. You are a leftie while I'm a nationalist. Your taste in anime is also unironically below normie tier. But there might be a chance, although given the current situation it looks like you don't see it that way.
J
>>
>>38905756
that's good Anon. just move forward and don't look back.
>>
Dear E,
I really loved you. I thought you loved me too. The most I could hope for now was that I made you happy while we were together. I miss you. I love you.

-A
>>
C

I'm stuck on you which is why I'm up at 3AM tonight (and most nights). The sad thing is that even if everything was perfect and you were really into me I was dishonest with you. Smoke and mirrors. So it was doomed anyway. That should be a consolation, but it hasn't helped me forget you.

I miss you so much but all there is for me is to move on. I absolutely can't give you what you want or need but that didn't stop me from trying to posesss you and caring about you. I'm seriously losing it. I don't know how to free myself. I forgot how weak I could be. I wish I could tell you how I'm feeling but I don't think it's fair to put the burden of these emotions on you. But I really thought we had a special connection. Weird, codependent, dysfunctional, but special. And now it's like I don't exist. You still exist for me.

L
>>
Dear anon reading this,
In five days I will be gone from this world.
I had a great run but I have a lot of mental and physical illnesses.
Horrible eye sight, burnt easily, Psychosis, Paranoia, anxiety, you name it I probably have it.
I was raised with care and love. My family took care of me a ton and I mean a ton.
I even had great grades in school and during college. Straight A's. Can you believe that? It's insane...
The thing I'm going for is a six figure job. Not computer science like basic bitches. I just can't handle the depression though. The constant thought of never being having to share that life with someone, the constant thought of being alone hurts. I never really cared about that until my recent gf. All my exes asked me out and I dumped them all except my first one and last one. I think I genuinely fell for her and it hurts knowing that she lost interest in me. This might just be my psychosis talking but maybe she didn't actually like me. She did say a very long thing about why she liked me but I think she just wanted something out of it. I think she just wanted to waste time. I don't see anyone else liking me. There's so much to say but I guess the last thing I'll write is this. Thank you guys for everything. I had a lot of laughs here, a lot of people I met, a lot of people I helped, and a lot of tear jerkers. Thank you guys for being you.

Live long and live strong, anons.

Love, C
>>
Dear Jill
You are a fucking whore. I was too good for you and to you. Everyday I dream of raping and killing you and that hasn't dimished in 20+ years.
I hate you because I love you.

t. R.P
>>
File: 1495335702545.jpg (391KB, 500x994px) Image search: [Google]
1495335702545.jpg
391KB, 500x994px
Dear R,

I feel like I'm bothering you more and more lately, but I still love talking to you. I warned you I was a bit needy, so I'm sorry for that. I'm trying to contain it. Against my better judgement I think I'm falling in love with you. You've probably figured that out by now. I know I'm not good enough for you, but it's nice to entertain the possibility, especially since you're so sweet. I'm looking forward to meeting you one day, though I know I won't live up to your expectations. And I'll always owe you for helping me out of a bad space when we first met. I hope I can do something similar for you, though your issues seem far more serious than mine ever were, so I'm not sure how much I can do. Please rely on me and I'll do my best. You're my best friend and my favourite person, I just hope this time the relationship lasts.

- R
>>
>>38908280
>I even had great grades in school and during college. Straight A's. Can you believe that? It's insane...
The thing I'm going for is a six figure job.

And youre just gonna throw it all away? You even had a gf. You can find another gf one day.
>>
>>38908430
Yes I am going to throw it away.
I never once asked any exes out. They've all asked me out. I never really felt anything towards them until the current one.
I just don't see a future without her.
All of my mental disabilities are also gnawing at me harder and harder by the day. She helped calm them down. Creepy to say I know but it helped.
>>
>>38904628
Good for you, man. I dream of having a similar life, where despite all my shortcomings and everyone's pity of me, I come out on top and live a truely happy life. Good luck to you on your journey.
>>
M,

Every time I ask if I can talk to you you're busy

I thought I should be more brave and persistent so there's better chance I reach you at the right time

But I'm scared all I've done by that is annoy you and now you don't want to

You said you didn't think bad of me and that was an exaggeration in my head

But you have time for other people in my shoes every now and then and never for me

Even 5 minutes would be something

I'm sorry I had to write this here I don't feel comfortable writing to people in text (one of the things I'd like to talk to you about so you can understand me better) but I need an outlet right now that could reach you while giving me the safety of deniability

B or S
>>
Dear T
I can't belive you. After all we've been through, after all the things that has happend between us. You decided to cut ties with everyone. S didn't see it happening, E didn't see it happening. Funny thing is I did, but I never expect for you to cut me off too. My only request was to not treat me like the others and to my surprise you did. That's how we were a le to get so close. All the things we said to each other, the promises made, the dreams we shared. All gone. I forgave the first time it happend, but now I don't think I can. I see other girls, but you always end up popping up in my head. You were the bloody reason why I started working out T! I didn't want you to be ashmed being right next to me. Now I'm losing more weight, gaining muscle but for what at this point. In hopes that you'll return again, say that your sorry and start fresh. I don't think that's gonna happen. You know I don't like saying it but...
Good bye
J. H. G
>>
dear nick

why the fuck won't you get on with your life. get the fuck away from thoughts of that stupid girl, get the fuck away from your own insecurities, and enjoy some peace and joy? what the fuck is keeping you from really stepping out of your comfort zone and into place that would be incredibly rewarding? tomorrow you need to do one thing that scares you, and do one more the next day, and the next, and so on. get out of this awful little bubble. step away from your jealousy, your awful mindset, and be the friend to yourself that you need to be. together, we've got this!

nick
>>
I hate everyone in this thread.
Hope you all burn
>>
Stoicism let's go
>>
>>38907819
What are you lying to E about?
>>
Dear A,

You completely ruined my life and worse yet you are completely oblivious to it.
You sent me on a dark journey to near self-destruction. You are the worst person I have ever met, and yet you feel no remorse.
I leave your fate up to God because I can't save you.

Sincerely and with Love,

-J
>>
M,

I miss you. Maybe I've lost the biggest opportunity in my life to be happy.

I don't hope you are going good, because if you do, that's because of your new man.
>>
A,
Please come back to me
D
>>
Tfw wrote one of these while drunk and regret it
>>
Dear L,

I have treated you horribly. Though we only knew each other briefly, I grew quite fond of you. You were like the younger sister I never had. I often wonder about you, how you are doing, how you feel about your work, your studies, whether you've managed to find someone special. But after the way I have acted, I have no right to interfere. I am utterly and sincerely sorry. As always, I wish you the best.

Regards,
R
>>
>>38911014
When people got drunk, I think right show the characteristic of the person. You seem to have bad drinker.
>>
>>38909627
Something to add next "to be happy."

'Even her can't make me really happy as you did.'
>>
>>38900349
pls provide initials anon :^]
>>
>>38909098
yo what the actuaI fuck
>>
>>38907858
>What happened then has made me who I am today.
it didn't have to be this way, you could of prevented this
>>
>>38885425
tips on fast food keto pls?

is it just as simple as no buns? I thought they put sugar in EVERYTHING
>>
>>38909098
also please stop false-flagging nicks, u jerk
>>
>>38887012
G's initials?
>>
G
I don't think I'll ever forgive you for what you did
So it's no surprise you never truly forgave me
From the brightest love spawns the blackest hate
Maybe the people we used to be are together, wherever they've gone
R
>>
>>38912474
GR, and I am RM
I would be surprised if she comes here
>>
>>38912484
Weird. Would have literally guessed your initals, but the others are wrong. How uncomfortable
>>
>>38912534
I am sorry, anon
I hope you find who you are looking for
>>
J,

I don't know what's happening between us right now. Ships in the night or whatever other bullshit metaphors there are for never seeing the person you live with and them spending more time with the girls at the bar than with you.
We jumped in quick, but I didn't second guess a thing until you told me you'd 'decided' you wanted to be with me - after all this time.

Does that mean that all these years you were never sure? Was it convenience? Or once again, was I another shoulder to lean on?

Do you even find me attractive after all this time? Did you ever really love me? I don't think you do now.

G.
>>
>>38893233
Mortal Kombat, is that you?
>>
>>38912406

I am nick, I drunkenly wrote the letter to myself
>>
>>38912833
Well done Nick.
>>
>>38912363
I know. A's actions don't really matter, it's how I responded to them that lead to this.
>>
>>38912833
i'm a drunk nick too. well-met, my dude. that post scared the shit out of me.
>>
Dear J,C,C
You're the shittiest person I have ever met and I know you browse r9k, so I really hope you see this you fucking ape.
Sincerely, you know who
(hope you get run over by a truck again)
>>
Dear Freya,

It's CC, and I really do miss you. I still value you as a friend, and wish you would make a better effort to stay in contact with me. If you are reading this please don't contact me unless you are prepared to be completely honest with me. No more fake names and throwaway sock accounts just open up to me. We've known each other for like 7 years yet I still barely know a thing about you. If you aren't willing to do that then don't bother. I'm too old to play your mind games
>>
>>38913277
I bet Freya is really a dude
>>
It often makes me sad that you inadvertently ruined your own health playing video games. They say there's no cure for what you've got, and I can't help but feel like if you hadn't been debilitated for so many years, you'd know how to be a normal, functioning adult.

I'd understand if this had happened doing something really creative, like the arts, playing music. But you've fucked yourself up permanently just from sheer autism. I want to tell you that I believe in the correlation between what you've got and the amount of time you spend playing vidya, but I think it'd break your heart knowing that you did this to yourself doing something so trivial in the end. It makes me sad too. I'm basically always going to be your caretaker somewhat.
>>
>>38913369
There's a chance she is, but I really don't care. We were good friends and nothing more. At this point I just want the mystery solved
>>
Poppet,

I know You'll most likely never see this, and I guess that makes it a bit easier to write.

I Love You with all of my heart. You are My One and Only. I have the sad, depressing feeling that later in life, I'll end up just having to go through life fucking the pain away. I don't want that, I just want You.

I'm sorry that even though we share a bed, I still feel as though I sleep alone a lot of the time.

I need You. You're My Happiness. I'll never love anyone but You, Ma Cherie. I know "I'm sorry" means nothing, especially to You, but I don't know of another phrase to use. I'm sorry for all that I've done wrong and all that I've failed to do.

Thank You for being my bridge, for giving me shelter from the storm raging on around me in this ride called life. I'll never stop Loving You, My Queen. You deserve so much better than me.

Until The End

Sincerely, Yours
>>
File: fullsizeoutput_30.jpg (169KB, 540x724px) Image search: [Google]
fullsizeoutput_30.jpg
169KB, 540x724px
A,
I don't want to be clingy, but I'm scared that I might talk with you too much and send too many things. Maybe I'm bothering you, if I am doing it please just say it. I worry too much
S
>>
D,
hello. I love you and have for a while now. I'm sorry. I've really fucked up with my feelings, haven't I?
>>
O, melancholy love!
The dagger cuts my bottom lip - I drain its outpourings into a glass of vodka, and sip the miserable concoction without wincing. You taught me as much - you were always a better drinker than I.

O, holy love!
I am lower than the mites beneath your feet - they are at least blessed by the touch of your soles, and lucky enough to be crushed with every step!

O, angry love!
What have I done, that I deserve your wrath? But do not speak - before you formed your first syllable, I would have spilled all my sins in the margins of a worn Dostoyevsky.

O, forgiving love!
It takes my entire being not to cower and turn from your guileless gaze - how can you look upon the beast that I am, with anything but cold hatred?

-Your unworthy lover (Do not show me kindness, for the love of God!)
>>
>>38905140
What Ietter does your name start with?
>>
These threads are home to some of the most pathetic shit I've ever read in my entire life. I'm wondering how you cringey sacks of shit can even live with yourselves.
>>
>>38915416
Fuck off then

Or filter the thread
>>
>>38884506
Dear MI,
I was reasonable. I still am. But it did me no good. All I wanted was for us to be together and enjoy each other's presence for as long as possible. But you didn't. You instead made a decision based in emotion and tried to rationalize it in your mind afterwards. Now I can't ever be with you. We have lost something. I understand you wish to say that it never meant anything, but you and I both know that's simply the way you've begun coping with the situation. It's over now. I will find someone, and it won't be you. But every day I will still mourn what might've been.
Sincerely, the one that loved you.
>>
Dear J,

Why did you not reply to that letter you wrote me a month ago? I don't know what you're on about saying I treated you like shit, like what. I acknowledged me deleting you in the past and explained to you why, don't pretend like the last two times that it happened it wasn't you. Literally all I said was that something made me uncomfortable being friends with someone and you automatically deleted me. How is that me treating you like shit or expecting you to be an ''ideal husband' like whut.

F
>>
You don't need me from the beginning. I know. So I'll disappear from here. This place is harmful to me. goodbye
>>
>>38885347
>that R will never be me
feelsbadman
>>
>>38894070
Who are you and who do you desire to message?
>>
You told me if I write to you, you'd write back
>>
Dear X,

You made me so angry for a long, long time. For years and years you were the little niggling hate in the back of my mind, even when I try to be a good person.

Only years later did I figure out that it was very likely you had Asbergers and you didn't know what a dick you were being. It wasn't a big thing back then, there weren't so many jokes about it, nobody really knew the symptoms the way they do now.

I don't forgive you, but I think if I'd known back then I wouldn't have found you so irritating, or I'd have at least understood why you were like that. I think I'd still have hated you after all the tantrums and bullshit, but probably not as much as I do now.

I hope you're still just as boring and hopeless as you always were. I hope you never did anything with your life. Me, I've done some crazy things. I kinda turned out a hippie, I guess. I have a lot of dreams, I'm going to open a vintage bookstore and get a bunch of tattoos and a motorbike and an owl. I'm gonna keep being myself, doing crazy shit, and someday I won't care about you enough to be angry. Someday I'll find a guy who's the opposite of you - chubby, friendly, manly, protective. When that happens I'll never spare you another thought.

I wish you'd been better and I'd been smarter.

E.
>>
>>38897994
keeeke I remember that thread
>>
>>38915903
Do it again please, couId be me.
Thread posts: 251
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.