[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>itt discuss robot tier drugs >hardmode: explain how weed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: Y O L M A O.jpg (71KB, 910x913px) Image search: [Google]
Y O L M A O.jpg
71KB, 910x913px
>itt discuss robot tier drugs
>hardmode: explain how weed isnt the ultimate robot drug
>>
weed is definitely a high tier robot drug, but definitely not the ultimate

the problem with weed is that it's so short acting, like you are only high for 45-90 mins and then you have to start redosing, but no matter what you can not get as high again as your first peak in the night

whereas something like alcohol or opiates or benzos the high builds and builds all night as you keep imbibing
>>
File: shroom_2_by_tallis.jpg (587KB, 900x1184px) Image search: [Google]
shroom_2_by_tallis.jpg
587KB, 900x1184px
No, mushroom is the robot drug.

https://youtu.be/tOyasacx9vQ
>>
File: 1369623176624.gif (1MB, 297x312px) Image search: [Google]
1369623176624.gif
1MB, 297x312px
>>38883166
>the problem with weed is that it's so short acting, like you are only high for 45-90 mins and then you have to start redosing, but no matter what you can not get as high again as your first peak in the night
lol no
>>
>>38883233
simply false. mushrooms tell you to go outside and love the world for what it is. not stay inside and be bitter for stupid reasons. the robot's kryptonite
>>
>>38883166
The highest I've been was one time I did two thick gb rips and it felt like my face glitched for a second
Geebs are the best for me, like i don't need much to get super stoned
>>
>>38883071
Weeb is the robot oil,keeps the mind distracted and blissful
But don't think in your failures or everything gets ugly fast
>>
>>38883233
I'd say it can be if you consume a lot in one setting. I wasn't sure if I was dead. I was a bit relieved at the thought I might be dead and tried to explore this strange afterlife but could barely move. I spent half an hour trying to teach myself how to float about in the afterlife. Then I started sobering up a bit and just realized I was sick and felt a bit poisoned.
>>
DXM and heroin are probably the ultimate robot drugs, but weed and alcohol aren't all that far behind as long as you smoke/drink alone

>>38883166
>the problem with weed is that it's so short acting, like you are only high for 45-90 mins and then you have to start redosing, but no matter what you can not get as high again as your first peak in the night
>whereas something like alcohol or opiates or benzos the high builds and builds all night as you keep imbibing

It's the opposite in my experience, if I smoke earlier in the night and get pretty high, wait until I'm just a little buzzed and smoke again I'll usually get way higher than the first time, whereas with opiates especially redosing always feels like a complete waste
>>
File: 1498635065012.jpg (834KB, 1436x606px) Image search: [Google]
1498635065012.jpg
834KB, 1436x606px
DXM is way more robot-tier. Literally nobody uses it besides high school kids and robots because people only do it because they don't have friends to make connects from and can just buy nyquil instead.

Plus, it's a dissociative so it really only has its best benefit if your world is so shitty the only way you can improve your life is to shut it out entirely
>>
>>38883423
>Plus, it's a dissociative so it really only has its best benefit if your world is so shitty the only way you can improve your life is to shut it out entirely
I'm not sure exactly what you mean but I disagree
first, "really only has its best benefit" is weird phrasing. surely DXM is fun for well-adjusted people too, it's just rarer for them to do it, so scratch the "really". second, simplifying the meaning of dissociative to mean shutting out the outside world is misleading, and people whose lives are that bad would probably prefer alcohol or heroin anyway
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.