[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mom stopped buying food and making dinner for me. I keep

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: unhol.jpg (285KB, 1000x978px) Image search: [Google]
unhol.jpg
285KB, 1000x978px
>mom stopped buying food and making dinner for me.

I keep pointing out that this was included in my rent agreement but she doesn't care and is threatening to kick me out if I try to pay less rent. Can I take her to court for this?
>>
You should beat her and show her you are the alpha male bitch boy
>>
>>38878308
You have any documents signed? If not they'll throw your case.
>>
>>38878308
Dude move out and try to find your own place it fucking sucks living with people. I admit tho it's hard to find a place to yourself I'm living with roommates and I feel homcidal rage at times
>>
>>38878308
Basics:
>rice cooker, pot
>steel cut oats
>dry rice
>dry beans
>canned beans, chickpeas, etc.
>dry pasta
>sauce
>bananas
>ramen or cup noodles or some shit
>tortillas
>canned refried beans
>bottle of hot sauce, bottle of soy sauce
>canned and frozen veggies
>jar of peanut butter
>bread
>some kind of drinkable crap that has b12 in it, to be used sparingly
>only at around 1200-1500 calories a day

Optional:
>learn what farmer's markets are
>get that room-temperature milk and soy/rice shit that comes in a box at those Asian
markets
>sack of potatoes

There. That's survival-tier, I-need-35-bucks-to-feed-me-for-the-month, maximum-poverty, I-need-meals-to-cost-cents-on-the-dollar cuisine.

Or you could move out, since you have the money to pay rent apparently.
>>
>>38879149
This food post is a good food post. Basically collegefag survival kit.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.