[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy fuck r9k I just got absolutely fucking annihilated by a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: Squidwards_Suicide_ORIGINAL.jpg (11KB, 480x269px) Image search: [Google]
Squidwards_Suicide_ORIGINAL.jpg
11KB, 480x269px
Holy fuck r9k I just got absolutely fucking annihilated by a Stacey

>with a guy
>he calls girl
>puts on speaker
>me playing vidyas in background not saying anything but listening
>stacey asks mid call "so anon who are you with?"
>"ooh I'm just wit-"
>Stacey interrupts "Oh, you're not with Anon right?"
>stop playing vidyas and start sweating
>she continues "I saw his Instagram by the way and he's actually ugly as fuck
>silence
>mfw
>my friends face when
>her face when
>>
>>38883681
Haha that sucks. So...are you gonna kill yourself?
>>
File: 1493564256131.jpg (31KB, 528x528px) Image search: [Google]
1493564256131.jpg
31KB, 528x528px
>>38883681
>>she continues "I saw his Instagram by the way and he's actually ugly as fuck
>>
>>38883710
Lol dude

>>38883681
So... are you gonna kill her?
>>
File: 1492658849882.jpg (124KB, 368x473px) Image search: [Google]
1492658849882.jpg
124KB, 368x473px
Heheh I did this once myself. A friend messaged me on steam it went like this

>Yo Anon guess who is single and ready to mingle?1?!
>So you broke up with your gf huh?
>yeah feels great
>Gotta say man she was a bossy fat bitch
>Reee you don't know me I don't even remember you

Turns out it was her.
>>
>>38883710
>>38883736
No.. I guess I've just accepted it
>>
why didnt you told her to get aids and fucking die ugly roastie, you acted like a cuck
>>
>>38884003
Your friend didnt apologize for her?
>>
>has an instagram
>cares about what stacies think

Normalfags leave.
>>
yea some people are ugly, big deal. Just find an ugly girl who's your equal.
>>
>>38884226
he laughed with her
>>
>>38884348
Doesn't sound like a friend to me
Origami
>>
>>38883681
A Stacy did that with me once when I was a kid. I regret not killing her then and there. Don't repeat my mistake. Go for it.
>>
File: 1494554976084.jpg (100KB, 750x682px) Image search: [Google]
1494554976084.jpg
100KB, 750x682px
>>38883681
>hahaha i dont like him hes ugly
so what lol
>>
>>38884348
Sounds to me like you need to make both of them burn.
>>
>>38883681
>>38884348
Honestly just ignore them or treat them in a cynical manner(passive aggressive) any time you talk to them

>>38883773
>>38883681

I also have a story
>Friends have been telling me when I will get a gf (have never gotten one and Im not really interested in hookups)
>It soon turns into them mocking me
>Using straw-men whenever I talk about their relationship or women in general
>One time, my friend brings his gf over during us hanging out
>as usual, she turns everything into gossip and friends keep pestering her on what a woman finds attractive
>she comments that most of my friends are attractive and she is dumbfounded on why they don't have gfs
>except me
>"Who ... Anon? I'm sorry, but you're pretty ugly and weird. I can kinda see why you don't have a gf"
>"God damn, Anon on suicide watch!"

I never really show any emotion and I do act pretty weird. But I had to resist every physical temptation that was in my body to not RKO the bitch and break her orbital bones. I would've made the CSC throw up in disgust after what i would've done to her.

But I did nothing
>>
>>38886084
D U M P Y O U R F R I E N D S
>>
>>38883681
I hate that people like you are the majority here now, this board is fucking ruined because of people like you. Your presence here completely ruins the board, you simply DO NOT belong. Go post about it on insta or reddit or snapchat or something, just fuck off.
>>
>>38883681
>Instagram
Fucking retard kys
>>
>>38883681

I am so glad you got BTFO, having an instragram should be an instant ban around here, at least you are the bottom on the normie ladder, get fucked!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.