[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did I try to date anybody

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: pepewizard.png (70KB, 852x944px) Image search: [Google]
pepewizard.png
70KB, 852x944px
>Deactivate OKC account for 10 months, no point anymore
>Become lonely recently
>Reactivate account
>1 new like in all that time
>She is a big girl and has two half-black kids
>I am 6 foot 180lbs
>This site is full of lusty fatties looking for thinner, fitter men
>Whatever, it will get me out of the house
>We go to a Greek restaurant
>She asks me what I do
>I explain what mechanical turk and crypto currency trading are
>She asks how much I make
>I am honest
>She asks how I can afford rent
>I tell her I live with my parents
>She recoils subtly and doesn't talk for a while
>"Listen, you're nice but we're at different stages in our lives."
>She's a fucking hotel receptionist
>I ask what the problem is
>"You're 30 and live with your parents"
>"Yeah, and you're fat and have kids. Let's work something out"
>She gets all offended and calls an Uber
>I pay for my half and catch the bus home
>>
File: 3-whitemagerefia-a.jpg (64KB, 400x700px) Image search: [Google]
3-whitemagerefia-a.jpg
64KB, 400x700px
>>38879479
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG3ExHB133k
>>
>>38879479

I really don't understand all the delusional fat cunts on OKC who still act like they get to be picky. It's like god put them there just to demoralize me.
>>
Seems to me like you're looking in the wrong places anon, honestly you might have better luck with being friend zoned by some alright looking girls and going for their less desirable friends.
>>
>>38879479
LOL. Even if you're still a loser, you did a good deed today anon
>>
>>38879479
I own my own house, but i'd definitely rather live with parents than be a single fat receptionist with kids.

You deserved that shit happening though, being so desperate you'd even consider a fat cunt with half niglets. Everyone gets lonely OP but doesn't do that retarded shit.
>>
OP you don't have to go that low man. You're 30, still got somewhat of a chance. After 35 or 40 it's game over
>>
>>38879479
Why do autists not understand the concept of deception?
>>
>>38879479
Dodged a bullet pal.
Did everything right.

"Let's work something out"

Dont say the the bad W word!
>>
>>38879479
At your parents want to be around you. This bitch probably offloads her little burdens onto her parents whenever she can and makes their lives revolve around her fuck ups.

Single mothers are a black holes: constantly sucking the universe's energy.
>>
>>38879479

That was Heroic, fuck those bitches
You deserve better.
>>
>>38880268

I can't really move out, both parents are physically pretty incapable of a lot of tasks but they won't consider moving into a nursing home.

I want to move on with my life. I want my own place. I want to get laid. But taking care of them eats up a lot of my time and energy.

That is part of why holding down a conventional job is difficult. I make enough money off internet stuff that I cover all my own food and utility expenses but that's about it.

I've basically become principal Skinner but he had a real job
>>
>>38880388
I'm actually in a similar position, anon. I'm 28 and live at home with my parents since my father became mentally disabled and left a couple businesses. I take a fat salary in exchange for running it, but I'm ready to move on with my life.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.