[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anyone here that can explain to me how to get a job?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 7LJ3hWz.jpg (133KB, 945x1500px) Image search: [Google]
7LJ3hWz.jpg
133KB, 945x1500px
Is there anyone here that can explain to me how to get a job?
>>
Apply online on websites. Cant really go the the stores in person to prove yourself because they will just tell you to go online.
>>
>>38882201
I was told about an ancient secret 3 steps way to get a job, do you know anything about it?
>>
>>38882141
just be urself
originiggi
>>
>>38882141
Make a fucking resume and put any retarded shit on there like microsoft word skills and shit.
>>
>>38882141

You could always apply for a government job; they stress tests and aptitude over interview skills.

Here's a video from the 1970's (with singing, dancing and cartoons) that walks you through what you need to know: https://archive.org/details/0321_You_in_Public_Service_Applying_for_a_Public_Service_Job_22_00_52_00
>>
>>38882245
I shouldn't really be posting this but whatever.

1. Go to your spawn location at the time you were born (doesn't matter what day). Have no items equipped except clothes.
2. Jump up 3 times and then walk until you hit the wall.
3. You'll phase through the wall. Keep walking in that void until you enter a room.

The room will be the room of your new employer. It will be different depending upon the stats of your character. Hopefully you have good stats so you can increase your social standing and economic status but if not, at least it will give you some experience. The employer will enter the room to congratulate you on getting the job and all you have to do is grind to keep it.
>>
File: 1501136665500.jpg (110KB, 960x925px) Image search: [Google]
1501136665500.jpg
110KB, 960x925px
>>38882141
I would like to know too.
I hear that some places dont even read online apps.
>>
>>38882141
family connections
friend connections
10/10 looks
>>
>>38882245
>go to store
>ask for manager
>give manager a firm handshake
???
>get job
I mean that's how I got my job back in '07, and I now make 6 figures.
>>
>>38882141
craigslist hunting op
doing the same right now

click jobs and search "entry (level)"
>>
>>38882753
Here's the followup, on how to dress and present yourself before starting a new job:

https://archive.org/details/0321_You_in_Public_Service_Good_Grooming_22_29_14_00
>>
>>38882886
i think that might just work, will look him dead in the eye just as an extra precaution, wish me luck
and thx anon
>>
File: handshakedad.jpg (22KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
handshakedad.jpg
22KB, 612x408px
>>38882245

"Glad you asked, Champ. Getting a job is as simple as speaking with the manager, giving him a firm handshake, and telling him you wanna work there. It wouldn't be out there if it wasn't true, Champ. I'll drive you around town so you can try it out, and we won't turn around until someone hires you on the spot. Champ, you've got this."
>>
>>38882790
The problem is that the building where i was born does not exist anymore(new patch removed it and there is now a house in its place), i think that qualifies me to get NEETbux right? since i can't get a job.
>>
File: sadpepe.jpg (23KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.jpg
23KB, 385x385px
>>38883107
>tfw worked in a grocery store a few years ago
>one day a teenager and his dad came in and asked me how to get a job there
>I explained to them that the hiring process is entirely online
>tfw the dad asked to see the manager
>tfw feel for the son
>>
File: 1456686409278.png (642KB, 1506x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1456686409278.png
642KB, 1506x1600px
>>38883107
"THX, THAT WAS IT! Gonna give that manager the firmest handshake his ever gotten or die trying."
>>
1) why are you looking for a job?
2) what are your biggest job fears/limitations?
3) what useful stuff have you done in the past (not necessarily job experience but productive things like serous hobbies/talents)?
pretend that i'm your future hiring manager so I want persuasive responses
>>
>walk into restaurant at a slow time (such as between lunch and dinner on a weekday)
>ask to see manager
>ask if they're hiring dishwashers
>repeat ad infinitum until you get a job

Dishwashing is unskilled and there's a high turnover rate so it shouldn't be hard to find a job dishwashing. A lot of dishwashing jobs are part time so you could dishwash at two different places, which I do currently.
>>
>>38882790
ummm weren't most people born in a hospital. if you try this weird shit at a hospital you'll get locked up in a mental ward.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.