[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go into Verizon to pay mothers bill >See cute guy I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6908.jpg (17KB, 200x169px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6908.jpg
17KB, 200x169px
>Go into Verizon to pay mothers bill
>See cute guy I've seen a few times before but never really talked to
>Wave
>He waves back and when he's done helping his customers comes over to me to start a convo
>lasagna.gif
>He opened the door for me and called me darling

I've been hung up on it ever since and I can't remember his name
I really want to see him again but we don't go in enough...what should I do?
Im really autistic
>>
>>38883488

are you a girl or a gay guy? try to go back by saying your bill was incorrect or something
>>
>>38883488
If you're a grill he probably won't give a fuck if you hit on him.
>>
>>38883488

you should go back and play with the phones and say you're interested in upgrading or something, then also ask if the same guy is there by describing what he looks like
>>
>>38883488

Just gonna assume you're gay.
Ask him out.
If he doesn't agree, apologize and keep on going normally, if he does, great.

I know, i know ,
>just ask them out brah
But jhe seems to be nice to you (explainable with his job) and called you darling (explainable of he calls everyone that, or if he's into you).
>>
>>38883818
I hope I never meet someone who calls everyone darling...
>>
File: 1479615242535.png (7KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1479615242535.png
7KB, 658x662px
>>38883488
Stop playing with our feelings. Girls don't feel the feel.
>>
>>38883858
My grandmother calls everyone darling
>>
I'm grill but very sheltered grill

I'm like a george foreman rather than a smoker...
>>
>>38883892
I've been here since I was 10 man

I do at least..
>>
>>38883919

But are you a khv like the rest of us?
>>
>>38884009
Yes...I went to an all girls school and got bullied a lot so I dropped out
>>
>>38883919
>being a grill
First of all
GET OUT REEEEE
secondly
Yeah just ask verizon guy out.
>>
Generally if you wave at someone you haven't talked to before and they wave back and come to talk to you that's a sign that they are interested in you (either for friendship or romantically) because think about it someone you don't know or remember waves their hand at you won't you be weirded out? as for "darling" well if your ages are near each other and you both aren't +40 that is another sign of interest. Just go there, you don't need to reason to go there its your right, and walk up to him and just stand there and smile and don't say anything for a moment, if he is interested in you you WILL see it on his face. If that is the case he will open his mouth so just shut him up and hug him. It doesn't need to be complicated step 1: smile step 2: hug
best of luck OP!
>>
>>38883919
>10

holy shit how old are you now anon.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.