[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I might withdraw my application for a government job

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: tigre.jpg (315KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tigre.jpg
315KB, 1280x720px
I think I might withdraw my application for a government job and just fucking move to an island in the middle of nowhere.

They probably won't hire me anyway, I had to fill out a questionnaire, and I've done all sorts of illegal stuff, I've just never been caught or convicted. Might just say fuck it and roll with my new life as a transient, and finally visit the prostitute tower before I sail away to the end of the earth.

I like fishing so I might start doing that if I go to this island. Kinda hoping the island dwellers accept me.
>>
>>38879380
>visit the prostitute towe
woah is this like a thing where you have to start at base level with a basic whores and you can only go up a level once you make her orgasm
and each floor is more abstract and difficult than the last
until at the top you basically are trying to figure out how to make a kali squirt
>>
>>38879568
no, but that does sound terrible. It's just a high-rise whorehouse that has good prices. $200 bucks gets you two girls at the same time, and a jacuzzi tub for an hour. I have an androgynous name, it's one of the many great things about me, and I've always wanted to bang a girl who had the same name as me and they have a whore that has my name, albeit spelled different.

Dunno if it counts though, cause they are all obviously fake names.
>>
>>38879380
steins gate was pretty bad
>>
>>38879676
you're bad

and not in the good way
>>
>>38879380

Mother is an islander, I'm pure European.

Mainly mother is from European family, but moved to st croix at like 4.

My father worked a lot, so mother raised me with food and island life.

It is not well developed, police aren't around much (YOU NEED A GUN AND DOGS AT LEAST IF AVAILABLE. Check local laws to see what is "allowed" (anyone can buy illegal shit, just get around))

As for them accepting you...I'll be honest, racism exists everywhere and some don't like white people.

So if you're white, some will be assholes and judgmental.

I'm sure though if you stay there long enough and are nice enough, then they might be okay with you.

Overall though, food is better than the states (unless you get farm fresh stuff, but island food is good)....also, you'll be forced to like Goya
>>
>>38880803
The island I am looking at is off the coast of Canada, one of the stops if you are going to Alaska. It'll be mostly white, maybe some indians and chinese.

I'll probably buy a rifle before I go up, or something at least. I might be leaving on pretty short notice though, might not have time to get the license before I depart. I'll need a dagger for sure, and as far as weapons go, I can get something. A stun rod or a crossbow or a cane sword or whatever. A cane sword would likely be better if I ran into a bear, I don't know how well a stun rod would work, enh meh. There's no real roads there, but there'd be satellite internet and I can finally fish whenever I want.
>>
>>38879380
I might apply for a government job just so I can potentially make a boring government bureaucrat read my profile on chan posts :^)

They might hire me though and try to mindfuck the shit out of me. Might be fun, I like it rough.

I want to run cocaine like those good ol' boy cowboys back in the day. Do they have any positions available, ya think?
>>
>>38881151
i don't know what you are saying

reeeeeeeee
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.